Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The male pill and attempts to block it

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Highly unlikely, there are no attempts to "suppress" the male BCP. Nobody really gives that much of a rat's *ss. And no, there are no "simple" ways of killing or crippling the hundred-million sperm that men produce each day. lose the conspiracy theories guys

SXS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And no, there are no "simple" ways of killing or crippling the hundred-million sperm that men produce each day.
Have you actually seen the video or the link ? The problem isn't that it doesn't work, the problem is that the effects may be permanent.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gossypol

And have also some other side effects. But there is no reason why there shouldn't be more research on this than there is right now.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
um ok then there aren't any simple SAFE ways of killing sperm. There's plenty of research on male BCP because pharm companies would make a zillion dollars from it. There is not some grand "feminist" scheme to pry your sperm from your testicles. I guarantee most women would love it if dudes would get on their own pill.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Zarky said:
For fvcks sake if your going to keep up the experimental charade of posting as a man in the manosphere at least try and cut down on the "wow..just wow" and "um ok's" in every 2nd thread eh?

btw maybe get an actual man to reword your "game" blog posts, that's a fair sized gap according to gender genie.

Female Score: 654
Male Score: 357
Weirdo.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We will not see a male pill or equivalent birth control option like RISUG to an IUD anytime soon. And I mean in the next generation or 2, so 20-40 years. It's too politically and socially taboo for it to get any serious backing to bring it to market. Furthermore, there's a ton of opposition in the feminist ranks (and their sycophants in the political realm) to let it happen. It would totally upend the balance of reproductive power and take away women's ability to "oops" pregnancy a guy into indentured servitude, which some figures point at being upwards of 40% of all pregnancies.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men have sex for pleasure

women have sex for provisioning 90% and pleasure 10%

For women sex is a power game....and it works why?

because men have 17X more testosterone flowing in them...testosterone is the sex hormone..it is what makes us as animals want to fvck.

So you eliminate the provisioning aspects of 'whoops' pregnancy through the male pill...you may have a lot of women electing not to fvck at all....a very likely possibility.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nutz said:
Furthermore, there's a ton of opposition in the feminist ranks (and their sycophants in the political realm) to let it happen. It would totally upend the balance of reproductive power and take away women's ability to "oops" pregnancy a guy into indentured servitude, which some figures point at being upwards of 40% of all pregnancies.
Precisely. Women pay lip service to it as if taking the pill is some major chore and burden on their sex. But block the option on the male side and you'll see just how angry a bitter feminist can be. It is, after all, a cash cow for some women.

SXS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Precisely. Women pay lip service to it as if taking the pill is some major chore and burden on their sex. But block the option on the male side and you'll see just how angry a bitter feminist can be. It is, after all, a cash cow for some women.
My friend, considering how things are going today in developed places like japan or USa, the only thing I fear happening is babies stoping to be born. Since around 50-75% of pregnancies are not planned, they might all go away as soon you give men this option. How exactly is a woman going to convince a man to stop taking this pill ?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SXS said:
My friend, considering how things are going today in developed places like japan or USa, the only thing I fear happening is babies stoping to be born. Since around 50-75% of pregnancies are not planned, they might all go away as soon you give men this option. How exactly is a woman going to convince a man to stop taking this pill ?
You raise a powerful point. Birth rates are already dropping in developed nations. A male pill will make men think twice about reproduction just as he should about marriage. The only difference I see is that having a kid is still a natural biological desire, while marriage is a human invention. There will be plenty of men who want to start families. The difference is with a male pill THEY can be the ones who decide where and when. A man can stop taking the pill when he's married, has a good income, and wants to have a kid. A woman can convince him by proving she'll be a good mother. Wouldn't that be something.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A male pill combined with legal prostitution

would destroy the current landscape of female hypergamic societal control.

But remember elite men..the top .001% derive their power from enslaving the 99% of men through allowance of rampant female hypergamy...these are cunning farsighted men...not likely to allow a male pill or any glimmer of true freedom for the masses of working men.

goundra

Banned
Reaction score
since the earth CANNOT provide a decent life for more than 10% of the human population, we DESPERATELY NEED to reduce our numbers, or Mother Nature is going to do it FOR us, thru a massive pandemic. With world travel, human trafficing, etc, the way it is, there is no WAY a contagious disease is going to STAY in just the 3rd world. I would LOVE to see birth rates cut by over 90% for 2-3 generatikons, and then stabilized at maintenance levels. Anything that helps that happen, I am all for, and so is anyone who can THINK.

SXS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
since the earth CANNOT provide a decent life for more than 10% of the human population, we DESPERATELY NEED to reduce our numbers, or Mother Nature is going to do it FOR us, thru a massive pandemic. With world travel, human trafficing, etc, the way it is, there is no WAY a contagious disease is going to STAY in just the 3rd world. I would LOVE to see birth rates cut by over 90% for 2-3 generatikons, and then stabilized at maintenance levels. Anything that helps that happen, I am all for, and so is anyone who can THINK.
the problem is, the people who are actually reproducing a lot, and won't stop even with this male pill or any contraceptive methods, are the poorest and least educated people in the world.

