The Life and Trials of TDS

TDS

Don Juan
Reaction score
One day, at the gym, I was talking to a guy I have massive respect for. He is literally what I want to look like by the end of it all. I got talking to him one day, and I revealed too much about me: virginity still in tact, no job, few friends, no girlfriends, nothing. He took one look at me, looked sad and said:

“You gotta lot of potential, but ya wasting it. You're stagnating, and you're doing it with a smile on your face. Kid, stagnation is the death of man. Go ****ing do something, otherwise there won't be anyone who wants to be with a loser like you.” And he went back to deadlifting.

Well, **** me sideways like a Japanese lady. That hurt a lot, and I was pissed off, but I kept thinking about it. The more I thought about it, the more and more pissed off I got, because try as I might to deny it, the guy was true. I was a f*cking loser. I was (still am, though changing, hopefully) an AFC, I had no drive for anything, no ambition for anything. I was content to piss my life away, ****ing around on the Internet.

Not any more, no way. Since I heard what the guy said, nah, I refuse to be like that anymore.

LOVE LIFE

So, how's my love-life been up until now? ****. 2 relationships, ever, one lasting 2 years-ish (I forget how long) when I was 13 to... ****, no idea so I'll just say around 15ish and the other a little over six months, which was last year. I ****ed around and acted all AFC with the first girl (even though she originally got with me because I was “crazy and just didn't give a damn what I did) and messed her around a bit through lying too much. How did it end? Well, apart from *******s, I didn’t get my cherry popped, and she ended up dating and banging my best guy mate 2 weeks later. Can't blame her – I was the problem, so no hard feelings there. The only good thing was that she was considered the most attractive girl in our year group, and nobody could work out why she was with an ugly, nerdy loser like me. To this day, I only have the aforementioned statement to work out why.

Fast forward a few years, and boom, another fairly good looking girl. I was even worse with this girl, in regards to being a nice guy, push-over and just genuinely making it seem like she shat rainbow marbles. Found out after the relationship was over that she'd been sleeping with some other guy within three weeks of us getting together, whilst telling me she was a virgin and leading me on for six months. Or, rather, using me to fulfil her need for attention, whilst the other guy filled the hole between her legs. Can't blame her, I was a sucker, someone who was more than happy to shower a girl with affection and gifts for so much as smiling at me.

Both times, why did I do this? Because they were hot and I was not and I was so happy someone so attractive wanted to be around me. Ignoring the fact they were both boring, used me, and just weren't people I should have been with.

Writing all that out...f*ck me, I was bad. I still am bad. I need to change this aspect way too much.

Other goals

I don't want women to be the main goal, but as this is a dating forum, I'll only quickly list what I'm working on.
Job in engineering, for which I'm going to start in a few weeks
Finally finish building my home gym + power-rack
Learn Mandarin
Travel to Germany for them Autobahns
Put on at least 15 lbs of LBM before the end of the year, and cut down to 10% bf
Not much, but I'm not picky.

Why the **** are you wasting time writing this down, and why are you using up precious bandwidth?

I've been browsing here a long time, longer than I've had this account for. And I need a place to jot down success/failures with women, to see if I'm improving at all over time. That, and it's the best way probably; I could keep a diary but I'd give up on that,. If I post it here I could see how I wrote, how my attitude has changed (if it changes), and if people are reacting to me better or worse.

Well, what are you gonna do to get there?

Baby steps. I've already got an interview for the perfect job, and I've been taking my gym more seriously, especially my diet. Starting StrongLifts 5x5 as soon as the home gym is built. More importantly, just talk to people (especially the gash-flower variety) and become more sociable. That isn't going to happen spending time inside on my laptop, so I'm gonna spend just five hours each day outside on my own, starting tomorrow.

And, as an added bonus: I've got a party to go to Sunday. I'm gonna end up one of two single guys there (the rest are bringing there girls). Let's just try working to get into position where I could potentially bring someone (probably won't, but it's a nice short term goal to work on).

Well, time to get some sleep, and go do this.

Jair213

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
are you employed by Tire Distribution Systems. Its also located in northern Cali.

