Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Man Dissected III: The Chump & The Champ

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The 15 blunt and utter truths about women proved that even in the face of reality, men would still rather cover up all wrongdoings women have done, probably because the girls have a vagina. Thats cool, its not like you are alone; you are one in millions of men today that pretty much act like women sans a few bodyparts.

The Chump

Meet Charlie Chump. He wears Abercrombie, his favorite show is Friends, his favorite band is whatever is popular on the radio, and amazingly when not doing all that, his hobbies include: PS2 and spending most of his time with his girlfriend. Charlie Chump is becoming one of the biggest epidemics, along with obesity. Yet unlike AIDS or violent media, there are no advertisements suggesting men stop acting like women. Deep down Charlie thinks he has it made. Until one day he hears through the pipeline that his girlfriend not only started banging another guy but she even made out with another girl at a party! Despite numerous people confronting Charlie about it, he believes it because his girlfriend is perfect. They are destined for marriage. Until one day his girl tells him she's been banging other dudes for quite some time.

Charlie cries himself to sleep wondering what went wrong. Poor Charlie. He pops in a Friends DVD while sobbing. Aww, Ross had the same problem he did. So then enters another cycle of failed relationships because Charlie wants to be the good guy.

Wake up. Girls never wanted the good guy or the nice guy....ever. They wanted a man's man and never thought twice about his masculinity. Most chumps will suggest that being assertive to girls is mean. Who cares? Did women think about sparing your feelings when she used you like the doormat you are? Did your ex care about you when her pvssy was getting popped from a guy she was seeing on the side? Did you girl even think for once to maybe even respect you as a companion let alone a human being?

No? THEN WHY THE F**K SHOULD YOU CARE?

Even Destini9 admits that girls mess up relationships. She is one of the very, very, very few honest women on this planet. Most girls want to seem like they are innocent and pure yet commit some of the most humiliating actions to other men. Why? She knows she can. See, what you don't know is that from the moment you locked eyes with her, she tests you. She's testing your masculinity because if she is assured of her femininity, then she is going to want a masculine counterpart.

Its a power struggle. I know some men want to get rid of that notion and I'm one of them but the bottom line is that one of the biggest mistakes the chump makes is that he assumes the girl and himself are on the same wavelength. If she wants nothing but wild sex, unless you provide just that, you're not going to last long. Some girls have the decency to bail out of the first date but since she might be single n' available, she will latch onto you until she finds someone to satiate her needs. So if you want a LTR, good luck chump unless she also wants to be in an LTR. Yet most girls will never let you know. The only sign I know of is a more relaxed wardrobe. That means she found someone and has settled for you. If she is still dressing like she was before you dated, you mean nothing to her. She still is "showing off" herself to other men and when she finds an interested party that is better than you (either in looks, money, or confidence), so long.

The key that separates the chump from the champ is priorities. Chumps love to put women above them, think that they are nothing without their current girl, etc. More often than not, the girl always thinks about herself and never lets that change. Even her kids. I've seen some brain dead moves from single moms with children just so she can pursue her own needs.

Only when the chump is ready to admit that he is a walking vagina will he actually begin the healing process. Of course its one thing to say something and another to do so. Most men know that they are worthless chumps that aren't deserving of their penis but refuse to change their situation. They'd rather continue to be with their lying, cheating girlfriend than change it. So many men as a result will spend the majority of their single lives with this mentality. However the 1% that are chumps and want to change it over time will become...

The Champ

The champ shouldn't really have a label for he is what God intended us to be in the first place. Men are supposed to be dominant, assertive, and overall masculine. Why? ITS IN OUR DNA. The champ knows that he is great. He never thinks for one second that he is anything other than a success in life. The champ typically is physically and mentally agile and ready to tackle most of life's situations. Some call them natural born leaders. Some call them alpha males. However they should be called MEN. Thats what men are supposed to be.

The champ feels little, if any shame about what he does, what he likes, who he dates, etc. He is secure with every action he does and if he's wrong, he admits responsibility, fixes the problem, learns from the mistake, and moves on.

Then again its pointless to assume that we don't know about the champ. Hell, whats the point in even typing this out if most people aren't even willing to accept the consequences of standing up for yourself, being smart and powerful, and reaping the benefits of life :rolleyes: Most men would rather just be the chump because there are more chumps than champs in life. You don't even have to be some high rolling self made millionaire, some people are truly content with whatever job they're doing.

Some truths about men as a whole. Take advantage of them.

- Positivity and accomplishment attract more people than anything else. So do so.

- Most men are jealous and insecure. I'd say out of your friends, 3/4 of them really don't like you. This may even include your good friends.

- The reason why men are jealous of accomplishment is because they wished they had all the benefits with none of the work. Men _hate_ most DJs, PUAs, etc. because they wished they had the powers. Thats why so many men are c**kblocks.

- Pick up women alone. The more your friends know about her, the higher the chances of some dude trying to sabotage your relationship.

- Men are often insecure little pu$$ies. Intimidation sometimes is the best trick if some pencilneck thinks he can stop you. Some people advise against it but sometimes its a continually power check with some men too.

- Out of 10 people you help, for every one person who is really appreciative of your help, 9 think its open season for you to be taken advantage of.

- Never, ever budge or sacrifice anything for another person unless its really, really important. This means you are submitting to them. Like the tip above, they'll think its open season to take advantage of you.

- Take no sh1t and don't give no sh1t. Assume that every man is on the same level as you until they give you problems. Then they are worthless to you and open season for you to make fun of. They deserve no respect.

- Friends are people you can trust that have your back. If not, they're not your friends. Lose contact with them right away because if not, when you need them, they'll disappear all of a sudden.

- Some say "bros before hoes" but most "bros" are barely worth sticking up for anyway. Assess your judgment carefully. A lot of men love to just wreck other people's lives because they're lives have no meaning to them.

- If you want to be the sh1t, you have to actually be it. If you are some slob who thinks he's great, good luck with that. Lift weights, do good in school, and take up some genuine interests.

- Video games, TV, DVDs, and other electronic nonsense should be the first priority to go. They are fun to do when you are bored but if you really are bored, take up a hobby.

- Don't crawl through life when you can make the best out of it. You have one life. No repeats. So act like it.

There you go. Enjoy

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like i get first post. Well done es_mer8!

This post kinda opened my eyes to a few ****blocking pvssys that are in my way. thanks.

Eric Smith

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks. I wanted to create a series of comics about Charlie Chump and Dave DJ (my favorite characters) and show the how and how not to when approaching women. Since people are fairly visual, I think its best that I do something like that perhaps this summer. Right now, I'm using a spare minute since I'm so damn busy. Thats right, no parties for me this weekend.

captn caveman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thids is a must read for a newbie!

And one thing I like to add,

the man who advertises bro's before ho's. is the first one to sell you out, for a ho...

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're generalizing too much not to mention trying to hard to find stuff.

Trogdawg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice post. I would like to add that if you do find good friends that are worth your time. Stand with them, never bail on them. Back them up, there is no telling when you might need their help in the future. Be sure their worth your time though, otherwise you just risked your neck for nothing.