Aristippus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Burroughs said:
"you may have a lot of women electing not to fvck at all"

That will never happen. The biological drive to reproduce is too strong. It comes in the form of the sex drive. The funny thing about biological urges is that the end result of that urge isn't usually what people crave or desire. No one gets sexually aroused at the thought of having a baby. The primary urge isn't for the end result but for the activity that LEADS UP TO the end result. Most people love sex but I guarantee you 99% of the time people are having sex, they're not trying to have babies. Babies are the furthest thing from the person's mind.

Same thing with food. We have an urge to eat when we get hungry. We're thinking about that big juicy steak and a baked potato. That's all we are thinking about. The end result is the body gets nutrients from it. The thing desired is always one or two steps removed from the biological end result. I don't know why that is but it's nature's way of doing things. Scientifically breaking down the chemical structure of food and cataloging it is a very recent thing. Before we simply followed our cravings and it served us well.

SXS said:
"the problem is, the people who are actually reproducing a lot, and won't stop even with this male pill or any contraceptive methods, are the poorest and least educated people in the world."

Reminds me of the movie Idiocracy. Where all of the intelligent people made smart choices and decided not to have children so they could have a better quality of life while all of the thoughtless morons reproduced like crazy. Then in a few hundred years the intelligent people were extinct and you had a planet full of morons. What's crazy is that Nature doesn't care whether you're intelligent or not as long as you unconsciously follow it's dictates.

There is some major survival value for intelligence though. It might seem discouraging when you see that the dumbest people reproduce like crazy. It paints a bleak picture for humans in general. On the flip side, intelligence has such a high survival value that over time, as people become more practical and intelligent, it will weed out the stupidity trait. Nature has a way of selecting for the highest survival value. Even if we think we can shield ourselves completely from the effects of natural selection, we can't.

SXS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Same thing with food. We have an urge to eat when we get hungry. We're thinking about that big juicy steak and a baked potato. That's all we are thinking about. The end result is the body gets nutrients from it. The thing desired is always one or two steps removed from the biological end result. I don't know why that is but it's nature's way of doing things. Scientifically breaking down the chemical structure of food and cataloging it is a very recent thing. Before we simply followed our cravings and it served us well.
That is an interesting analogy, but remember, just following our cravings can give us many problems. Just look how fat are people today. And just look at this obssesion with sex, adiction to drugs or alcohol.
and to think

There is some major survival value for intelligence though. It might seem discouraging when you see that the dumbest people reproduce like crazy. It paints a bleak picture for humans in general. On the flip side, intelligence has such a high survival value that over time, as people become more practical and intelligent, it will weed out the stupidity trait. Nature has a way of selecting for the highest survival value. Even if we think we can shield ourselves completely from the effects of natural selection, we can't.
Well, not if the smart and productive people are working, creating our modern confort, so the government take their earnings to feed and support the people who are just reproducing and not much else. Just look at what is happening in Japan. That is the most educated generation Japan ever had, probably aroud the whole world too. And look at those herbivorous men, they all have degrees, intelligence, interests, but they refuse entirely to simply participate in the dating game. Look at this:

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/80604098/

That guy is an engineer, he is not a poor boom on the street.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aristippus said:
That will never happen. The biological drive to reproduce is too strong. It comes in the form of the sex drive.
You obviously don't understand the differences in the male and female sex drives

very different

in a nutshell

men have 17X more testosterone than females

men fvck for pleasure......women fvck for provisioning 90% and pleasure 10%.....

You have to understand this critical fact before you understand male/female dynamics

a male pill would take away underlying provisioning for women...ie 'oops' pregnancies...socially women will grasp this very quickly and their actions will follow suit.

Aristippus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To SXS and Burroughs:

You both bring out interesting points. Part of the problem is following our cravings and the other part is not following our cravings. I'll explain this later on. I have to keep this response short because I'm pressed for time right now.

Burroughs said:
"men have 17X more testosterone than females"

You're assuming that testosterone is the ONLY influencing factor for sexual urges in BOTH sexes. I'm not buying it. I'm not sure if that's what the biology textbooks are saying but I've found that in real life, science can only hope to catch up with real-life experience. Things work the way they work whether or not the scientists have figured out the "why's" behind it. All of the technology we have today, the materials to make it have been here for millions of years. It was our understanding of the world that was limited....and it still IS limited.

Science is a great tool and is very valuable. But science isn't all-knowing. And it's methods aren't perfect. I'm a big fan of it though.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Zarky said:
LOL I'm sure a woman would write stuff like these:
Well something has to be peppered in between all the overt man shaming, blatent hatred for any traditional masculinity, liberal snarky wow...just wow chick language to sell your credentiality as a "man".

Those 2 examples are not helping your cause either.

Female Score: 3461
Male Score: 2769

The Gender Genie thinks the author of this passage is: female!
I also noticed you attempted to "butch" the language up in those 2 examples where as the rest of your drivel posts you've dropped your guard and back to the normal you. (phuck you for making me read 4 paragraphs btw)