Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The little voice in your head

Rint

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
We all know that little voice or feeling that makes us act like AFKs. The feeling or voice that tells us we cant do it or a bad feeling like you already failed without even trying. I have that right now and i want to help those who are like me get rid of the lil voice or feeling. My advice is to tell the voice or feeling to go **** ITSELF. Do what ever helps you feel better you can yell or scream in your pillow or even yell in your head just tell it off what ever you do take it out on that little voice or feeling. Your the boss of your own body you can control yourself. So tell the voice or feeling off tell it that it's a piece of **** that cant pick up women or tell it that it's not good enough for anyone. I want you to take control of yourself, your body, your mind! So in conclusion your inner voice is wrong and i want you to tell it to leave you the **** alone and make it feel like ****, just like the way its been making you feel.

"Hard work can buy anything" ~Rint

COMPTON

Don Juan
Reaction score
What if there is more than one voice in your head saying that. haha

Jezz

Don Juan
Reaction score
AFK?

But anyway, ARRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHH - Die You EVIL Bvgger!!!!!!!

You SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!

and plz go away, thnx.

Brando SC

Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically that's what you need to do. Challege the voice. If it tells you that you've failed, although you haven't even tried yet, challenge it. Tell it, "Have i really failed? I'll show you!" Just don't let it take control of you. Show it you're the man, and that you don't need to take it's crap. You're a lot better than that.

psychocandy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dannyrt34 said:
I feel much better, no longer an AFK.
You actually made me snort my drink out through my nose, like a SMDOTMN or whatever it would be in netspeak.

No, seriously.

I hope you're happy.

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yep, I discovered this years ago, ****t the voice!