Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The making of ALIENS

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Alpha movie right here. that black actor was on some real ish..weapon safety not a joke. childhood favorite. and with a female as its protaganist was bad ass "feminist" type of movie.

my dad wonders why i dont wanna go see the new independance day movie. because i guarantee its just recycled trash like every other hollywood pile of dogsht1t thats been released in the last 10 years.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What happened to this version of Hollywood???
Two things: CGI (the lazy way of doing special effects, which results in unrealsitic and boring visuals) proliferation of left-wing politics (which results in boring, politically correct shorelines).

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my dad wonders why i dont wanna go see the new independance day movie. because i guarantee its just recycled trash like every other hollywood pile of dogsht1t thats been released in the last 10 years.
I only go to the movies to make out with new plates.

It's pretty impossible to relate to any main character in today's film. Full of white knight and hippie characters. I always find it funny how people think movies made today are good. Well, I mean, if you like watching women pedestalized and men demasculinized, I guess you'd have a thing for today's movies.

I think the last good movie I saw at the theaters was 300.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't understand how they can spend tens of millions of dollars on nothing but special effects, but then the script for the movie is... dogsh*t

I saw the new Independence Day and it's like, did a bunch of 16 year olds write this? Same thing with the new Jurassic Park. I'm pretty sure I could write something better myself, in less than a week. Not even bragging that's just how bad some of these scripts are for 100+ million budget movies

Also the special effects these days actually look worse than the old school practical effects. I thought the new Jurassic Park looked more fake than the original. Likewise with Independence Day

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also the special effects these days actually look worse than the old school practical effects. I thought the new Jurassic Park looked more fake than the original. Likewise with Independence Day
CGI these days is completely unimpressive. I prefer the risky more realistic-looking film making methods, such as how Aliens was made.

I'd rather be an otaku and watch quality drawn anime before I watch another CGI based film.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CGI these days is completely unimpressive. I prefer the risky more realistic-looking film making methods, such as how Aliens was made.
You mean bad CGI is unimpressive. Good CGI is all around you.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I'd rather be an otaku and watch quality drawn anime before I watch another CGI based film.
You are crazy to think that.

Guardians of the Galaxy - Still has one of the best CGI I've ever seen.

Star Trek, both films - Incredible CGI made it seem so realistic, even whem they weren't in space.

Both Avenger films - still on top of it's game in terms of CGI.

Mad Max - nothing else to say here.

Cloverfield - Incredible for it's time.

The first Transformers movie - Absolutely stunning for it's time.

Every Pixar and Dreamworks Film.

CGI has come a long way from the old Star Wars and Star Trek. The amount of detail and realism is incredible.

And if you're watching a movie to "relate to a character" then you are watching it for the wrong reasons. I can't relate to Saving Private Ryan yet I still think it's a fantastic movie, same with Tropic Thunder and John Wick.

You're there for the story, not to write a new entry in your diary.

I will agree that a good half of new movies that come out are bad. Not because of a "feminist agenda" like Frozen or the new Ghostbusters or a "SJW plot" like how the new star wars cast was so "diverse."

I don't care if it leans towards a particular message. All I care about is if the movie is well written and directed. Frozen wasn't that good not because it had a feminist agent but I felt it wasn't a complete film for a Disney princess movie- look at Beauty and the Beast for example. That movie is still a masterpiece, it has every element needed for a great movie.

The new Star Wars is the same deal. They focused on irrelevant things, like a "diverse cast," that they made the story bare and incomplete.

The new Ghostbusters is going to be crap as well. Not because of a feminist agenda but because their background for why they're ghost busting isn't as good as the original. The original busters were all out casts!

You should focus more on the movies story rather than real life dramas. That's really the whole reason you would want to watch a movie.

The movie Captain Phillips was about Somalians hi-jacking a boat. Yet it was incredible to watch and I personally believe the Somalian actor playing the pirate deserved that award he earned for his acting talent.

All female cast? Fine as long as it's good. Same with whatever race or "x" they do.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
I would say CG is making people lazier, its a wonderful thing if used properly. Hollywood has completely changed and embraced the 'strong' woman archetype.. of that we are sure. Battle Star Galactica is a perfect example:

( 8:14 ) When women were still sweet and quiet as opposed to the dyke standard we have today ( 10:52 ) [Blonde guy is Starbuck]

( 0: 22) The new Star Buck is a blonde woman.