Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The K-man lept and...

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
I asked her to marry me with a Taco Bell hot sauce packet:

Too cool for school.
I myself will try to avoid marriage as long as I can (and if I have to [taxes, benefits, etc.], I will make sure to have a extremely tight pre-nup) but I wish you luck.

She seems to at least have a great sense of humor! :D

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Karma.................... You TRAITOR!!

You'll DIE for this!!

:p Just kidding. I hope you and her will be happy for a long time, congrats!

Sue Madre

Banned
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
I'm the same bastard today I was 2 days ago.

Putting a ring on her finger hasn't changed who either of us are. It's merely served to announce our mutual exclusivity to each other. I made it a point to try and find something which would assure me that she's lumped in with the rest.

That day hasn't come. Nothing but complete respect for me as a positive masculine figure, as her lover, as her confidante, and as her long-term mate has manifest.

It dawned on me that if anything was going to fvck this up it would be my childish critique of her machinations; my pin-pricking her every action is what screws up relationships. She knows what my goals and aspirations are, I know, and absolutely appreciate, her own. We respect each others' space and boundaries.

Without words.

The best thing I can hope is that every one of you fella's find your own El Dorado, as we've been able to.

Is she foreign?

I got mine a ring too.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
The best thing I can hope is that every one of you fella's find your own El Dorado, as we've been able to.
I've found mine, and we're getting divorced. The worst part about the whole thing is I found mine AFTER I joined this forum and had been posting regularly.

Being with the wrong woman TWICE is enough for me.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im confused about a few things karma.what cant you do with her single that you can do with her married?

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Karma,
Yes Blind Freddy might have seen of late,the profound changes that have occurred in you....To me you were always a rough Diamond,but you have been polished a treat,to reveal a multi faceted stone,of rare brilliance....I thought it was the civilising influence of the Site,but no,Cherchez La Femme!,I am happy for you,but urge extreme caution don't commit to any dates,be careful what you say in front of her friends,give it four years at least,then you will know....Whatever you do until then don't move in with her....There is No need to bring the State into any personal relationship,unless you seriously contemplate raising Children.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another one bites the dust...

This is some truly depressing news. Out of all the people in this forum I just never expected Karma to be one of the guys to fall..

Brother I wish you luck and nothing but good things that's the type of man I am, but I just can't help but feel sad about this. Anytime I read/hear of someone I know get married it's like getting punched in the stomach. It's the same way I would feel if I heard someone I know got into an accident or something horrible happened to them.

I can only hope that you give yourself time to think this over. Give yourself a long time and give her a long time to prove herself to you, or at least I hope you did make her prove herself to you for a long enough amount of time.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Çock-Star said:
Third...this is for everyone. Never speak in absolutes because 9 times out of 10 you end up being wrong. :kick:
And this is exactly why people shouldn't get married.

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no not at all.

If you knew for a fact that a certain decision will fail you 9 times out of 10, practically you should never take that decision. The problem is people cannot rationally judge the outcomes of their decisions ..

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congrats Karma. I toast thee--

To a long life, and a merry one,
A quick death, and an easy one,
A pretty girl, and a true one,
A cold beer and another one!

And as an aside, why do you guys feel the need to rain your gloom-as$ opinions on someone you don't even know?? Save them for another thread.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
Noted without comment.

Shots fired!!!

On topic though

Congrats though, Karma was the first one to call out these fugazi GURUS/rep hungry posters (you know whom am talking about) and not back down while most tenured members didn't say or do shyt. Good to see him find his QUEEN

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Çock-Star said:
Wouldn't you agree that what you posted itself is speaking in absolutes?. A little contradictory wouldn't you agree?
Yeah, no sh!t.

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
Shots fired!!!

On topic though

Congrats though, Karma was the first one to call out these fugazi GURUS/rep hungry posters (you know whom am talking about) and not back down while most tenured members didn't say or do shyt. Good to see him find his QUEEN
with all due respect to K-man,

he spends a lifetime bashing posters who have lots of "green dots" (although it's not the posters, but the readers who are giving them those green dots)

and then every once in a while he comes back and feels the need to remind us that he was the most rep'ped poster in sosuave before he disabled reputation.

I want to see them green dots. That's an easy indicator of who I should ignore and who I should take seriously. And there's nothing immoral or unethical about showing people that you are admired and respected.

I mean seriously, why are we even coming back here and sharing our opinions? Don't give me that cheesy "helping my fellow brothers
prosper in their journeys" argument.

We feel good about ourselves, we feel good about being appreciated and respected. And there's nothing wrong with that.
But it makes me sick to see how some of us are so viciously attacking this basic idea, while needing the attention more than anyone else.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Goddamn, Boiler. You have my reps :)

Edit: Damn.. I have to wait to give you more XD

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boilermaker said:
with all due respect to K-man,

he spends a lifetime bashing posters who have lots of "green dots" (although it's not the posters, but the readers who are giving them those green dots)

and then every once in a while he comes back and feels the need to remind us that he was the most rep'ped poster in sosuave before he disabled reputation.

I want to see them green dots. That's an easy indicator of who I should ignore and who I should take seriously. And there's nothing immoral or unethical about showing people that you are admired and respected.

I mean seriously, why are we even coming back here and sharing our opinions? Don't give me that cheesy "helping my fellow brothers
prosper in their journeys" argument.

We feel good about ourselves, we feel good about being appreciated and respected. And there's nothing wrong with that.
But it makes me sick to see how some of us are so viciously attacking this basic idea, while needing the attention more than anyone else.
WOW

Dude lol relaaaaaaaaaax

Just kidding

But now you make a good point, however there some guys who got green dots who don't deserve them at all I.e. RescueMission and SanJuancalifornia(kid is a virgin giving advice on how to fucc)

Good post though

+1 repped

Sue Madre

Banned
Reaction score
Solomon said:
WOW

Dude lol relaaaaaaaaaax

Just kidding

But now you make a good point, however there some guys who got green dots who don't deserve them at all I.e. RescueMission and SanJuancalifornia(kid is a virgin giving advice on how to fucc)

Good post though

+1 repped

Rescue Mission? Rescue mission is SKIP. that's why he was banned. Skip deserves some green dots.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
WOW

Dude lol relaaaaaaaaaax

Just kidding

Good post though

+1 repped
Hey! You turned your green dots back on! :D :D