Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The journel of a DJ on Boot Camp.

face2003

Don Juan
Reaction score
After a long thinking session (5-7 minutes), I have decided to go on the DJ boot camp. During my 1 year at this site, I have improved tremendously. I have gained so much confidence in myself and have seen the affects of it. My freshmen year in highschool I had a total of 7 friends. Now that I am a senior, I have lost track of how many friends I have. It's great, I love it.

But now, I am going to do a test. I am going to see if the DJ Boot Camp will improve my skills and confidence even more then it is at the current time (I don't even know if that's posible). I will be keeping a daily journal of my progress on the DJ Boot Camp so that maybe the newbies can learn a thing or 80,000. I will be starting my daily journal's tonight when the day is done. I can't wait to see the results of this test. :D

face2003

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, now that it's 10:40 pm, I'm pretty sure the day is over. I am going to run through my first day on the DJ Boot Camp going into some detail but not a whole lot. This may or may not help some people, but whatever the case, I'm still going to post it.

--------------------------------------
Notes
My Trademark : When meeting someone new, I always say "Gimme some skin" and hold out my hand for the hand shake.

Alright, here it goes.

Journel

6:30 AM - Woke up to very loud music from my radio which doubles as my alarm clark. It was fairly hard to wake up this morning because I was up until 11:30 PM the night before reading all the articles in the first week of the DJ Boot Camp.

6:35 - 6:55 AM - Prepared and ate some suprisingly delicious waffles. Let me tell ya, you must try waffles with peanut-butter and hot syrup, mmm mmm mmm, heavenly! I rarely eat waffles for breakfast. Instead, I eat them for dinner :D. My 'normal' breakfast consists of 2 bowls of cereal and.....that's it.

7:00 - 7:30 AM - Took a nice long shower. I love long hot showers...for more then 1 reason :D. A lot of times my mom will yell at me for hogging all of the hot water, but this morning my mom was not around.

7:30 - 7:50 AM - Turned on my computer and listened to some classic rock songs (i.e. some Boston, Def Leppard (personal favorite), Led Zeppelin, etc...). This usually gets me into a great mood for the day coming up. Sometimes I will watch a SNL skit or listen to a stand-up comedian to start my day off.

7:50 - 8:00 AM - Drove to school listening to "Def Leppard - The Vault," which is their greatest hits album (every morning I have a college class which is Calculus 2. After this class I go to my High School and take my normal classes.). Today I found a great parking spot which was right in front of my class, that way I could get out of there fast.

Exercise
While walking to my class from my car, I said hello and held eye contact with 6 people.
--

8:00 - 8:50 AM - My Calculus 2 class. We had a test on friday and we recieved our papers back today. I got an 83/100 on this test which is fairly good considering the difficulty of the class. I was pretty happy about this.

Exercise
While walking from my class to my car, I said hello and held eye contact with 4 people.
--

8:50 - 9:00 AM - Drove from my college class to my High School. I usually have fun driving this because I go way fast. It's a lot of fun :).

Exercise

While walking from my car to my second period class, I did my trademark (defined above) and held eye contact with 10 people.
--

9:06 - 10:00 AM - Had my second period class which is Psychology P. Learning in this class is pretty difficult because the teacher does not know what she is talking about when it comes to Psychology. A lot of 'cool' people are in this class though, so I get to chat with them quite a bit.

Exercise

While walking from my second period class to my third period class, I did my trademark (defined above) and held eye contact with X people (I lost count after 12).
--

10:07 - 11:02 AM - Had my third period class which is Physics AP. This class is fairly enjoyable because the concepts of Physics are very interesting. This is one of my favorite class right behind Calculus 2.

Exercise

While walking from my third period class to my fourth period class, I did my trademark (you know) and held eye contact with 7 people.
--

11:10 - 12:03 PM - Had my fourth period class which is Drama P. This class is extremely easy to get a good grade in. This class consists of mostly Freshmen and Sophmore's. There are a few 'cool' people in this class so I chat with them for most of the period.

