Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

-=The KING of the Life You Lead=-

DEKKA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you the leader of your life?
Are you at the center of the circle that you live in?
Are you the director of the life in which you play your part?
Are you the designer of the plans that you follow?
Are you the thought behind the action you take?
Are you the focal point in your universe?

There are two types of people. Leaders and Followers. Definers and Poseurs. Alphas and Betas.

It's so easy to just slip into somebody elses world and hang out there, but you are no longer the king, they are. And they are the king of the world you live in and the king of their own world.

To be the king of a world requires that you make your world interesting, otherwise you might be tempted to live in somebody elses kingdom. Also, unless you take the effort of making your kingdom a worthy place than nobody will want to live in your kingdom. You must be independant without the need to be accepted in somebody elses world.

You either live in your world or somebody elses. Think about whether you live in your world or somebody elses.

Independance. Hard work. Indifference. Satisfaction with being a lonely king when theres nobody in your world at the time. That's what it's all about. Choosing loneliness over accepting the temporary pleasures of relaxing in somebody elses life.

Leading or Following.

Do you go with your friends places or do they go with you? For those of you that have seen Top Gun, at the end Iceman(Val Kilmer) says to Mavrick(Tom Cruise) "You can be my wingman anytime." to which Mavrick replies, "Bullsh!t, you can be mine."

That's the mindset.

More than the nice guy vs. jerk thing it's INSECURITY vs. SECURITY

secure people feel they have their needs met. insecure people don't think they do. mainly though, insecure people are not the leader of the life they live in, they are a puzzle piece in thier friends, girlfriends, and societies lives(they cling onto other people for support and good times because they will not make their world a fun place to live in and be the king of).

you know it's interesting to note that i used to have a best friend (or three) back in the AFC days (which i wish i could say were completely over), but over the past years we've grown apart and now i know why... i realized i was living in their life. it pissed me off. i got tired of accepting being part of something instead of someting being part of me.

sometimes it's lonely when you're independant. i know i feel lonely sometimes, but it's worth being the master of your own destiny, and i believe once you master your own world and claim the throne no matter how many people are in your kingdom, others will come.

Get the job you want and work hard. Buy the things you want. Find some hobbies and do exactly what you want to do. Only go after the women you really desire. Build up your body and your life to the point where its a fun place for friends and yourself to reside. Learn to love yourself. Take pride in yourself and your accomplishments.

STOP LIVING FOR OTHER PEOPLE.

for some of you that means stop comming to this site for a girl.
for some of you that means stop hanging out with certain people.
for some of you that means build up your life.
for some of you that means keep up the good work.

only you know for sure.

senor boom boom

Don Juan
Reaction score
thats bull**** mate!

are you saying leave your good friends if you feel they play any small part in influencing your life. surely this is not a way a dj would act. a dj is surrounded by friends and works hard to maintain those friendships. life without friends is pointless. think about it mate

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I dont think thats what he's saying. I think that he means instead of having the friends, he was following their lives, doing exactly what they did.

DEKKA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jonny football hero
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I dont think thats what he's saying. I think that he means instead of having the friends, he was following their lives, doing exactly what they did.
exactly.

TheMachoMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a great post!

The hard part for me is to make people follow me. I didn't have this problem 10 years ago, so I'm sure I can change it. I try, but it's hard.

Capone

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by senor boom boom
thats bull**** mate!

are you saying leave your good friends if you feel they play any small part in influencing your life. surely this is not a way a dj would act. a dj is surrounded by friends and works hard to maintain those friendships. life without friends is pointless. think about it mate
Originally posted by jonny football hero
yep, the point isn't to lose your good friends. The point is that instead of following them around doing the same old things they do, you bring them into a whole new world - your world. Of course, if they don't want to come, its their loss. Closed-minded people like that aren't very fun anyway.

unclebob

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that being a leader is important but when it comes to friendships its a two way street you enter their world and they enter yours it shouldnt be the case where you never enter someone elses world just so you can always be the leader, it should be a shared thing.

Nooby Doo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by unclebob
I agree that being a leader is important but when it comes to friendships its a two way street you enter their world and they enter yours it shouldnt be the case where you never enter someone elses world just so you can always be the leader, it should be a shared thing.
You have to realize that while this seems like a great "pump me up post" It has long been established that DEKKA has control issues.

Nice to see ya on the forums again though, ya freak :)

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The king of the life you lead...something more and more people need to do often. However many people are simply scared of being alone or not having everyone agree with you 100% or whatever the reason is. Followers will always have this mindset like they have to impress everybody and that often means being nothing more than a mindless chump. Take the people on my dorm floor. One kid wears a man-thong and thinks its cool. An hour later pretty much the rest of my floor went to Wal-Mart and got packs of them. At that night, the hallway was covered with chumps wearing them, thinking they were cool. I thought it was the dumbest thing I've ever seen.

Not because I'm repressed but because I truly thought it was ridiculous.

Before this site I definitely was a follower. I wanted to be everyone's friend but the result was that I had pretty much no say in what I wanted to do. I was a fool. Now its nearing one year since coming to this site and a lot has changed. The biggest change being the severance of probably 4/5 of my so called friends. I started to look at the world as doing activities on my own terms. If nobody wants to do that with me then oh well, I'll have fun on my own. Sometimes people ask me why I would do something alone and I usually tell them its because I really want to do this.

However I am much happier now as a person because I see the world as something for me. Some people might say, "Gee, there are thousands of people in mental institutions that believe that." However I'm not killing people, sitting at home, or asking to comb other people's hair, I'm just tired of not doing stuff I want to do. As a result, I've met a bigger variety of people, including girls.

Machismo

Reaction score
I agree that you should be the king of your life. I recently realised that you came into this world alone and alone you will leave. Not to say don't have friends, but like everything taught here, it's about mind sets. Don't get caught up in other people's (your family, your friends, etc.. lives), because before you know it, your analysing their lives and critising their coices, or fighting their wars. That's how 'the house slaves' in the old used to be. Up in their masters biz. Whose your master?

Dj Tiesto

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like this post.

Anothet thing to add is that if you're not the "king of your world"
as DEKKA rightfully put it, you are bound to be manipulated and used by others. U become a victim...

But this subject is kind of tricky because choosing to be the "king of your world", for some people, it can mean a long period of loneliness. (independence)
So many people are choosing to be the followers, to live in someone elses world while its a really comfortable environment. Consequently, someone else is doing all the work/planning. But you're just being a puppet to them, to the decision makers.

DjDreamer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you ain't the master of your own world then you're like a robot...you constantly follow the instructions of others with no regrets...your will is weak...

What I find rediculous is persons not doing what they like because they fear what others might think...those person are just repressed...what's even more rediculous is persons that are conditioned to like what other people tell them to like...they are usually the ones that are estremely stressed when they are face with loneliness...they're brains are not capable of handling independent tought...sad.