Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Lost Chapters of The High School Bible

DonGello

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello, do not judge me for my recent joining of this site. I refused to do so before because I would much rather be out in the world living life and enjoying it.

I finally grew so sad at what none of you were picking up that I decided to join and help you out. Some background info about me: I started coming to this site 2 months after I had already started on down the road of self-improvement. It has since been 4 months that I have been learning, using, and growing in my journey to become a DJ.

My road to self improvement started when I came to the realization that I was not happy with myself, My attitude towards life, or my life in general. I started to eat healthy, workout, started to get rid of my acne, make friends, and I am now happy with my life, myself, and what I plan to be the rest of my life. Enough of me though.

Started 1/15/11 9:32 ---------- Completed 1/16/11 10:07

(Feedback would be Immensly appreciated/Please make the criticism constructive)

Welcome To

The Lost Chapters of the Highschool Bible

I will refer to my guide as the LCHSB. It is both meant for and caters too High Schoolers. (This isn't a perfect guide , but will help immensly for people both new to becoming a DJ in high school, and the solid 60-70% that I have seen on the HS Boards who are missing out on the real reason for becoming a DJ... Self-Improvement)

The following topics/ideas stem from what I have seen on these boards, combined with my experience as of late. These might look / read like some of the other guides such as the Book of Pook (A must read!) among others because I found that they were the ones that helped me understand what was in them the best.

NOTE: This Discusses what I consider a couple of the most important parts of my Self-Improvement & Game in Highschool, it touches on the major topics involved, & at some points delves a bit deeper, but BY NO MEANS should this substitute for most of your Reading.

The Lost Chapters of the Highschool Bible

~ (The Table of Contents will include the Stories Chapters in Roman Numerals)
~ (The Table of Contents will also include the Guide Part, or explanation of why these lessons learned are important in #. The explanation will help you understand and develop as a HS DJ)
~ (Chapter 3-6 do not have a story along with them)

Table of Contents:
I. Realization that the Game is different in HS
1. - Review, Tip, Examples, & opinions to help make sense of 1a,b,c.
1a. The only part of the equation that is changed? The girls.
1b. Social Circle in school is MUCH smaller than the Outside World.
1c. Do not try to fake who you are, it is obvious, and only hurts you.
II. Becoming Happy with yourself above All else
2. - Review: Tips, explanation, and opinion to help make sense of 2a,b,c,d.
2a. You must be happy with your Life.
2b. Dwell not in the past, but Live with your eyes on the Finish Line.
2c. Your change must start from the inside. (Importance of Inner Game)
2d. If you are Happy with yourself, Nothing else will matter.
3. Game at Home (Online Game) Fb, Skype, Text.
3a. Differences – My Method Vs. Regular DJ Use
3b. Steps for a Successful Conversation Online + Figuring out how to be Mr. Right (Illiciting Values)
3c. Analogy for 3b. + What to do next (GG)
3d. Ganji Games, “Back on Speaking Terms” , then back to Regular DJ use of Online Game
3.5 – Extra Tips for Skype & Texting, Overview, HAVE FUN
4. Your Aura and Attitude *Becoming that Guy that Everyone knows*
4a. What you have learned about your High School
4b. Difference between Fakes and Genuine people.
4c. How to Achieve this “Aura” of Happiness
4d. Overview/ Simple review of Main Points made
5. "The Myth of Love” – By Razor Sharp
6. Author’s Note
7. Thanks To…

Chapter I.

So you finally found that perfect site to help you with all of your girl problems. "Finally I'll get my dream you girl" you think to yourself. So you read and read, and start to believe that with this newfound knowledge you will be able to sweet-talk and seduce your way into her pants.
*This person, YOU are at the stage of a child, a boy*

This boy goes out into school after the weekend is over; believing that he is prepared he tries all of these "Speed Seduction / NLP" techniques, but he keeps getting relentlessly rejected no matter what he tries.
The boy goes home not understanding what he did wrong. He read all of the *Must Read* articles of the DJB, he practiced the techniques at home, and went out to school trying all of these "Tried & True" methods in school, but he still wasn't attracting any of the girls there. This boy sat in his room, and after pondering away his afternoon came to a conclusion.

Highschool Game is MUCH different than College/Adulthood Game

This was the start of the boy's journey to becoming a man, becoming a true DJ, and paving the path for his fellow members of the community that thought they had everything down pat. Although he did not know it yet. All he wanted to do was fvck the girls and be a "Player"

The boy, after realizing this, went onto google and searched up basic differences between Highschool & College. What he found was crucial to further his knowledge, and becoming a "Player". One of the most MAJOR and underlying differences that most High Schoolers, including this boy, don't realize between their own situation, and these older DJ's was that....

