Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

""THE look"" women like

pipe007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys, im no master dj, but if there is one damn thing i know for sure is that any woman will love a guy that has this look , not only this look but is congruent with this look.

some of you were talking about it in previous posts some people dont believe it exists, well its true, take a copy of it and show it to any attractive girl and see how they respond... really!

i was walking the other day in the mall and i was trying to be THIs guy, i put that face combined with slow gestures and movements... no more to say i had 3 girls come up to me and ask me for autograph,, somethIng that had never happened to me before. never! is it coincidence i think not. i just know it works. so yea ill use it again... here is the link. enjoy
marlon brando pic

http://www.swo.de/bilder/2/9073.brando4.jpg

pipe007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mmm yea? thats the more reason for me to post this, so that everybody can have a clearer view of what the look actually looks like, and if it works, then let everybody say something about it.

peace ;)

Mjfan12

Don Juan
Reaction score
I need to see a clearer bigger pic.

I think I need to do this, or get a better look because I dont get many looks from girls. Or as much as I think I should. Im a real good looking guy, but my even ugly friend gets looks from girls.

The reason is that some girls have told me I always have a mean/pissed off look on my face. I always look like Im busy or something, so they are scared or intimidated to look at me or give me signs of attraction.

I need to smile more, but I feel goofy smiling a lot.

I just need a more friendlier but sexy look.

pipe007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ohhhh man, you are sabotaging yourself, change those beliefs........ you say women dont look at you? why wouldnt they look at you? start giving yourself some positive affirmations, life is too short to be negative and thinK why things wont work.

cheer up.

twiiist_CH

Don Juan
Reaction score
hahahaha
wait read this : Y.A.A.L

-----> You are a looser!
hahahaha it's hilarious

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, Marlon Brando was the shyt. But wtf are you talking about?

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so if i make that face to a girl ill get laid?

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not having "the look" is no excuse. As long as your about average looking with no defects, your fine.

Just take a look at all the gurus......thier all mostly average dudes.

~Smooth

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how bout getting some plastic surgery or botox, then you'll have no choice but to have "the look" all the time. :crackup: