Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The look back

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is something i always wondered,

Does it mean anything if a girl looks back at you when you have already passed her?

The last couple of days ive noticed that girls that i smile and hi to randomly, would look back at me when i pass them and smile back. Im guessing its a sign of interest.

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is a sign of interest.

However, NEVER look back. You shouldn't see her look back because you don't look back! NEVER LOOK BACK! She knows its a sign of interest too so why give away that power. NEVER LOOK BACK!

deeman

Don Juan
Reaction score
many years ago I met my ex in the mall bcos of a 'look back', it was a classic.
We walked past each other, we smiled, when we passed I looked back and so did she. Needless to say I caught up with her in the parking lot. The relationship lasted a blissful 9 months until she ditched me for another dude.

chlywly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GO ahead and look back, its beyond silly to say not to, LOOK BACK if you are curiose :) if she looks back too great, go talk to her lol, simple, be honest with yourself.

People who set up all these fony rules, dont do this dont do that, you're only fooling yourselves.

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chlywly is dead on...Its never bad to show interest, if its someone you've never met before and won't see again, go balls out, stare her down, be confident, say hello, ask for her number...It works all the time, if shes into you and stares back, make your move. Lighting never striikes the same place twice

Helter Skelter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Giving away the power by looking back ?

Sometimes I read this shiit and I wonder what the hell I'm doing here.

Just do what comes natural, Live in the moment
Your probably never see the person again anyway.

Biggest mistake you can make is to analize every fuccking thing you do.

The best athletes don't think about throwing the ball or swinging the bat, they just do it. Which is why there so good.
Stop thinking so much

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Helter Skelter
Giving away the power by looking back ?

Sometimes I read this shiit and I wonder what the hell I'm doing here.

Just do what comes natural, Live in the moment
Your probably never see the person again anyway.

Biggest mistake you can make is to analize every fuccking thing you do.

The best athletes don't think about throwing the ball or swinging the bat, they just do it. Which is why there so good.
Stop thinking so much
Look, if you have never seen the girl before in your life and never will see her again, then, by all means, look back and go back up to her and talk to her. But, if this is a girl who you just had a conversation with and have the contact information, then don't freaking look back. You want her to wonder if you're gonna call...you want her to wonder how interested you are.

trevjr

Don Juan
Reaction score
dave has got it right. if you have never seen her before, look back.
There is nothing better for my ego than to have a strange woman look back at me.
Now all I need is a good line.

"'cuse me, I noticed that you were staring at me, may I ask why?"
I don't know, sounds lame.

The Real Deal

Don Juan
Reaction score
" Does it mean anything if a girl looks back at you when you have already passed her? "

Do you ever look back at someone you're NOT interested in?

Why do people think girls are so different?

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
I don't see why you should be embarassed to look back, especially if she's doing the same thing. It depends on HOW you look back. If you look back with a "is she looking back" look, or even worse, an "I miss you already" look, then you're showing insecurity and looking to her for reassurance...a sure sign to her that she's "got you."

If you look back with a look that says, "yeah, I got you," on the other hand, or "wait until the date...you have NO idea what you're in for," it puts the power back in YOUR hands and leaves her wondering exactly what you're asking us..."WHAT DOES THAT LOOK MEAN??"

It's not whether you look or not...it's the attitude you have when you do or do not look. It's like a handshake...depending on the intensity, it can be an indicator of mutual respect, aggressive dominance (crushing someone's hand), or weakness/insecurity (limp handshake). If you must look, make sure the look says, "I am a DJ, a MAN." If you can't convey that, then by all means, DO NOT LOOK.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dave134
It is a sign of interest.

However, NEVER look back. You shouldn't see her look back because you don't look back! NEVER LOOK BACK! She knows its a sign of interest too so why give away that power. NEVER LOOK BACK!
So here's a question for 'ya, how do you start a conversation with her or get her number if you don't look back??? :rolleyes:

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So here's a question for 'ya, how do you start a conversation with her or get her number if you don't look back???
Run backwards as fast as you can - if you run fast enough she'll eventually be in front of you again. Repeat as many times as necessary.

bp1974

chlywly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you don't look back because of some stupid reason you're making up foryouself to feel more in control you are fooling yourself, because if you LOOK back you are IN control, you are doing exactly that which you want to do, you are interested and are showing it.

Chances are if she looks back and you give her a come here, wave she will come ;) Thats your chance to spark up a chat, and get the digits.

If you don't look back you just missed out on that chance, and what the hell is the point of limiting yourself !?

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
So here's a question for 'ya, how do you start a conversation with her or get her number if you don't look back??? :rolleyes:
I refer you to my second reply:

Look, if you have never seen the girl before in your life and never will see her again, then, by all means, look back and go back up to her and talk to her. But, if this is a girl who you just had a conversation with and have the contact information, then don't freaking look back. You want her to wonder if you're gonna call...you want her to wonder how interested you are.
If you already blew the 3-second rule and didn't talk to her when you first saw her, go back and salvage whatever you can if you aren't going to see her again. But, if you're gonna see her again or can contact her in some way, don't look back.

gr8one

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i looked back only once.....

i got this crazy feeling in my mid section after she smiled at me...

here's what happened.

we made i contact...we exchanged a smile..kept walking....then the smile "REACHED MY BRAIN" and registered Something!....
That's when I got the BURST/SURGE of adrenaline. I looked back and took in that Smile!....stopped dead in my tracks etc...

Bottom Line?...I went back and got the digits...hooked up with her for 2 years!. yep.

never had that feeling again...ever!

:cool:

numlock

Don Juan
Reaction score
you know what i hate -- getting solid eye contact with a girl, but not being able to squeeze a smile out. THEN getting the look-back or the second glance from her (the sign of interest), and then smiling once it's all over (too late of course)

!!! i smile afterwards because i find the whole encounter to be humorous, but i can't smile during it!

heeeeeellp

perhaps you guys can suggest something funny that i can think of in my head while i make eye contact that will help me smile

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by numlock
you know what i hate -- getting solid eye contact with a girl, but not being able to squeeze a smile out. THEN getting the look-back or the second glance from her (the sign of interest), and then smiling once it's all over (too late of course)

!!! i smile afterwards because i find the whole encounter to be humorous, but i can't smile during it!

heeeeeellp

perhaps you guys can suggest something funny that i can think of in my head while i make eye contact that will help me smile
Picture her naked. I know it's simple, but it works. :D