There is a limited Social Circle inside a Highschool

The boy then realized that he "Could not simply go and exhaust all of his resources (girls) at the school, or he would be left with only girls at the bottom of the food chain".
With these realizations the boy went back to the site with extreme determination to become the ultimate "Player" and like-able person, so all the girls would want him. He learned all these pick-up lines and came across something interesting Outer game. He skimmed across it thinking that he had most of it down. He went back to school the following day in the same get-up, same hairstyle, same attitude about life, BUT he had one thing going for him. He had tried to change his outer game that night of the realizations.
The boy would walk around the halls, chin held high, but would not look at anybody nor say hello because he thought he needed to be the ultimate badass. When a girl(6) came to approach him the AFC inside his mind kicked in and when he tried to pick a line to use he hit a blank, and fumbled saying something stupid, which he tried to compensate for by saying nothing and trying to appear confident. The girl, an HB6, laughed at him and said, "I just wanted to let you know everybody can see through your facade dumbass". The boy went about the rest of his day, shoulder slumped, and was in deep thought.

*Reader's Note - I called this "outer game" because he was trying to APPEAR confident, but did not actually change anything inside of him*

The boy, sitting on his bed once more, thinking more clearly after his failure this day realized something crucial.

If he tried to APPEAR to be something he was just lying to himself. He needed to start the change from the Inside.

End Of Chapter I.

Chapter 1.
Review -
- Highschool Game is MUCH different than College/Adulthood Game
- There is a limited Social Circle inside a Highschool
- If YOU try to APPEAR to be something you are just lying to yourself. The change needs to start from the Inside.

Chapter 1a.

Now we need to look at these points to understand them more clearly.
The first and foremost, that high school game is different than others is VERY basic. In a food chain if you take out or change the bottom of it, what happens? Everything must CHANGE and ADAPT to the bottom of the food chain being removed/altered. "What is the bottom of the food chain" you ask?

Quite simply, The Girl. To give a basic example let me use an analogy all kids should understand.

Imagine the Avg. High school girl as a gamer who played text-games back in the day. This person had to use their *Imagination* and couldn't really see the game, so they could make it as wonderful as they could imagine. Similarly, most girls in high school are yet to see the truth. They still have that idea of finding Mr. Perfect, getting married in a beautiful white wedding, and living in a nice house in modern suburbia. From now on we will call these types of girls Princesses This is what Separates this type of HS Girls from the rest of the ladies in the world.

Comparatively speaking, now imagine the Avg. Lady (Age 18+) as a gamer playing something like Black Ops. There is no imagination involved; the game (Life) revolves around what they see, this progress is the differentiation. These girls have realized that finding Mr. Perfect isn't going to happen so they are more inclined to start finding as many men as they can. This is no longer hard for most of them since they are so used to Nice Guys throwing themselves at them. ~ This brings me to the first Epiphany I had.

Building Interest & Attraction is Much more important in Highschool

Last edited:

DonGello

Don Juan
Reaction score
*Reader's note - All of my Tips assume you aim high, shoot high, and eventually will score high)*

This does not mean that you don't remain a challenge, rather you give them more in terms of attention (Note: this doesn't mean nice guy attention, this means spitting that game/using your DJ skills) for the first week then most DJ's would suggest in the real world. BE WARNED: This is a double edged sword, and this advice to be used carefully. (Most HS girls will fall for this though since they are... in high school) I will not delve deeply into this at the moment, but after that CRUCIAL first week you start to mildly ignore them (You become a Bigger Challenge).... to be continued in chapter two.
Chapter 1b.

The second realization that you must have is that your High School, is just a pond in World of Women. More specifically, this means that your everyday actions/attitude will be SEEN by a good portion of the people in your school.
Now don't lie to yourself here, would you want to date someone that looked/smelled like they just got up out of bed, didn't shower/wash etc.? Or how about if that person acted & looked like they hated their existence?
~ This brings me to my second epiphany that I had
Your Attitude/Personality & Appearance DO MATTER

So try to look the best everyday / Act nice to everyone everyday.

************ KEY WORDS: EVERY FVCKING DAY ***************

Ok, so now all of you wannabe DJ's will say "Why DonGello, DJ's don't give a fvck about what people think about them". This is absolutely true, but I don't care if your **** is 2 feet long, and you have the best Game in the world.
*If you don't try, look like ****, and have a ****ty attitude you aren't going to get ****. Now of course their are exceptions, like those sl*ts that like dirty moflackas like yourself. HOWEVER, most good looking/popular girls, especially in high school care more about other's opinions than their own. So, to bring this point to an end, if you look like ****, and treat people like **** you are asking for the BestFriend to CB the hell out of you. GoodLuck to you.
There are countless guides all over the internet and especially here on Sosuave, that go into detail about looking good. They include: fixing your acne, learning what clothes to wear, etc. WE ALSO have a Fvck-ton of guides for working out here on the DJ Forums, so if your lazy-ass, in the famous words of a man on here, GET THE FVCK UP & SEIZE THE G0DDAM* DAY!

