Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The LS Guide to Disapproval

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are many kids joining this forum with PUA notions. They often have a girl in mind and want to get advice. They describe this scenario:

"So I was gaming her and playing push pull and instead of chasing me she started flirting with another guy. So she was trying to make me jealous do I negged her and disqualified her and avoided her for the rest of the party. She didn't text me after we left, how should I start texting her again?"

Well **** man, where do I start with my advice to you?

I need to explain that you did the wrong thing (many people take offense to this) and also are working with a broken mindset. You didn't just push when you should have pulled, something deeper and subconscious is working here.

You disapproved of her when you didn't need to.

Beginners often see the game as something to be won, by achieving a lay, and they're also surprisingly willing to take their sweet time to try winning it (more advanced participants take barely any time at all, but still miss the fundamental truth).

The game is a game of pair bonding.

Play on the same team as your partner, support your partner, allow your partner to look at her other options before returning to you. Love is a fundamentally peaceful and nonjudgmental thing.

But sometimes disapproval is necessary. This is when a girl has already expressed a loyalty to you and breaks it. If she is a new acquaintance, have a tough shell and let things slide, but if you have slept with her, that could count as loyalty.

To express disapproval in this scenario, when your trust is broken, appear indifferent in public, speak to her *honestly* about it in private, and, if necessary, cut her loose. Never hesitate to cut her loose, your first responsibility is to yourself and your own happiness. Every relationship will someday end.

Good luck DJs.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im realizing this at a surprisingly late stage, that it's not a you versus her battle that you win. Getting with a girl (in whatever sense) is a mutual process. You didn't beat her at her game. Just like you like her, she's gonna have to like you.

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NorwegianDJ said:
Im realizing this at a surprisingly late stage, that it's not a you versus her battle that you win. Getting with a girl (in whatever sense) is a mutual process. You didn't beat her at her game. Just like you like her, she's gonna have to like you.
DATS WHY U R A NOOOB!! HAHAHAHA TROLL TROLL #DLV#NEG