Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Lakehouse.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who has seen this movie? What did you think of it? Very weird, but a pretty cool concept even though it could never work in reality.

Thoughts?

Toushi

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've only seen the original, a korean movie called 'Il Mare'.

Yeah, the concept was cool... Kinda like that movie with Jim Caviezel, 'Frequency' or so.

I don't know how it ended in the american version, but I didn't get it in the Korean. I mean, he dies runned over by a car, but he shows up to the girl in the past? Meh, I think I'm going to see it again to sort this out.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah its odd. I think it must be the same as the Korean version. Cause at the end, he does get hit by a car, but since she sees the future, she tells him this just in time, so he just goes to look at her, and then does not cross the road. He waits 2 years to see her after that. Its a very very strange movie. Would be interesting to hear some of the movie buffs on this site take on it. See what exactly they thought the whole point of it was and how it exactly all fit together. Its not until I read their reviews that I actually get exactly what was meant to be happening in the movie.

One more thing, how crazy is the house! Looks awesome, but fukc you would get woke up early in the morning due to the sun, and damn you would get sunburnt! All that glare off the lake!

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BBX said:
I had a girl all over me when I saw it so, I have no idea what happened.....nor do I care.
Your cool. Thanks for your insight.

But I see where your coming from, when I was 16, I may have said the same thing.