the long run

GaryUranga

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this poart issnt discussed enough, I want to know from the real pros around here how do theese thigns work in the long run,Im ruining a lot of "friendships" with girls that might be interested (im liek 90% sure they are), Im just payign attention to other options right now but I definetly dont want to discard some of theese for the future, however, to me it seems liek keeping them around as friends will get me stuck in the friend zone or that beign friends will just ruin any possibilities, so Im just pushing theese girl away and actign like an ass to them, cutting almost all contact, its not the way to go about it but I really have no idea how to do this in the long run, I dont know if I should just talk to them normally or build up sexual tension (which I dont want because Idont want to wear it out before I actually want to use it)

so yeah I think everyone would appreciate if in this thread the "pros" talked about this because Ive asked a lot of ppl (DJs) and no one has a clear idea

GaryUranga

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it is for real..

I dont want to just **** them all.. theese are girls I want to keep as open options for the future, I have a friend who has friends who are girls (and been friends for a long time) and theyre still interested to some extent, I want to achieve that, I actually want friends who are females that might still be options for the future.

My question is how to achieve this, not wether or not I can do them now cause I know I can o speed it up and get them all into me and thats it

Eddie417

Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what women do when they are finished with tampons.

GaryUranga

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeha remote control Im gettign irresistibly attracted to you maybe Im turning a lil bit gay with your huge display of manhood.. anyways..

Im not talkign abotu beign the emotional tampon, thats exactly what Im talkign abotu avoiding here, Im talkign about havign my group of female friends and still be able to just go for them whenever I want.. having just dude friends, now that sounds a bit gay to me.. there MUST be a way to havign chick friends and not being their emotional tampon and being a clear option.. I just started this whole thing and all I know how to do is to go quickly in and just hit that, Im tryign to build an enviroment here not just get all the ***** I can (which is still on the plans anyways)