*Readers Note - I will be going over Attitude later in the HS Bible *

Chapter 1c.

The Third, and final point in this chapter has to do with being something that your not. Stop right now and listen up. At one point or another, the people around you will see through your facade and realize that your a fake. Hell, by doing this your lying to yourself too. To give you a couple of tips that will help with this I shall make a list of things to do, so without further ado.

~ If you have already, forget everything you have EVER learned/read about "portraying an emotion" such as confidence.
~ DO NOT read those BS articles that tell you how to portray confidence (I believe their are some in the DJB, how they got in their Idk.) Regardless, these just hinder your progress in becoming a true Don Juan.
~ Becoming a DJ, is a long journey, it is a long way until you will reach your destination. By the time you reach the destination you will have fully learned what it means to be a DJ.
~~Remember, the Best things in Life are Worth Waiting for
~The process of getting some of these qualities of a DJ are a long and ardous task. I will not Lie to you, confidence doesn't come out of a bottle, there are no magical potions to give you good looks, and their is no "secret" cologne that will make all the ladies flock to you. All of this comes in Due Time.

QUOTE OF THE CHAPTER: "If life gives you lemons, throw them out, and go get P()SSY."

End of Chapter 1.

DonGello

Don Juan
Reaction score
Chapter II.

The boy had fallen asleep the previous night and had a dream, a vision of sorts. In his dream he was completely happy with himself, his life, and girls were flocking to him for some reason. The boy asked one of the girls, "What is it that makes you attracted to me?" The girl leaned over and gets close as if telling a secret, "Itsss......." *RING, RING, RING Da*n thought the boy, I was so close to knowing!! Since it was Friday, the boy didn't have school. Laying in bed he tried to make sense of his dream when it hit him.

"You MUST be happy with, most importantly, yourself, but also your Life."

The boy was starting to transition. He was starting to become a Man. After seeing that this was the case the boy got a pen and a notebook. "I am going to write down a list of all the things that I dislike about my life" he told himself. So after grabbing these items he walked downstairs to his bathroom and looked in the mirror. "Wow", he thought to himself, "How did I become this?". He stopped himself and said outloud,

"Whatever Happened before I was on this Road does not matter, I WILL NOT dwell on the past, but on the future, on who I want and will become."

The boy had hit the turning point in his life, he had become a Man. After this Epiphany the Man started to write down all of the things he wanted to change: Lose weight, become stronger, clear up my acne, get a new hairstyle, get out of these raggedy clothes, etc. As he finished he looked down his list and thought that something was missing... but what? Then the man had the second most important Epiphany in his life...

Not only do I have to change my outside appearance, but I must change who I am as a person, I must change my views, attitude, and most importantly my Character

"Yes.. Yes.. now the list is complete" said the Man. So he went out over the weekend and bought a new wardrobe of clothes, bought himself healthy food, threw away all the trash food that was not going to be eaten by him anymore, bought a set of weights, and got a haircut. Above all else though, the most important thing that happened over that weekend was the realization that he must become happy with who he was to become start on his journey to becoming a DJ.

Be Happy With Yourself Above All Else

The boy had started the hardest part of his journey. The First steps... He took these with caution, but became a Man in the process, and broke out into a Jog.....

End of Chapter II.

Chapter 2.

Review -

~"You MUST be happy with, most importantly, yourself, but also your Life."
~ "Whatever Happened before I was on this Road does not matter, I WILL NOT dwell on the past, but on the future, on who I want and will become."
~ Not only do I have to change my outside appearance, but I must change who I am as a person, I must change my views, attitude, and most importantly my Character
~Be Happy With Yourself Above All Else

Chapter 2a.

I believe that without this first Tip you will never truly become "Succesful" at being a DJ, or just getting inside their pants. I admit, yes, that you might be railing half the girls you meet, but if you go home the next day and are not happy with yourself, What difference does it make if your getting into every girl's pants? To truly become a DJ you need to figure out that you should be happy without needing a woman in your life.
Remember what I said earlier about people being able to see through your facade if your faking your emotions/attitude? Well WOMEN can TELL that a man is happy without them... and guess what?

Being Happy Without A Woman in Your Life Makes You the Greatest Challenge any Woman will ever Meet

How does this work you might ask? Put this image into your mind; No matter how involved you get with a Woman you can simply walk away at ANY GIVEN TIME... but no, you won't be like the masses of AFC's that regret their decision, and try to make up for it by throwing themselves, and money at the woman. NO, you will laugh as she tries to chase after you and all the AFC's will try frantically to figure out how you managed to do it, and other DJ's will look at you with eyes full of pride. "Another One Has Completed the Journey", they will think as they welcome you, with a quick wink, to one of the most exclusive groups of people in the World.