TDS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jair213 said:
are you employed by Tire Distribution Systems. Its also located in northern Cali.
Never heard of it. I'm not even sure what TDS stands for anymore - been using it online for years.

And I'm across the pond, unfortunately, in dreary old England. Though, I'd love to go to Cali at one point, so that's more a long-term goal.

Jair213

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well basically we are in like the same position in life i feel u on this bro. i am starting college this year to get something going on for me, ive being bodybuilding for about a year now and man its one of the best things i have done for my self.

we do have so much potential but watt keeps me from talking to girls or taking them out on dates or even getting numbers is the fact that i got nothing going on for me i still live with my parents and i am on unemployment at 26 years old. how does that sound? like a freaken failure. if i were more succesful and had my **** together i would be fucing girls left and right but the status i am rightnow keeps me from initiating anything with a chick. i bet you feel similar.

get out there man, get that job, save money, get your stuff together. you will strive.

TDS

Don Juan
Reaction score
So, you gave off all of that writing yesterday, saying how you were going to start changing your life around. Did you actually do anything?

Unbelievably, yes. Rather than being caught up in the rut that is the Internet, I threw myself out there without too much of a damn. Or, so I thought, but I'll get to that after my next case of verbal diarrhoea.

So, the morning was spent just walking around my town. Pretty creepy, but it felt good to have sunshine actually on my face rather than the dull glow of the monitor bombarding my eyes. Surprisingly, I felt good, and felt I was giving off a lot of energy, a good vibe. I stopped one guy, probably about thirty, and wished him a good day. Okay, not perfect girl, or girl at all for that matter, but I've been barely able to talk to people before. Helped get me in a rather talky mood.

The rest of the day was spent just talking to people, before I decided to go for a haircut (where I was told about the hair-dressers football game, his new kid and how happy he is to be walking, about how he's going on holiday even though his wife doesn't want him to go with just the lads even though she went with the girls last year, and did you know her dad was a prick?). After the haircut, and probably thanks to the guy doing my hair, I lost my social mood; in fact, I just wanted to have a little nap. I pushed on, though, and decided to approach a HB7 walking by.

The Approach

Just ran up, and said, “Hi, can I just tell you something very quickly?”

HB7: Yeah, sure (nervous laughter).

Me [mind going blank, ****, didn't think I'd get this far]: Ag neema no pwah (note: this may not be the actual noise that came out of my mouth).

HB7 [giving a look of confusion and fear]: Um, what?

Me: Um, yeah, um, I just uh, wanted to say, that uhm, you, err, look really nice.

HB7: Yeah, okay, I've gotta go. Thanks for the compliment.

Well, at least she didn't slap me. Or laugh at me. And neither did anyone else around me (or so it seemed) which I think has always been my biggest fear.

Why did it go so badly wrong?

I was nervous, and in shock that I was doing this myself. I couldn't believe it, really. Not only had I actually acted on my impulse, I was going to talk to a stranger. Now, whilst I felt willing and happy and **** yeah, America, my poor brain and tongue were caught unawares, convinced I would think about approaching the girl.

I think it was because I acknowledged the fact that, yes, I was going to try and make it seem as if I was interested in the girl sexually (especially when I've never done that before) and so was trying to prove myself. A fatal mistake, I know, but it was my first time,so cut us some slack.

After that, it was time to go home. I was feeling hungry, and just laughing at myself on the inside for my approach. Still, everyone's gotta start somewhere, and whilst it may have been the most terrifying thing I have ever done, it was still fun in an exhilarating way.

So, why are you posting this now instead of going back out there?

I need to eat and do a bit of training today before I go to bed.

I will, however, be going back out tomorrow afternoon – the morning is dedicated to building what I can on my home gym, learning and studying for my interview on Wednesday.

Probably no update for a few more days, but will try to when I can.

