Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The King of Your Own World

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There have been a few posts made in the past about this but most of it applies to what I like to call the "Conan the Barbarian" type of king. The type that lives a solitary life but is known through his legendary acts. While this is a decent idea in theory, most people don't really care about people that basically just live alone. Now this is the king of your world. If you don't like these ideas, I don't care, don't pay attention to them. Some people are perfectly happy being beta males but just realize you can do so much more.

What makes someone successful? Ambition + Passion. Nothing else. Bill Gates was a college dropout and now owns a $330 billion company who also has $40 billion in the bank. In just 20 years. Napoleon was never rich or powerful but was driven and conquered most of Europe. Need I go on? Of course not. What made them successful was their passion plus the ambition to go as far as they wanted.

Right now, you have just seceded from the mainland society you reside in. You are a brand new man. You have your own kingdom. Call it whatever you want. The purpose here really is to one day be like Gates or Bonaparte, in terms of society holding. What? Yes, you can very much change the social fabric around you.

1. The first thing to realize is that sometimes you won't own the school or whatever. Thats all right, the point is to get as far ahead as you possibly can and its so easy, you'll wonder why you didn't do this at the beginning.

2. At first, its just you. The first thing you do is mentally check off the true friends you have. They reside in your society kingdom, not the other way around. If thats so, most people will give up their power easily to follow you around.

3. The most successful kings were ones that thought with their brain. Elitism does not exist. The king attacks enemies with intelligence, not gossip or fighting. Some will want to fight you and would like nothing more than to see you fail. Let them think that. Most people will see that person as an ass and you can actually reap the sweet benefits from it.

The Social Web

The social web is your key at the beginning. Your true friends are your main appendages. They have friends. One way to signify yourself as something great is throw a party. If you can get people to associate you with having good times, you have significantly increased your social empire. If your good friends have friends, invite them. Some will be jerks but you can weed out all non supporters and leave them in the dark. For the friends of your friends that like you, be friends with them. By elevating them, you can become even more popular as they might have friends and so on. People love to talk and once your name spreads like the plague, you have solidified a nice niché for you.

4. The Social Web is a powerful tool but you must put in equal effort. People, especially in HS, are pretty friendly. The king thinks with his brain to become the best. You got to be friends with everyone. Most people love to write off goths, nerds, etc. but you are a powerful king who likes everyone.

5. The social web has no bounds. Use this for teachers, principals, coaches, etc. I think HS works best for the social web and you can practically run the school with your powerful and effective diplomacy. One of my friends pretty much ran the HS I was at just because he was friendly to everyone. I was this to a lesser extent.

6. WARNING There will always be haters. You will soon discover this. The best thing to do is ignore them. US is a powerful nation and even prior to 9/11, several nations hated the US, most likely due to jealousy. People will hate on you but the best thing to do is pile drive through the wall of hate and move on. Your former haters could be your friends later down the road once they stop acting like a bratty 4 year old.

Females: Securing Your Position

By now if you are in a medium-large scale school, you could have very well over 30 friends. Girls will notice this (they want alpha males, nothing less) and now is your time to help to add some concrete to your brick social status structure.

7. The Queen Bee. Queen Bees are essentially dominant females. Typically head cheerleaders or what have you, they already have their own social structure. Approach the bee. Not sexually. It seems crappy to miss the opportunity of one chance of ass but remember, the king uses his brain. Approach the bee and be friends with her. Neghit her many times (I advise against neghits for the most part but again, use logic) to the point where the queen bee is below you. What you've done now is secure another 10-15 girls because the girls are too afraid to change their minds about the queen bee.

8. Date one of the members of the Beehive. You want to show others that you aren't just after status. The queen bee has hot friends. Most of them are down to earth girls. This will also keep the queen bee in check as she realizes that she still is not good enough for you to be worthy of dating. Force queenie into the friends zone. It humbles her real quick and she will most likely help you out with other girls.

AFC Check At this point you may wonder how impersonal this is but its not. You still are friendly, you are just using the power of your dominant (and once dormant) genes to conquer your appendage of society. Remember, this is being the king of your own world, not being the best beta male you can be. So if you object, leave.