Chapter 2b.

This is the turning point in any "Aspiring DJ's" life. To take hold of this with both hands and use it in your life is one of the best choices you will ever make. Anything you ever did before this is irrelevant; you are now on the journey that has made the greats: Pook, Mr. Fingers, & The always calculating Anti-Dump to name a few.
20 years from now you will look back and remember when you changed your life so that you would always end up on the Winning-side of Life. As people remember when they got married, you will ALWAYS remember that you hit a Mile-Stone, and a turning point in your life.

The Past Is Irrelevant, Do not focus on your AFC days, but rather do what you always wished you could do because now you can.

In the Immortal Words of Pook, "Unite Dream and Day"

DonGello

Don Juan
Reaction score
Chapter 2c.

After you have began your journey you will find that some of the internal changes happen Naturally. You might feel more confident with your new & improved body. This confidence might then lead to a better attitude about things, it might make you more adventurous or outgoing. Once one positive tchange happens you usually will see more and more pieces of the puzzle fall into place. After this happens you will get to a point were you will hit some roadblocks in your journey. Mine, for example, was a lack of confidence. How did I attack this mental roadblock repeatedly you ask?
Funny Story actually, one of the major changes I made was to stop smoking weed as it made me lazy, I had no ambition, and I started to lose who I was to it. Fast forward to last month. I was starting to tackle my lack of confidence, and guess how I did it? (I do not recommend this Exact method for anyone, at all, ever, because you can get in some deep ****.) I walked around the halls of my school just yelling out "Hey Let's smoke this fatty-ass BLUNT!" whenever I saw a teacher or school official. My favorite time to do it however, was yelling it across the hall to freshmen who would always be like 0_o . Always gave me a good laugh, and that's when I found a parallel between that and approaching girls. I saw that

"You will finally gain Confidence in your Cold-Approaches, or approaches in general happens when you break the "Taboo" that your mind places on it.

I only did that exercise until I got past that feeling of butterflies in my stomach (Which although I still get it, does not bother me any more) which was mainly what stopped me from approaching HB's. Now I can go up to anyone with the confidence that finally transferred from myself into my ability to make conversation. SO BREAK THE TABOO! GO OUT AND TRY TALKING TO GIRLS, THEY ARE JUST PEOPLE!.

Chapter 2d.

You might be thinking "Heyyyy now DonGello... didn't you already go over this?", which in essence I did. However, I didn't put emphasis on the what is most important. Although it will also make you one of the greatest challenges, assuming you don't go AFC on the ladies, the most important thing to realize is...

Happiness is the Key to Living a Fun & Ultimately Great Life

So now that you know this, keep it in mind at all times, and whenever something goes wrong in life know that you can BOUNCE BACK. Never stay on the ground too long, or there will be an opportunity of a lifetime that you will miss.

Quote of the Chapter: "You Only Have One Life to Live. So do just that. Live"

End of Chapter 2

-------------------------------------------------------------------

From this point on the Chapters Will not consist of a story/explanation.

~ The following words are mostly my opinions on these topics, observations I have made, and what I taken from my own meandering experiences on this Journey of Becoming a DJ in HS.~

Chapter 3.

Online Game ~ For High School

I must say that this has been the most conflicting part of my learning process. So I am going to tell you right now, ONLINE GAME is extremely important in high school. Unlike in Adult-life situations where you meet some girl, snag their number, & then are just looking straight for the F-close; In High school getting to the F-Close with good looking girls requires, as I said previously, more interest, attraction, and rapport then if you met someone at a club.

Your Own Method

Whether you choose to follow the method that I am going to give you, or choose to go the route that regular DJ's go, or make up your own, it doesn't matter. I consider my method an intermediary step between just meeting someone, and the regular DJ use of this tool.

Chapter 3a.

Differences

~ I actually use online game to talk to people, now the biggest problem people say they have is that they land in the friend zone. (I have not had this problem yet / but there is a solution. GANJI Games)
~ I come across blunt as a moflacka the day after I build rapport.
~ Always, alwayssss throw in sexual jokes/hints, and get the conversation to a sexual place at one point or another.
~ This has its own mini-challenge mind game for when you stop texting them. (Use of GANJI)
~ Always meet the person at school and talk to them a day or two before talking to them online. (NEVER Start yourself off by talking to them online first. Insta-Fail)
~ After the use of GANJI you go to regular DJ use of online communications
~ I use this to currently help in the process of speedily seducing girls. (More can be accomplished in one day)

NOW DECIDE if you want to try out this process. If it fails to work for you, it’s just one girl right? No harm no foul just go back to the regular DJ use of online game.
If you do not want to try this method, please move ahead and skip to Chapter 4.