TDS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jair213 said:
well basically we are in like the same position in life i feel u on this bro. i am starting college this year to get something going on for me, ive being bodybuilding for about a year now and man its one of the best things i have done for my self.

we do have so much potential but watt keeps me from talking to girls or taking them out on dates or even getting numbers is the fact that i got nothing going on for me i still live with my parents and i am on unemployment at 26 years old. how does that sound? like a freaken failure. if i were more succesful and had my **** together i would be fucing girls left and right but the status i am rightnow keeps me from initiating anything with a chick. i bet you feel similar.

get out there man, get that job, save money, get your stuff together. you will strive.
That's why I quite like bodybuilding and weight-lifting. It teaches a discipline and focus that few other things do (or, as I've seen it). It forces you to prioritize what's important in your life to reach your goals.

Now, as a complete newbie, I will say that it does look like because you think/know you have little self-worth, that no girl is interested in you. Only advice I can suggest is to focus on what you're doing to turn your life around, and realize that, despite what you've been through, you're still striving to get somewhere. Just use that realization and understanding to push yourself to talking to those girls, because you know you're doing something to be more worthwhile, both to yourself (which is the most important) and to others.

All I've got at the moment. Maybe at a later date I can offer more advice.

Kbomb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
TDS said:
So, you gave off all of that writing yesterday, saying how you were going to start changing your life around. Did you actually do anything?

Unbelievably, yes. Rather than being caught up in the rut that is the Internet, I threw myself out there without too much of a damn. Or, so I thought, but I'll get to that after my next case of verbal diarrhoea.

So, the morning was spent just walking around my town. Pretty creepy, but it felt good to have sunshine actually on my face rather than the dull glow of the monitor bombarding my eyes. Surprisingly, I felt good, and felt I was giving off a lot of energy, a good vibe. I stopped one guy, probably about thirty, and wished him a good day. Okay, not perfect girl, or girl at all for that matter, but I've been barely able to talk to people before. Helped get me in a rather talky mood.

The rest of the day was spent just talking to people, before I decided to go for a haircut (where I was told about the hair-dressers football game, his new kid and how happy he is to be walking, about how he's going on holiday even though his wife doesn't want him to go with just the lads even though she went with the girls last year, and did you know her dad was a prick?). After the haircut, and probably thanks to the guy doing my hair, I lost my social mood; in fact, I just wanted to have a little nap. I pushed on, though, and decided to approach a HB7 walking by.

The Approach

Just ran up, and said, “Hi, can I just tell you something very quickly?”

HB7: Yeah, sure (nervous laughter).

Me [mind going blank, ****, didn't think I'd get this far]: Ag neema no pwah (note: this may not be the actual noise that came out of my mouth).

HB7 [giving a look of confusion and fear]: Um, what?

Me: Um, yeah, um, I just uh, wanted to say, that uhm, you, err, look really nice.

HB7: Yeah, okay, I've gotta go. Thanks for the compliment.

Well, at least she didn't slap me. Or laugh at me. And neither did anyone else around me (or so it seemed) which I think has always been my biggest fear.

Why did it go so badly wrong?

I was nervous, and in shock that I was doing this myself. I couldn't believe it, really. Not only had I actually acted on my impulse, I was going to talk to a stranger. Now, whilst I felt willing and happy and **** yeah, America, my poor brain and tongue were caught unawares, convinced I would think about approaching the girl.

I think it was because I acknowledged the fact that, yes, I was going to try and make it seem as if I was interested in the girl sexually (especially when I've never done that before) and so was trying to prove myself. A fatal mistake, I know, but it was my first time,so cut us some slack.

After that, it was time to go home. I was feeling hungry, and just laughing at myself on the inside for my approach. Still, everyone's gotta start somewhere, and whilst it may have been the most terrifying thing I have ever done, it was still fun in an exhilarating way.

So, why are you posting this now instead of going back out there?

I need to eat and do a bit of training today before I go to bed.

I will, however, be going back out tomorrow afternoon – the morning is dedicated to building what I can on my home gym, learning and studying for my interview on Wednesday.

Probably no update for a few more days, but will try to when I can.
Your reality needs to be stronger. You are looking for someone worthy of your time and energy. You are weeding out the terribads.

TDS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Kbomb said:
Your reality needs to be stronger. You are looking for someone worthy of your time and energy. You are weeding out the terribads.
Huh. I've never heard that term before "Your reality needs to be stronger". Care to explain it for us?