Social Web...Social Echelon

Now is the time to make a huge effort. Now is the time to basically get yourself in prime shape. You are diplomatic. The Social Web is too sprawling, time to change it up. The social echelon is to me, a sandwich of social status. Now is the time to hit up alpha males, more beehives, and even extend out past your school. Its not fantasy as in my HS, I knew of two kids that were insanely popular in three schools!

They used the echelon theory. What is it? A quick breakdown:

Primary Echelon You
Secondary Echelon Queen bees, fellow alpha males, and the main honey you're banging
Intermediate Echelon Your good friends, teachers, and other members of authority
Tertiary Echelon Members of your society

Notice how I excluded noone. Its really busy to keep track of everyone but thats the breaks.

9. Drama will find you. Embrace it. People love to gossip and if your girl and you argued, it will be talked about and keeps your name fresh in the minds of others. Be like TNT or USA or whatever, "We love drama."

10. Alpha males really will submit if an even more supreme alpha (you) approaches them. DJ them like any girl. They will work with you. Then you got an even larger network of people to chill with.

11. Lead by example. You have to sometimes prove to people why you are the alpha. If you feel strongly about a certain case, talk to people about it. You have to show that you are a driven individual. Also try to do well in everything. Why not? 4.0 is not that tough. Sacrifices must be made but can be used to show that you are driven and dedicated.

12. Haters will increase in droves but ignore them. People love to cut people down, especially once they are at the top. The only thing to do is ignore them. Why? You have maybe over 100 people backing you up. They will be squelched by the masses that like you.

13. Never get a big head. Most people have opportunities to form social echelons but don't because they get too ****y. All this results in is you losing your footing. You are just like everyone else, however you are just charismatic enough to win.

13 simple tips that will help you turn yourself into something great. HS is by far the easiest to do this, however college dorms almost work the exact same way. The more you socialize and use these principles, you can use this to succeed at life. Why? You are passionate and ambitious.

Good luck.

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Then just practice on the people here at the end of the semester. If you are going to college, use the knowledge you know and dominate from there. Its never too late to get started so start when you get back to school.

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
very nice post. simple and effective.

but i have the same problem as phat rabbit...how about tips that help you heighten your social status that's not really going too well?

~1~

oOh Nasty

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It happened with me with being a tool in HS to changing the whole outlook. However I'm going to be busy tonight so I'll post something up tomorrow. There is a way to do that BTW

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Appendage: Variables

If not, I'd like to here how you propose you change the kingdom you already have made or rather small colony.
The small colony is great because if you decide to secede from your society's norms (doesn't mean you change completely, you just do what you feel like), there will be more followers to get a large social web started. The key to being alpha is taking charge of the situation and molding it in your image.

The truth is, people are incredibly boring. Anyone that really gives them excitement will become their friend. Why? If you alter their state into something more positive, they will like you. Thats why I suggested throwing a big ass party. Of course you got to worry about cops and so on but the way to remedy that is to just tell people a little bit before you go. So that way police only have an hour to know and may not worry about it. If you throw a successful party, all this will do is result in better things for you.

Plus people are status seekers and name droppers. If you have a colony, make big changes, and net 100 more friends, your current friends will be like, "Oh, well we were friends before so..." If the hot item of status happens to be you, take full advantage of it. Just don't get a big head from it because nobody likes people like that. You are just like everyone else.

how about tips that help you heighten your social status that's not really going too well?
You'll have to explain more clearly. If you're talking about cliques that depend strictly on cash, those can easily be broken with your alpha powers. The reason why people depend on financial status is because most people today are absolute pvssies. This comes as no surprise but deep down, people always want a source of power to dominate with and since using your balls is somehow a bad thing, they use money. Money means nothing other than power. People like these will slowly break from the cash flow cliques if you prove that hanging out with you is infinitely more satisfying than a weekend at Gucci, Dillards, and so on.

Its not that hard, especially for girls. I really, truly believe that shopping is nothing more than a sex substitute.

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If your parents are against it, you may as well hold out until college. Yes, it is obvious that a great party nets you some friends, which strengthens your social web. If thats the case, just keep doing what you are doing and then you will get more people. Just practice with the people now for that one semester. Then for college, have some parties. I'm not a fan of parties myself but I throw a dorm party maybe once a month to make sure I reach new people (including girls)

There is no alternative but since you have one semester left, you won't achieve the full social echelon (I believe it takes at least one full year to accomplish your goal) so just practice and then wield your powers next year. Take advantage of these times to practice.