Chapter 3b.

Still Here? Ok, now to begin I must explain this method to you in the simplest of ways. I always start my conversations personally with people at school, and build Interest &or Attraction to get them interested in what I have to offer. Next I apply my belief that most/if not all girls in HS are "Princesses"

*Reader's Note - If you do not remember a Princess is a girl who still believes in the Mr. Right thing"

Now the Steps to a successful conversation. (They must be attracted to you for these steps to work)

~ Always start off with something personal about them (Make an inside joke between you two, note something that they did at school "Your such a Klutz, dropping your lunch today niceee." etc.) - This makes you stand out from the many, manyyy guys who start with one worded "hello"'s.

~ If you don't know how to make conversation go read the DJB and whatnot, but a basic tip is to just get to know the person. The girl you’re talking to has dreams, aspirations, etc. Ask away, BUT be sure that they are not just answering everything. (Although this works in person they dislike it when it seems like an interview over text because they cannot see your facial expressions/emotions/ have kino used on them.)

~ The next step is to use what is called the web "Using words that she saids to open topics. Then stick with that topic for awhile until she gives you another great one, continue, repeat, etc."
~ Do not use the above for too long without using sexual references. Call qualities about herself, or something "orgasmic", start to talk to her about oral sex, (most girls will admit that guys don't do it to them), etc. -+- If the girl stops you, or feels awkward then you need to build more rapport or interest. After you believe you have accomplished this and they still don’t want to talk about sex; they aren't worth your trouble, stop texting and leave it at that.

------------ Figuring out how to be “Mr. Right” ----------

~ Using the Sexual references should get her into an aroused state of mind, whether it be subconsciously or she is just plain-out turned on. From here you work on that *princess* thing I discussed. Since she is in a "good" state of mind you should be able to illicit values out of her without her suspecting anything.

+ I.e. Simply ask her what the top 3 most attractive, and unattractive thing she finds in a guy. (Oh, but DonGello ... she has to realize that I am interested.) Does it matter? Remember that she is in a good state of mind, and that SHE IS IN HS. You can still show a bit of interest while still being a challenge. These girls have not had men throw themselves onto them for a long amount of time unlike their grown-up counterparts.

Chapter 3c.

SubPoint - Imagine if you were still an AFC (Some of you might not have to imagine… you still are) and a Girl you meet and start to talk to for awhile shows some Interest in you. The AFC shows some interest back, but then the Girl distances herself from him. What does the AFC do? He tries to give her MORE attention to win her over. (This shows desperation/clinginess which drives the girl away further.) Instead of just leaving it be, and letting her lose the opportunity to get to know you.
NOW FLIP THE SCRIPT! She meets you, sees how “Nice” you are (Not Nice Guy/AFC Nice), and how you seem to genuinely listen to her instead of staring at her tits like the rest of the guys in HS. She goes home and you guys start to chat online, and then she starts to pick up little hints that you might be interested in her. She starts to show some interest back and answers some questions (The illiciting of values), you answer some back and then you stop the convo & head to bed.
So what happened here? You got her attention, increased rapport/interest, and might have built some attraction. Now if you do this for long enough combined with in person conversations (Only takes me like 3-4 days, but depends on your style/speed) and build a good amount of attraction/interest you can use GANJI! If you don’t know what this is. STOP RIGHT NOW & Head to this Link http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=21610. GANJI is, in essence, ex-communicating her. If she calls, don’t answer. If she texts, don’t reply. Etc. However, in school if this person sees you tell them you have to head to class and show NO interest.

DonGello

Don Juan
Reaction score
Chapter 3d.

GANJI helps give you, what most DJ’s would argue, what my system made you lose. That idea of you being a Challenge. MY way simply does it in a way that includes more communication so more can be found out about the girl you’re working on; this way you find out the “values”/ turn ons, turn offs, what she finds attractive & unattractive etc. I enjoy doing it this way because it helps with those girls that are considered “Princesses”. This also helps in terms of how GANJI works, since she will get to “know” you better, or so she believes.
The “Princesses” at first will start to wonder why you stopped talking to her, and what did curiosity do to the Cat? Exactly. After the curiosity starts to kick in then she will do what AFC’s do to girls when they ignore them. They start to throw attention your way in many forms. DO NOT go right back to her; give this process time, but in the end once she reaches a Set Point you can start to talk to her again.
~~ Important ~~ DO NOT just go back into the situation and say “I am sorry but I was busy with School” HELL NO. You want it to seem (Which you should’ve been doing) like you were hanging out with other people/girls & doing exciting things. Before I even knew what Sosuave.net was I did this because I realized that I was just wasting my time with a certain girl. She started to progressively show more and more interest until it got to a certain point, and guess what my AFC self did/said? “Hey I’ve been busy with schoolwork” and asked her out on a date. After realizing that I was not a challenge like she believed she told me she was sorry, but she had plans.