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First approaches are always tough lol. Those are referred to as warm-up sets though. Kinda like a few shots that miss the mark until you get in the groove. Almost everyone gets them but no one talks about it. Congrats on approaching. Next time try to go for at least 2. Things usually simmer down a lot after the first one is under your belt

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
TDS said:
One day, at the gym, I was talking to a guy I have massive respect for. He is literally what I want to look like by the end of it all. I got talking to him one day, and I revealed too much about me: virginity still in tact, no job, few friends, no girlfriends, nothing. He took one look at me, looked sad and said:

“You gotta lot of potential, but ya wasting it. You're stagnating, and you're doing it with a smile on your face. Kid, stagnation is the death of man. Go ****ing do something, otherwise there won't be anyone who wants to be with a loser like you.” And he went back to deadlifting.

Well, **** me sideways like a Japanese lady. That hurt a lot, and I was pissed off, but I kept thinking about it. The more I thought about it, the more and more pissed off I got, because try as I might to deny it, the guy was true. I was a f*cking loser. I was (still am, though changing, hopefully) an AFC, I had no drive for anything, no ambition for anything. I was content to piss my life away, ****ing around on the Internet.

Not any more, no way. Since I heard what the guy said, nah, I refuse to be like that anymore.

LOVE LIFE

So, how's my love-life been up until now? ****. 2 relationships, ever, one lasting 2 years-ish (I forget how long) when I was 13 to... ****, no idea so I'll just say around 15ish and the other a little over six months, which was last year. I ****ed around and acted all AFC with the first girl (even though she originally got with me because I was “crazy and just didn't give a damn what I did) and messed her around a bit through lying too much. How did it end? Well, apart from *******s, I didn’t get my cherry popped, and she ended up dating and banging my best guy mate 2 weeks later. Can't blame her – I was the problem, so no hard feelings there. The only good thing was that she was considered the most attractive girl in our year group, and nobody could work out why she was with an ugly, nerdy loser like me. To this day, I only have the aforementioned statement to work out why.

Fast forward a few years, and boom, another fairly good looking girl. I was even worse with this girl, in regards to being a nice guy, push-over and just genuinely making it seem like she shat rainbow marbles. Found out after the relationship was over that she'd been sleeping with some other guy within three weeks of us getting together, whilst telling me she was a virgin and leading me on for six months. Or, rather, using me to fulfil her need for attention, whilst the other guy filled the hole between her legs. Can't blame her, I was a sucker, someone who was more than happy to shower a girl with affection and gifts for so much as smiling at me.

Both times, why did I do this? Because they were hot and I was not and I was so happy someone so attractive wanted to be around me. Ignoring the fact they were both boring, used me, and just weren't people I should have been with.

Writing all that out...f*ck me, I was bad. I still am bad. I need to change this aspect way too much.

Other goals

I don't want women to be the main goal, but as this is a dating forum, I'll only quickly list what I'm working on.
Job in engineering, for which I'm going to start in a few weeks
Finally finish building my home gym + power-rack
Learn Mandarin
Travel to Germany for them Autobahns
Put on at least 15 lbs of LBM before the end of the year, and cut down to 10% bf
Not much, but I'm not picky.

Why the **** are you wasting time writing this down, and why are you using up precious bandwidth?

I've been browsing here a long time, longer than I've had this account for. And I need a place to jot down success/failures with women, to see if I'm improving at all over time. That, and it's the best way probably; I could keep a diary but I'd give up on that,. If I post it here I could see how I wrote, how my attitude has changed (if it changes), and if people are reacting to me better or worse.

Well, what are you gonna do to get there?

Baby steps. I've already got an interview for the perfect job, and I've been taking my gym more seriously, especially my diet. Starting StrongLifts 5x5 as soon as the home gym is built. More importantly, just talk to people (especially the gash-flower variety) and become more sociable. That isn't going to happen spending time inside on my laptop, so I'm gonna spend just five hours each day outside on my own, starting tomorrow.

And, as an added bonus: I've got a party to go to Sunday. I'm gonna end up one of two single guys there (the rest are bringing there girls). Let's just try working to get into position where I could potentially bring someone (probably won't, but it's a nice short term goal to work on).