12:03 - 12:47 PM - Had lunch. I ate some school french fries which are not that bad. They only had 5 lbs of grease on them today, so it was a good cafeteria food day today.

Exercise

During lunch, I made conversation with 15 people, 5 which I knew previously. They all recieved my trademark (don't even ask).
--

12:54 - 1:38 PM - Had my 5th period class which was Government P. The teacher in this class is very nice, I like her a lot. We didn't have that much work in that class today so I got to talk with my friends in there.

Exercise

Walking from 5th period to 6th period, I did my trademark and held eye contact with 10 people. I made converstaion with 6 of these people.
--

1:45 - 2:44 PM - Had my 6th period class which is English 7-8 P. This class is extremely boring. I do not like this class that much at all. The teacher hardly ever talks and is very dull when he does talk. We were coloring pictures today in class.

Exercise

After school, I made conversation with 10 or 11 people. They all got my trademark and some eye contact too.
--

3:00 - 3:30 PM - Went to the dentist because I thought I had a dentist appointment today but I didn't. The appointment is tomorrow.

Exercise

While I was at the dentist, I said hello and held eye contact with 2 people.
--

3:45 - 8:30 PM - Nothingness. I did absolutely nothing during this time. I was calling all of my friends to see if anyone was doing anything but none of them were. This made me sort of mad, but I got through it....it was rough, but I made it!

8:30 - 10:30 PM - Me and my friend snuck into my schools Theater which has not been gone in in 15 years. We video taped it and everything. It was quite the experience.

That is my day. I just now noticed that there was a lot of repeating during the school time. I will try and think of a way to make it shorter for tomorrows Journal entry.

Todays Excercise Results

A.) Held eye contact - 71 people
B.) Said hello to - 76 people

Questions

1.) Sometimes when I say hi, hello, or sup to people, they pretend not to even notice it. Is this a problem with my volume of hello-ness, or is it a problem with their self-conscious?

2.) Also, do the people mentioned in question 1 count as one of my 50 subjects that I am suppost to say hello to?

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of people love to act like nobody else is around them. It makes them feel cool.

On another note, you have a really friendly high school. good job!

face2003

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, a lot of people at my school are not friendly. I just usually talk to the friendly people. A lot of the people that I say 'sup' to are gangsters or gangster wannabe's. These guys usually say "what up foo" when I talk to them.

Most of the other people that I say 'hi' to say something like "what's up man?" or "yo". These people are much easier to talk to for some reason.

face2003

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, today was an awesome day. I did a lot of stuff with my friends and had a whole lot of fun. I definitely want to have more of these days this week.

In today's Journal entry, I am going to leave out all the morning school stuff that is some-what repetative. I will just give you the stats on how many people I said hello to and kept eye-contact with.

Exercise

During the time from leaving my house to the end of the school day, I said hello to 64 people and held eye-contact with 68.

--

Journal

3:30 - 4:30 PM - Had my dentist appointment. I had to get one cavity filled and had 2 sealents put in. I hate getting cavities filled, it hurts in a very strange way.

4:40 - 6:00 PM - Went and picked up my friend Kurt and Tim and went to the mall for a little bit. We walked around and said whats up to tones of people. It was cool.

Exercise

I said hello to approximitely 45 people at the mall. I held eye-contact with all of them.

--

6:15 - 6:50 PM - Raced my friend in his Nissan Sentra. He beat pretty hard but it was still pretty fun. I love racing cars, it's so intense.

7:00 - 9:30 PM - Went to a youth group thing at this church. I meet a ton of new people here, a lot of them go to my school. This was a pretty fun place, I plan on going again as soon as posible.

Exercise

I started convos with approximitely 12 people, I said hello to 30 people, and I held eye-contact with 34 people at the youth group.

--

Todays Excercise Results

A.) Held eye contact - 147 people
B.) Said hello to - 141 people

Questions

No questions for today.