Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The latest must watch DJ movie: Wanted

Jaxon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Despite the cheesy looking commercials and trailers I went and saw Wanted tonight. I've gotta say this is the best movie of the summer so far, and not only that but AFCs and DJs both gain from it, as it serves to reinforce the basic DJ mantra.

There is slick unrealistic hollywood action that's highly entertaining, but beyond that there is an important message, a message about doing something with your life, living beyond the ordinary--getting out of your cubicle and pushing yourself to the limit and utmost of what you are capable.

Go see this movie, you will not regret it.

What the f*ck have you done lately?

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed.

As stupid as the plot and story were, the underlying message was a good one.

Axcell

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What was that other PUA movie called that people made a post about a little while ago?

Jaxon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dunno, but there's lots of good movies out there for DJs to watch, could be anything.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not only that, you see a pvssy transform himself into a man.

Also, some upcoming spoilers, highlight to view:

That was the first movie I experienced where Morgan Freeman both sweared and died.

Jaxon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
War Against Betaism said:
Not only that, you see a pvssy transform himself into a man.

Also, some upcoming spoilers, highlight to view:

That was the first movie I experienced where Morgan Freeman both sweared and died.
Yeah I think you might be right about Freeman. It sounded a little unnatural hearing him drop the f-bomb didn't it?

And the transformation from vag to man, good way of putting it. That's really the basis of the entire movie and it was motivating to watch.