Well, time to get some sleep, and go do this.
stop over thinking. Stop caring so much. These goals are good things. Just do not focus on the result. just do it because you like to. I can only say this from experience, honestly i say it more for myself than you.

TDS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, this week has been interesting. It's been difficult to tear myself away from the laptop, but there aren't any beautiful women in my house, so I had to get out there,

Wait, why the **** are you on here at about 1 in the morning instead of getting smashed with your mates?

Good question. The answer is because a) most of them work weekend night shifts, so I've just been hanging out with them before going home and b) I have no interest in getting smashed in front of a load of strangers for atrocious prices. Don't get me wrong – some of my most funny stories are when I've been out and about, but to be honest, without some of my best bro's, it'll only be an okay night.

Alright then, fair enough, but have you been approaching women, trying to get dates for the weekend/this party on Sunday instead of just spending it at your mates' place of work?

Yes, indeed I have. However, as I'm in my baby steps, nothing has gone to plan, really (well, except one, sort of, but I'll explain that later). All in all I've approached about 10 stunning women over the last few days. Most of them just involved me walking up to them and telling them I thought they looked nice. Nothing too special, but what I've found is that after the first few attempts, all anxiety, all awkwardness just went. By the last three, I just didn't give a ****. It was a simple matter of saying, “Hey, look, I don't want to seem weird or anything, and I'm not trying to sell you anything or any of that bullsh*t, but I just wanted to say you look f*cking gorgeous.” After that, my head kinda went blank, and most of them time it was a polite “Thanks” and then carried out their day. Still, far more of an improvement.

Well done, I hope your pants don't smell too much from how much you've been ****ting myself.

...Alright, I may have been **** scared at first, but like I said, there are no beautiful women in the house. If they were, they'd probably be locked up in chains because my AFC self couldn't bare to see them leave. And I'm not that bad.

You're a f*cking weird dude. Alright, so what about this one that went sort of well?

Well, as it was a beautiful day today, I just spent the day out with some friends after working on the gym a little bit. Now, I got a wee bit peckish, and decided to head to a nearby chippy for some food. Now, as it turned out, I was in a fantastic mood – the sun always does it, probably because everyone in Britain suffers from a severe lack of Vitamin D and the sunshine just makes us feel like we're on top of the world. So anyway, I head to the chippy, and my god my jaw dropped a little when I saw the girl working there. Don't ask me what was stunning about her, because all I know is that when I walked in, she just suddenly gave this brilliant smile, and I was hooked.

I knew I had to talk to her, and everything seemed to be going okay. I found out that she actually lives round the corner from me, and has seen me loads, but was always too shy to come and talk to me (f*cking result). Anyway, the conversation goes brilliant, I'm being my funny insulting self that I am around my friends, and she seemed genuinely interested. Only problem was, I forgot to tell her my name or just arrange to meet up again. Sorry, penis, but I ****ed up. Still, probably the best result I've had from any woman all year.

Yay! Woohoo for you! It'll crush you to find out she was only being flirty to make you want to go back there and spend more of your money.

Why do I even write these headers out? Yes, I'm aware of it, but **** it, I enjoyed the interaction, she seemed to, and I'll keep it that way in my head, thank you very much Mister Bold-Text Talky...Guy.

Anyway, until next time.

TDS

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wasn't planning on doing another update for a week or so, but the last few days have been...interesting to say the least, so I think it's time to do one.

Oh God, you didn't **** up again, did you?

No, Mister Bold Faced Header Guy, I did not. Or, at least, I do not think I did.

Saturday was uneventful, but I've already said that. Sunday and today, however, were very interesting.

Oh, do tell more Mr Casanova

Well, unfortunately, I turned up single and no girl at all. Which is fine, as I was more interested in having fun. However, circumstances arose that forced me to sober up just when I thought I was getting drunk, so I spent most of it sober.

Now, what was so interesting? Well, having to force off my friend's girlfriend was pretty ****ing interesting.

