The Key to Success With Girls

USSOCOM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Their was a book written on this subject long ago, its called the Prince by Machiavelle.

Codydane

Don Juan
Reaction score
No, morals don't exist. Everybody is Machiavellian.

No, it isn't a good idea to set your sights on short term gain and put long-term prospects at a disadvantage. This is just plain ****ing stupid.

In the long term, being a con-man will **** you. True success in life comes from building relationships of trust.

You need to give people the feeling, "Yes, I'd lie, cheat, and steal, to **** the COMPETITOR, but I'd never **** *you* over."

As everyone else said, it is an effective method for securing one night stands.

Starwind

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think Rollo's post is what we should all be listening to. I don't think it's necessary to come up with such grandiose lies.

I do believe in making "creative" white-lies to approach or get to know someone, and only when they can't be taken as deception. Say, you want to meet someone in a department store and claim you're looking for a dress for your sister or something like that; but no reason to claim to be a millionaire. That's just stupid.

USSOCOM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm glad someone here agrees with me, I was starting to get scared.

IntermediateDonJuaner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you guys really want to use deception,

Read the book "48 laws of power" .! It is an ultimate guide to being deceptive. And yes, don't forget this as well, "Unlimited power". It is a kind of book which talks about power too but in a different way.

BTW, someone who recommended the book "The art of deception" is not being real here. That book talks more about computer security than any other form of deceptions.

thecraftylefty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Everybody's opinion is greatly valued, but to say that something is wrong is ignorant. You may not believe lying is the best way (because of your "morals" and "values") but nonetheless it is an option and does work. Remember, a lie is only a lie if you believe it to be a lie.

"If your rap is strong it can't go wrong."

thecraftylefty

studmuffin15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
is that kinda like the whole theory behind "it depends on what the meaning of 'is' is?" trying to deceive or not deceive yourself too? i'm not gonna say it is "wrong", just for the sake of not arguing here, <BUT>

do what u gotta do. if u think it works and is proper, so be it.

thecraftylefty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly. I'm glad we agree studmuffin15. :D

"If your rap is strong it can't go wrong."

thecraftylefty