Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Looks Rule

darkhorse

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What about that hazy threshold between "1" and "2"? In high school we used to use the "beers" rating system (how many beers you'd have to drink to get up the beer goggles to shag the chick in question). Women who were unacceptable no matter how many beers were consumed were termed "warpigs" (your "1"). Acceptable women were "0" or "sober" (your "2"), and we usually didn't take it past that.

Shadow Dancer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't have a set system but if I'm not attracted to a girl to certain point, I won't even bother talking to her. I find that the girls I go up to are never less than an 8. Otherwise I feel it's a waste of my time cause I'm not atrracted to 7's or below.

I know what brudah is saying about the 1 and 2 choices, heheh. My friend and I have something similar:

1-I'd phuck her
(dating, sex and nothing more)

2-I'd have a relationship with her
(dating, sex and possibly more)

3-I'm not interested at all
(nothing)

Also, I'm not out to screw or phuck any girl over. If you're not interested in a girl why phuck with her mind to practice your DJ skills? That's just some stupid shiet. Go for the girls you really are interested in. Be honest about it and be a real man. Forget that coward shiet.

p's!

------------------
I danced till midnight when the sky turned black,
It is hard to dance with the Devil on your back.
They buried my body and thought I'd gone,
But I am the dance and I still go on.

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DON'T NOTICE THEM

1. the ugliest girl in the world
2. incredibly ugly, you see just a few of these in your life
3. fat or skinny, really ugly, bad dressed, immature, obnoxious
4. ugly
5. less attractive than average but decent personality and maybe a nice A&T

TRY TO GET THEM INTERESTED IN ME, BUT DON'T USE UNLESS THEY'RE THE ONLY AVAILABLES

6. cute face and average body or viceversa

MACK THEM

7. cute face and body
8. beautiful face and cute body, or cute face and extremely beautiful body

DREAM OF THEM:)

9. very beautiful face (blond hair and green or blue eyes) and beautiful or stunning body (when she has such a beautiful face, as long as her body is better than average, she's a 9 to me)
10. a 9 that particularly attracts me for some mysterious and arcane reason

LIME!

Don Juan
Reaction score
A 10 is perfect beauty, like Aphrodite or something. It's impossible. A 10 would have an equal number of atoms on her left and right sides for perfect bilateral symmetry. A 10 would also be of a perfect height to the nanometer, have >HHH boobs, etc.

Maybe real doll would be the closest thing.

griffon65

Don Juan
Reaction score
My scale:

1-10: If you have good morals, are trust worthy and will be there for me I want you as a friend

Relationship-wise and sexually:

1-5: Dont want ANYTHING to do with them.

6: Will have sex if I dont have to put in any effort.

7: Worth the effort for sex.

8-10: Long term material

Schlep

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty high standards. My own list would go something like...

1-3: Not interested.
4: If I were fairly drunk, I might mess around with one and not tell anyone.
5-6: Can be fbuddies, but I'm gone when something better comes along. (Cute face and ok body, good body and ok face...just an average girl)
7-8: What I usually aim for when I go out. Cute face and nice body, only category I would consider LTR potential.
9-10: Not within my reach, at least right now. Even if and when they are, I can't see myself in a LTR with one; usually too stuck up or spoiled. ONS material.

OneArmDeeJay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by stuartSan
1 - Ones that I'd date.
2 - Ones that I wouldn't.

Easy.
That’s Exactly how I rate. I don't waste time rating 1-10

On a side note,

In my opinion I believe there are 10's but only to you. Hear me out.

I can show you a girl that I think is 10 and you may think at best a 9.5.

Why is that?

What makes her a 10 to me?

Its The X Factor.

Its something that you see in her that no one else does except you and even when asked you just can't explain it.

These are the girls that every time your around them they make you stop in your tracks with your mouth hang open and your heart pounding so hard sounds like you have a sub wolver in your chest.

Again,

HB9.5 + X Factor = HB10

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a 10 is perfect.
a 1 is the worst.
you cant honestly rate many people a 1 or a 10 unless you've met many, many women.

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i would tend to only date girls in the 7-8 range, since almost all 9s that I have ever met have been totally conceited and just awful people.

Bloke

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This HB scale on this site is the biggest load of ****...

If you are interested in a girl = pursue. LOL, my scale of choice. Some are just more appealing than others.