Now, she was completely lollied, and so was he. The next thing I know she's cuddled up all over me. I thought "Okay, well we have all just done naked dancing together, so she must feel comfortable." The next thing I know my hand was being guided towards her arse (as in, she grabbed my hand and forced it there) and when I did nothing, she moved said hand onto her boobs. Nice as they felt, I wasn't going to do anything. A) She is my friend's girlfriend, and I'll never go for a hot chick and risk my friendships, and b) the ***** seemed interested, and if she was willing to cheat, then she wasn't worth my time.

Moving on, like I said, I'm there, my hand forced against her warm boob, her hand keeping it in place, and then she just looks up and leans in. Now, my friend is pretty hammered, and can't focus on anything. I lean in, and moved out of the way of her lips and whispered in her ear "You're dating so-and-so, and he's a fantastic guy so, hot as you are, I'm not gonna do anything with you"

She kinda froze up, and pushed herself off of me, and started exchanging tongues with my friend.

So, you essentially **** blocked yourself for your morals. I do not whether to be impressed or not.

Neither do I, but my conscience is clear, and my balls are blue, so I can only take it as a moral victory.

Today went well. After the party, being the only sober and therefore the only one not hanging, I decided to walk round my town and check out the hot girls. On this walk, I saw someone with the nicest arse ever, and I was all for thinking "**** it, go and talk to her." However, I wussed out because she was with her friend. I eye-fvcked the arse, but I couldn't bring myself to talk to both her and her mate. So, if any advice is forthcoming on how to do this, much appreciated.

So, nothing new really to report. What a waste of time.

Not necessarily. My best mate's girl seems to be hooking me up with a model some time next week, who is apparently one of the "nicest, most lovely and fvcking hilarious girls ever. Plus, she's got huge boobs". I don't normally go for this type of thing, but let's be honest, I'm not having much success on my own at the moment.

Well, until next time...

Wait, wait, wait, I have one thing to ask. you clearly want get laid with your morals intact. Which means no cheating girlfriends, no forcing girls into sex, and no kidnapping and putting them in a sex dungeon. If all you're interested in is sex, why don't you go to nightclubs?

Honestly? I have no interest in them. I'm usually too poor, too ugly, and too...disliking of loud noises. So, I opt more for "Daygame" because that looks more fun and just better to me: no beer goggles, no dim lights, just pure every day sexiness. If anyone has some tips for it, please, drop us a few hints.

Now, I really must leave. Have fun, guys.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The bold questions are good. They put some objections out there before we get to ask them.

You're too obsessed with outcome. You aren't going to the gym because you want to look a certain way, you're going because you enjoy it, you enjoy the change. It makes you feel like you're making progress.

So approach more as a way to change your personal social image. What I mean is, your cold approaches give you a chance to be anyone, so don't be your current self. Make a change and be the calm and confident DJ you can be. And part of that means having morals and sticking to them (so good job at not hurting your friend).

Keep up the approaches!

TDS

Don Juan
Reaction score
What a beautiful day it has been today. The weather may have been terrible, the people grumpy and miserable because of it, but you know what? Everything went well.

I see a smile on ya face, but no spring in your step. Did you get laid? Did you get a girl's number.

No, but..

Then why are you wasting time writing this, rather than actually getting with a girl, dammit!

Yes, but I had a moment of clarity, of understanding, that I'm going to take into my every day life and which, I think, can be quite useful to guys even more nervous about talking to new people, not just girls, than I am.

Oh, and what is that, oh wise and mighty sage?

Quite simple: Have fun.

Look, when I woke up today, I thought it was going to go terrible. I still had bad gas from my curry the night before, I was way too tired, I couldn't be bothered with anything. But, I had already arranged to go out today (woohoo for being unemployed...don't worry, I start work next week) so I pushed through with it. And, in the words of the people I was around, I "made today far more fun than it should have been."

For some reason, I didn't care what I did. I didn't want to please anyone, I didn't want people to have good opinions of me - I just wanted to do stuff that amused me, that gave me a lot of laughter. And bloody hell did it.

Instead of my usual shyness, I just talked and made jokes and did stuff that I could find amusing, that made me laugh instead of other people. This included quite childish things, such as singing songs on the bus, annoying people, winding them up, teasing them, and just talking to everyone and anyone that I came across. I didn't want to pick up girls, I didn't want to get sex - I just wanted to have a good time.