After you approach her again you can just start to use the rest of the skills you have learned throughout your process of becoming a DJ. The thing you aqquire from this method is that you illicit her values, & have more interest/attraction as a result of online game. This is the point when you go back to the regular use of online game by MOST DJ’s.

Chapter 3.5

(Additional Tips)

Can be used for a variety of reasons; I prefer to use it to texting or FB chat because you have so many more tools as your disposal to use.

Quick List

1) You can actually see the person so you can talk about things she might be wearing using the (Any Story Behind That) method.
2) If there is a lull in the conversation you can talk about something in the room they are in.
3) GOOD time to practice talking with your hands.
4) If you look Good they see that (As cheesy as the AFC inside you thinks, if you look good enough with your shirt off. Don’t wear one. Probably want to have some Rapport/Interest going already for this one.)
5) Good practice for your conversational skills.
6) Some other minor things that I will not go into.

If you’re going to be using video do yourself a favor. Go into your bathroom and tidy up, this shouldn’t take more than like 3-5 minutes maybe less. If you cannot do this, or refuse to, then just tell them that your webcam isn’t working/ you need a new one or something.
Points 3&5 are where this comes into use for new, aspiring DJ’s. If you don’t really think you are on top of your conversation-keeping skills then you can always go into word and write down a couple topics if the convo hits a lull. Keep trying to head towards sex though; this is always where you want to be headed when you chat online. Practicing your “Hand-Talking” skills is also a good use of this tool. I learned mine here and it really helps when telling stories, and makes you look like your not a Mannequin!

Texting-

Not many tips on this, you should find out how you like to do things, but here are some little ones.

It’s ok to keep a conversation going at a fast-pace, but you need to remember. YOU SHOULD HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO! What I mean by this is that you shouldn’t text her back 12 seconds after you get one from her. Space them out, and ignore them until you are done with whatever you’re doing.
DO NOT drop everything to see what you got. Use this as an exercise against the little AFC inside you. Nothing she said should be more important then what YOUR doing; this is because when you don’t care about little things like this, the AFC trying to keep a hold on your mind starts to slowly lose is grip, and when you finally come to the realization that YOU REALLY DON’T care about her everything will run more smoothly.
As always, get her to start thinking sexually about you by doing what I always recommend. Steering the conversation into something sexual, etc. Also illicit what she “Values” in a man (If your pursuing my belief of “Princesses” / This is a crucial thing to do early on.)

Overall

GANJI GAMES are needed if you use my method.
Illicit Values so you can see if… she is worth your time/ if she is attracted to a man like you
BIGGEST TIP OF ALL: HAVE FVCKING FUN! Honestly, this is not meant to be a chore so have fun and mess around with whatever you learn/ methods you try. Maybe you can eventually come up with your own *FoolProof* Method and share it with the community!

Quote of the Chapter: “ Be Not Contained By Formula “ – B.O.P?

DonGello

Don Juan
Reaction score
Chapter 4

Aura, Attitude, And Becoming the Guy that Everyone Knows

Chapter 4a.

You have learned that in the High School you attend
- There is a limited social circle
- A large majority, pretty much all, of the kids in your school will see you
- You should try to be in a GOOD mood EVERYDAY since this is what people will perceive your personality as from a first glance. (Aura)
- People in your school can see through a Fake attitude

Chapter 4b.

One of the most important parts of your outer-game, outside of confidence, is the attitude that you bring with you wherever you go. If you wake up every day thinking “What experiences will this day bring?” then you are on the right path. However, if you wake up to yourself thinking “God D*m*, another one of these?” how can you expect yourself to have success with the girls in your school?

Everybody will be able to tell that you are faking your Happpiness

The point that I made in Chapter 1 still stands true. People know when you are genuinely happy, or if you are trying to just appear happy. “DonGello, how can people tell the difference?” you might be wondering. There are many differences, but the biggest one is what most people notice and it isquite obvious, so let us take a look. Try to think of someone in your school that is genuinely happy with themselves and their life.
- How do these people approach problems that are thrown in their way?
They approach it like a DJ, “No obstacle is too large, No path too treacherous.” They literally *Throw* themselves at the problem or obstacle will full force, and are also the first ones to attack the problem. This is the first reason why people can see through fakes.

Fakes Lack Passion

Get a picture in your mind of “This Fake Person”. When approached with an obstacle, how do they approach it? They sit back and think “This obstacle is too large to get past, I’m going to wait until someone else does it first.”
Now let’s think about the difference; The first Man, a genuine Man, goes first and leads the pack in hitting the problem head on. This type of behavior helps reinforce something that all men wish they could had, and only a few actually do have. The Alpha-Male behavior, being at the top, and leading everyone the way he wants to go. All girls notice this and are attracted to the leader of the group because he has power.
Vice-Versa, the fake man reinforces the bad behavioral trait. The Beta-male trait, he let’s people lead him and, therefore, will not get the girls he wishes he could have. The reason he does not get the girl is quite simple, in fact it is almost too basic.