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well it's just what it sounds like, while your just practicing the girl AFC will go nuts over you, and when she ask you to go out you use the old "lets just be friends" blah blah blah
Yeah that's fun.
But beware, sometimes they tend to cling and bother you when you don't want them around. (like sitting next to you when you're with another (hotter) girl and claiming attention. That's really annoying sometimes. But hey, who blaims her.

Aaron B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
10's are fine if you give the rating like you are an olympic judge.

They are meaningless if you give them out like they do at a slam dunk contest.

How many times have you seen a dunk get 10's across the board, then the next guy does something even better only to receive the same score? You have to leave some room at the top of the scale in case something better comes along.

If you give a woman a 10, its means you will never ever see a hotter woman. You may see one equally as hot, but not better. To me that is so rare it may as well not exist.

I've never seen a 10 in person, and not that many 9's unfortunately.

I have lived in a small town where the 6's were treated like 9's, but thats a whole 'nother story

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by OneArmDeeJay
That’s Exactly how I rate. I don't waste time rating 1-10

On a side note,

In my opinion I believe there are 10's but only to you. Hear me out.

I can show you a girl that I think is 10 and you may think at best a 9.5.

Why is that?

What makes her a 10 to me?

Its The X Factor.

Its something that you see in her that no one else does except you and even when asked you just can't explain it.

These are the girls that every time your around them they make you stop in your tracks with your mouth hang open and your heart pounding so hard sounds like you have a sub wolver in your chest.

Again,

HB9.5 + X Factor = HB10

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! finally somebody realized it;)

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My scale

1. Why haven't your killed yourself?
2. Help your level 1 friends kill themselves then kill yourself. Shave your 'stache beforehand so as not to embarrass your family too much at your funeral.
3. Well okay, but please keep sticking to only shopping at walmart.
4. Aww poor you.
5. Come on are you really talking to me?
6. Ok you can be my friend.
7. You wanna do me? How cute... well, alright.
8. Ok, now we're talkin..
9. Well, holy sh1t, what do we have here?
10. You're pretty freakin' hot but we've run out of numbers so a bunch of you and your other level 10 friends have to be 10s especially to ruffle the feathers of the anal retentive. Furthermore, there aren't really any 7s or other whole numbers either because that would be quite the coincidence that you got exactly a 7.000000 at 7 significant digits instead of say a 7.383743. I mean come on. Who is that lucky to find a chick who comes out to a nice even number on an arbitrary scale system? Well anyway, let's doooo it.

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is me:
4 for face, 3 for body, 2 for clothes, 1 for perfection.
Score out of ten. Generally I'd go for 7.5-8+, I have high standards.
This is for unknown people, character and general personality is with the dating / next move, and slightly more important for me :p. That's just a basic scale for physical-ness.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?threadid=46134
Survivor wins , though!

arlanda

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I also use the 10 scale but there's no real purpose for it other than bragging to your friends ;)

I always ask myself these two questions :

"Would I **** her?"

if yes I may ask

"Would I LTR her?"

(I could **** a 9 or a 9.9 but have no interest in LTR because <numerous things that annoy me about her> )

and at some point in the future I may ask this :

"Do I trust her enough to let her have my kids?"

englishcrap

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I really dont understand this whole scale thing...other then in a club or bar scene.

The club/bar scene when you walk in you would be seen as a 6 possibly unless your a Bradd Pitt lookalike. Theres no way any 8 or 9 is gonna chat to you coz u got no social value. However if you chat to a couple of 6's then you raise your social value to 7 possibly 8 in the eyes of the HB 8.

Approach her friends who might be 7's and rapport with them and now you move yourself up to a higher social value..and she will show signs of interest because now you either match or have a higher value then her.

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by englishcrap
I really dont understand this whole scale thing...other then in a club or bar scene.

The club/bar scene when you walk in you would be seen as a 6 possibly unless your a Bradd Pitt lookalike. Theres no way any 8 or 9 is gonna chat to you coz u got no social value. However if you chat to a couple of 6's then you raise your social value to 7 possibly 8 in the eyes of the HB 8.

Approach her friends who might be 7's and rapport with them and now you move yourself up to a higher social value..and she will show signs of interest because now you either match or have a higher value then her.
good but a bit too drastic. i've seen guys far less handsome than brad pitt, who are no more than 8, getting lots of staring from chicks in clubs