And you know what? It bloody worked.

For instance, I was teasing a friend about a recent predicament of hers. So, I just went around asking everyone that I came across - stranger or no, hot girl or old guy - about this opinion. In fact, I walked up to two girls, intent on asking them, and my friend went ape-sh*t at me. I just turned to the girls and said, "I'm sorry, I can't talk to you today. But fvck, I wish I could. You're far hotter than the people I'm hanging out with."

They laughed, and had a bit of a chat with me, and just as interest was picking up, I just left with, "Nah, only messing, you're cute, but you're boring as fvck" and laughed all the way. And this made me feel so good and confident, that for the entire day, I was just having fun, regardless of what anyone thought? I mean, who cares? Odds are, I'll never run into them again, and they'll probably forget this within an hour or two, so fvck it, go for it.

Well, how awesome for you. You had one day of not caring, but you know what, you're no closer to getting laid.

You're right, Mister Bold Text Narrator, but you know what? For today, I couldn't care less. I had fun, and I loved every minute of it.

But you know, it may not have gone all bad as you might think...

You've already admitted you didn't get laid, nor a number. What exactly is there good to come out of it?

Well, unfortunately, I have to catch a bus home, and a very cool chick came on, very pretty. Now, my friend was busy nattering away, and I just said to him, "Hold on a minute mate, got something to do."

This is how the initial interaction went.

TDS [after waiting for girl to sit down]: Hi, this may seem a bit random and weird, and I promise I'm not a serial killer or trying to sell you anything, I just wanted to say you look very nice today.
Her: Oh, thanks for that. [blushes and smiles]
TDS: Yeah, you've got this really creative look to you. I imagine you're at college still, and I bet you're doing an arts class.

And the conversation started. Lasted about 20 minutes (the remainder of my bus journey) and after two I was sitting next to her. I couldn't believe it; my friend couldn't believe it; I don't think the girl could believe it either, but we just chatted and joked until the bus stopped.

When we get off, the following happened.

TDS: So yeah, you're pretty cool and that. We should hang out another time.
Girl: Well, if you want, you can put your number into my phone, and I'll give you a ring or text now so you've got it and we can meet up someday.
TDS: Ah, but how do I know you really want it? Tell you what, I'm in town every day for the next few days. If you can find me and recognise me, I'll give you half of my number every day you find me."
Girl [laughing]: You expect me to come chasing after you for the next couple of days.
TDS: Well, if you liked me enough, I bet I'll see you soon. Anyway, give me some love before I go.

[hugging ensues].

And I just left.

You're an actual idiot. You won't see her again; she'll forget about you before this evening.

Maybe you're right, Mister Bold Text Guy, but do you know what? I don't really care. I'm not just going to invest immediately into the first pretty girl I've gotten on well with; I did that too much with my two ex's. If I run into her, I run into her and something may happen. If I don't, then I don't, and it's a funny story to share.

Mate, at this rate, you'll have your V-Place forever.

But I'll have a laugh and love every minute of life whilst I'm doing it.

Anyway, I'll give an update over this weekend when my supposed "Hanging out" time with the model happens (if it does - friend who is arranging it doesn't know for sure yet).

Until then guys, I love you all, and I promise to one day make a personalised reply to everyone in this thread.

TDS

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't like the look of this face. What the hell is the matter with you now?

Oh, nothing much, nothing much. Just a bit of panic, the tiniest trace of it, but you know, no biggie, no sweat.

And the fact you're repeating yourself isn't a pure sign that you are currently, as the kids say, ****ting a brick. Good god, you didn't force yourself onto someone, did you?

Nope, worse.

Oh no, you didn't hire yourself a hooker, did you? And you were showing so much promise a few days ago.

Not necessarily.

You see, for my birthday I have decided that I'm doing the largest pub crawl in my town that has ever been attempted. Not to get laid, but nobody has managed to drink in more than fifteen pubs in my town. I want to beat that, as a final fair thee well to drinking.