Why would someone want a Beta when there is an Alpha-male right next to them?

To put this into a Man’s perspective ask yourself this. If there was an HB5 next to an HB9, but you had an equal chance with both of them which one would you choose to pursue?

Chapter 4c.

How to achieve that Aura of Happiness

*Reader’s Note – Please skip this unless you have achieved Chapter 2a/d. *

So your starting to become happy with who you’re becoming, your life, and how things are starting to look up. So what do you do now? YOU LET THE WORLD KNOW through your actions. What actions should you do to achieve this?
Yet again I want you to get this image in your head. This time it is a shy boy in school, who rarely talks to anyone but his close friends, rarely smile, don’t make eye contact, and don’t like meeting new people. THEREFORE girls will find it impossible to get to know you.
This was personally my biggest problem for the first two years of my HS career. I came face-to-face with this problem by looking at my senior friend, let’s call him Kenny, during my sophomore year. Kenny was good looking, had great conversational skills, was intelligent, and was in great shape. However, he taught me something that I will never forget. Although he had all of these great traits that would normally attract a girl to him they would never talked to him. A friend of his (A Girl) told him why and he passed this knowledge down to me.

*Reader’s NoteTHIS is the most IMPORTANT TIP I will give you in this entire guide. PAY ATTENTION!*

Why would no girl talk to him even though he was an 8 out of 10 in every girl’s eyes?

HE WAS UNAPPROACHABLE

This being the most important thing you will learn in this guide I shall delve deeper. There is no one way to become approachable, but I will try my best to give you some tips on how to accomplish this.

1) Say hello to EVERYBODY, “People will think I am creepy” you say. LIES! As long as you don’t do this in a creepy way (FVCKING SMILE WITH EYE CONTACT); this is the best way to start a conversation on the fly + if you say hello to everyone, why would any girl think twice about starting a conversation witho you somewhere else?
2) BE LOUD, BE HEARD, BE SEEN. DO NOT BE AN ATTENTION *****!
What I mean by this is don’t yell at people you’re talking to a foot away from you, or blatantly interrupt someone else in the middle of a story/convo/etc. This will only make people angry at you for being a D0uchebag. SO what should you do? When you enter a room; Yell across the room “HEY ..{friends name}… do this to all of your friends in the room with a smile on your face. People will see you, and they will immediately notice your smile. They will then look at said friend who will probably also be smiling (Smiles are contagious) and saying “Wassup?” back to you. This makes it look like it is FUN to be a friend of yours. (WHICH IT SHOULD BE!)
Also do this while you’re in a hall. Even if you are having a conversation while walking with someone just yell out quickly to your friend across/further down the hall as you see them with the same smile. It feels good getting recognition from someone during your boring as fvck school day. When using this change it to your style.
~ For example, when I walk into my cafeteria all my friends immediately see me, (Due to my stoner days I CANNOT for the LIFE OF ME not have the biggest **** eating grin on my face. I used to walk in stoned as all hell and they would all laugh…) I call out “WASSSSSS GOOD? WHO’S ON DRUGS TODAYYY?” This line obviously causes everybody within earshot to look my way. Guess what they see? A Man with the biggest damn smile they have ever seen walking to a table full his buddies all laughing and looking HAPPY to see him. The point I am trying to get across here is

People take notice that all your friends smile when they see you. People automatically make the assumption that you are one FUN guy to be around.

This, in essence, means that girls will not worry about any of the BS peer pressure that they face when talking to guys. Quite simply, if their friends don’t approve of you then she will not pursue her interest in you because they have HUGE ego’s that need to be fulfilled by the satisfaction that all of their girlfriends are jealous of her. This is not true 100% of the time, but you will see that everybody will start talking to you more in general. On the other side of the spectrum, guys will want to be your friend too so this means more social proof/ more party invites / more people seeing you with this “Aura”.
3) Try your best to approach everything you do with a Good Attitude. Yet again, people take notice if this is how you always appear.
4) When you see someone that is not having a “Good Day” try your best to spread your good mood onto them. (Smiles are contagious, and so are moods) Do not spend too much time on this, but if you can make someone’s terrible day into a bearable day, they will not soon forget you.

Chapter 4d.

Overview
- People see through right through fakes.
- Fakes lack the Passion that a truly Happy Man has.
- BECOME APPROACHABLE
- LET YOUR HAPPINESS BE SHOWN!
-People take notice that your friends always seem happy to see you.
- BE a FUN person to be around.