Now, my friend has just informed me that his birthday present for me is an escort to fvck that night. Which is not how I want to lose my V-place. I mean, it should be nice, you know, free sex, but that isn't self-reliant at all. If I'm going to do this, I'm going to lose it on my own (well, without the aid of my friends and their ludicrously large payments).

So, I guess I'm worried about the level of pressure now. For the last few days, I haven't really approached any girls, unfortunately, and this meet up with the model isn't happening for a few months, if at all (which, to be fair, I'm not to fussed about - models tend to be b*tchy, anyway). This added pressure is really gonna force me to talk to every girl I find even slightly attractive - which isn't bad in its own way, but I'd rather do it because I want to talk to the girl, rather than because I don't want me friends to pay for what is, in fact, a hooker with a fancy job description.

Well, panicking and moaning on here isn't going to get you anywhere. Just relax, stay calm, and don't come across as a desperate fagg*t.

Aww, Mister Bold text guy, you're not being sarcastic and actually useful.

That's because I don't like being the thought product of a paranoid virgin.

Fair play.

So, no new updates at all? Nothing to even justify this post?

Not really, but there will be more over the next few days. You can count on that. It's time to man the fvck up, get out there, fvck b*tches, get dates and number and not be a depressing guy all the time.

Dem's fightin' words. Better follow through with it.

Oh I shall.

Until the next time, peace out.

TDS

Don Juan
Reaction score
So long since an update, but besides work, there's been little report besides, "Approach, make funny, informed of boyfriend, find next one" repeated several times a day for the last...however long.

So, does this finally mean we're going to get some hot-loving action to share with everyone, or yet another abysmal failure that is surely becoming the trademark of your journey to Don Juan?

I'm not entirely sure. Was that scathing sarcasm or genuine interest?

The third one.

Thanks for that.

Well, at long last I seemed to have acquired a date, brought about by nothing more than pure dumb luck. Hell, I was being rather stupid at the time, considering her friends were saying "she wants your number, she wants your number" whilst looking at me whilst I just assumed "oh, she clearly wants my friends number."

So, how hot is she? **** knows, probably a seven or eight, depending on how tired I am. None too bad, I'll admit - nice tits, which is always a must, and a nice-ish arse, which is always a nice surprise.

Of course, I received her number about an hour later, when her mate said, "Look, she really wants to meet you. Just give me your mobile, I'll put the number in and text her."

Okay, so handing over the mobile,the number is put in, and I'm told "start texting her right now."

My reply?

"I never have credit."

Her mates: "You're actually useless. Try and text her later."

Let me interject here. A girl's mates are basically sitting there, telling you her pvssy juices are dripping from watching you, and you turn into a useless, barely talkative schmuck? Jesus H Fvck, dude, you sure know how to mess things up.

Yeah, yeah, I know, do you want to see the text interaction or not?

yeah, I want to know how the fvck you managed to salvage yourself from that mess.

Me, using friend's phone: Hey, is this HB?
Her: Yeah, who's this?
Me: How's it going? It's TDS, I was talking to you and your mate earlier, and she dropped your number into my phone.
Her: OOooh, hi :) You alrite?
Me: Yeah, none too bad, loving this brilliant, oh-so-wanted summer showerstorm. Hope you're inside, keeping nice and dry.
Her: Lol no just got in from the wet.
Me: Oh good, that means your top is nice and wet, clinging quite nicely to you.
Her: Lol just a little.
Me: Nice. Anyway, I'm thinking of going out Saturday. Come along.
her: Yeah sure, what time? And what you doing?
Me: Evening-ish. I'll let you know nearer the day, something more than likely involving alcohol and dancing
Her: Awsome haha I'll see you then.

That wasn't too bad...

Again, considering I'm normally pretty useless with women, we'll see how it goes.

She can still flake. But, seriously, where the **** you taking her?

Not a clue.

I thought you were meant to be intelligent! Look, get your sh1t together, hope she doesn't flake, and THEN let us know how it went down. Now, don't even bother replying, go out, sort your fvcking logistics out, and get laid, my son.

Will do. Catch you...

I TOLD YOU! DON'T EVEN REPLY! JUST SORT YOUR SH1T OUT!