Quote of the Chapter:
“ If a Man gives everyone he sees a 100 dollars what is he called? Generous
If a Man gives everyone knowledge what is he called? Wise
If a Man makes everyone happy what is he called? A God

DonGello

Don Juan
Reaction score
Chapter 5.

The Myth: Love

I will not explain this as I believe a Man already has already done a PERFECT job.
Read: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=179078

Quote of the Chapter: “What issss love, baby don’t hu….” B*tch Slap “STFU THERE IS NO SUCH THING!”

Author’s Note:

First and Foremost, I apologize for the mass misuse of Commas & Grammar Mistakes. Other then that…..

I hope have helped bring some knowledge to some of my once Helpless High School Brethren. I know that I am not exactly the best person to dispense advice, but if you take absolutely nothing from this Guide, but the following sentences I will be happy.

Everything you read on Sosuave/The DJB should be adapted to the High School setting that you are in. No situation between two DJ’s or aspiring DJ’s will be exactly the same. So do yourself a favor that I have not yet seen appear on the boards.
~~~~~~~~~~~ ADAPT ~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks To
- All the Members of the Boards for dispensing advice for free, and helping others in the quest to becoming a DJ
- All of those who contributed to The DJB
- Everyone whose quotes that will be forever burned into my brain. Even though I might not remember whom they belong to
- Everyone whose articles I pulled knowledge from and used
-Everyone who helps me revise this once posted
+ The Man who helped me put a name on what I now call “GANJI Games” – Jocksivs
+ Razor Sharp for explaining That Lie Called Love better than I ever believed possible
+The Man whose Book I tried to model the first two chapters after, Pook
- My Friends that joined me in this Journey Of Self Improvement (VP/DL)
~ All of you who rid the world of a Nice Guy, & Replaced him with a DJ ~

Quote of The Book:
“For without the first step forward, the Journey cannot begin. Without the Journey, there is no purpose to life. Without a purpose to life, you cease to live.”

Hope you enjoyed reading the LCHSB

So go out now and…. “ SEIZE THE GODDA*N DAY!

:up:

fox144112

Don Juan
Reaction score
Damnn that was a long article, but definitely worth reading, this is really gonna help some of the highschoolers on here that keep getting confused by the dj bible and are too lazy to read the hs bible or don't get how it applies to hs, thanks bro! :rockon:

JustLurk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're back, lol.
EDIT: "I walked around the halls of my school just yelling out "Hey Let's smoke this fatty-ass BLUNT!" whenever I saw a teacher or school official. "
Clearly you are insane.. But perhaps that's helpful.
"These girls have not had men throw themselves onto them for a long amount of time unlike their grown-up counterparts." Actually, in some cases they have -__-.

DonGello

Don Juan
Reaction score
JustLurk said:
You're back, lol.

I am not insane, but I quit doing drugs so even if they called me on it and had me taken to the dean's, get me tested, etc. I would not test positive so all I could get is a detention. + it's pretty damn funny for my buddies since they know I don't toke up anymore, and they laugh when people take it seriously. (Our school has like 12 non-white/ non-Asian kids so imagine their reactions)

Last edited:

JustLurk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGello said:
Was this a grammar mistake I made? I wrote this on like 6 hours of sleep hyped up on vyvanse in a day on word. It ain't easy to keep focus/good grammar while writing a 22-page article, My bad.
No, no no no no. The article is great. I have some minor disagreements but it's a heck of an accomplishment. Couldn't find a grammar mistake..

DonGello

Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ Hero, thanks for the feedback. Couple things, one of them is that when I say be happy with yourselves, you should be at all times. This does not mean you cannot change. I was simply implying that you should be happy with who you are currently, and that you should Also be happy with who you're going to change into.

Also, at the top of chapter three I said that this is a method that DOES work for me. I was simply giving what I made up (which works for me) as an example that I WAS NOT contained to the regular DJ formula of not using online chatting for progressing with a girl. (Also at the beginning of the chapter I say that No one should feel like they SHOULD to use my method, I was simply suggesting that there was an alternative. Which there always is

I was trying to get across my point that things needed to be adapted to everyone's certain situation. (I would've explained my ideas on types of girls in highschool, which was going to be one of my original chapters, but once I got past page 20 there was no chance I was going to go through another subject lol).

I also tried to make a point that these were simply my opinions on the matter, and were in no way, shape, or form 100% correct. Just my observations from the last 6 or so months. Have fun out there everybody, and good luck on the journey of self-Improvement

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ah jeez, gotta read this soon

Nino-Tk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good read indeed man, its good when one finds their own journey, like where you said being loud and all, for me personally being loud would seem too try-hard, but I know alot of people in school so yeah. All in all though its great when you intergrate it into your personality. Great stuff player.

BeanDean

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man this article is ****ing great. good job, I like the ganji games thing i'm eager to try it.