the **** is wrong with me

S.Y.L

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am an alpha male; I am the strongest person in my school, everyone comments on how muscular I am, I am nice to nobody (except my family, duh) and I dress nice, and have asked to be a model. I have everything going for me, yet I have nothing going for me.

Its because, my network of girls is just awful. I have like 2 or 3 friends who are girls, and thats about all I talk to. They both are like ugly 3-4/10s, and could not give a **** about them.

How do I start talking to more girls who are attractive who I don't know ? I honestly can see tons and tons of girls who are good looking, a few years younger than me who I have never talked to before in my Life. Should I be nice to them, or just be cool or what? I know that I shouldn't be all faggy and soft and compliment them 1000s of times, so I dont fall into the friends category, but what do I do then?

I really just wanna get to know a bunch of girls at my school who I always see around, because they are ****ing hot, and are 2 grades below me, so they could be easy.

How?!!

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
Walk around like you got an S on your chest.

SandHawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup, I see what's wrong with you. You're walking with your head in your ass, thinking you're all cool and can mistreat everyone. That's not being an alpha male, that's being a d*ckhead.

There is a difference between being ****y&funny and being a total tw*t. Just act more friendly around people, use ****y&funny with specifically funny in it. Insulting people will not make them like you, just hate you. I checked your profile, all you seem to do is post questions what is wrong with you.

Put down some goals, as in what you want to change in your behavior and personality to become more popular. Stop bragging about how good you are is a good start.

kingsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
S.Y.L said:
I am an alpha male; I am the strongest person in my school, everyone comments on how muscular I am,
thats NOT alpha thats just a Meathead, were not gorillas
I am nice to nobody (except my family, duh)
no wonder you dont have anything going for you,
and I dress nice, and have asked to be a model. I have everything going for me, yet I have nothing going for me.

Its because, my network of girls is just awful. I have like 2 or 3 friends who are girls, and thats about all I talk to. They both are like ugly 3-4/10s, and could not give a **** about them.

How do I start talking to more girls who are attractive who I don't know ? I honestly can see tons and tons of girls who are good looking, a few years younger than me who I have never talked to before in my Life. Should I be nice to them, or just be cool or what? I know that I shouldn't be all faggy and soft and compliment them 1000s of times, so I dont fall into the friends category, but what do I do then?

I really just wanna get to know a bunch of girls at my school who I always see around, because they are ****ing hot, and are 2 grades below me, so they could be easy.

How?!!
ohter people see you and must think "ther is SYL he thinks hes soo cool, but hes a ****"
you have obviously misunderstood what being "alpha" is, and you are a;pha as you dont know what to do, i bet there are guys who have already talked to those hot girls 2 grade below!
you kid still have a LONG way to go, and a lot to learn!

Mantis Toboggan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
S.Y.L said:
I am an alpha male; I am the strongest person in my school, everyone comments on how muscular I am, I am nice to nobody (except my family, duh) and I dress nice, and have asked to be a model. I have everything going for me, yet I have nothing going for me.
Maybe you're describing yourself wrong, but you sound like a d-bag who happens to be muscular. Being an "alpha male" doesn't mean you're not nice to people. It means your social circle has you as a leader because of your charm and charisma.

Being nice to people would actually help. You just need to be tough on them when they take advantage of that kindness.

So how do you meet more girls? First, you need to be honest with yourself. You are not this big shot alpha male. You can BECOME that, but you're not there now.

Be more active in clubs and groups in your school. Meet and talk to EVERYBODY...including hot girls. Make everybody your friend. You're in high school, right? Well if the nerdiest guy in your class needs a pen...give him one. You need to stop resting on your laurels as far as being "muscular" and "alpha" and open up to expand your social circle.

All this imaginary confidence hasn't resulted in anything for you so far, right? Well, let's try the opposite and see what happens. What's the worst that could happen....more people might LIKE you? I'll take it.

S.Y.L

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Makes sense. Well I'm nice to the People who like me, but thats about it lol. I guess I'll try and be more social and friendly.

Thats a start right?

falconslax89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you sound like an alpha douche...why would anyone want you in their social circle if your not nice to anyone

S.Y.L

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
True true, and true again. I guess I better listen. I got the confidence and everything else. I just gotta be more social and nice to people lol

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, do you work out at my gym? There is a huge guy there, probably benches 300's

He is a huge tool. He actually socializes with people but I only see him with ugly girls nobody hanging out.

HE THINKS JUST LIKE YOU.

I know he is jealous when I work out with a friend.. and I am 1/2 the size.

you gotta learn how to be warm and nice with people.. i had to as well. get a great friend or two and be respectful.

falconslax89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you seem like you can be nice when you want to man...just take that out into the real world...itll pay off real quick!

S.Y.L

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
falconslax89 said:
you seem like you can be nice when you want to man...just take that out into the real world...itll pay off real quick!
Yeah I can haha.

Its just, I guess I was so scared of turning into a beta typical nice guy, that I just became a huge **** in the process.

I'm still gonna lift weights and stuff, because Its one of my favorite things to do, and I want to compete sometime.

But yeah, I guess I should start being nicer. Just not a total "nice guy"

ENIGMA16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ugh.

Getting girls has nothing to do with how "nice" you are (or are not). If you think that then you have learned nothing from this site. Getting girls is about projecting value; you can do that and still be completely and 100% "nice".

Stop worrying about it so much. Your insecurity is holding you back.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In order to gain popularity with other people one must be socially active. I'm not sure how you're "not nice" to other people but in order to be spoken to by other people you can not be a social pariah. I'm not saying you should start picking flowers for everyone around school but if you want to expand your social network you're going to have to start talking to people in a non demeaning manner. I'm sure with your physical appearances you garner a certain amount of respect. I'd also gather that there's a healthy dose of fear to go along with it or maybe some contempt. You want to be respected but approachable so you'll have to dole out some respect as well.

Without knowing more details there's nothing I can really prescribe anything here but I can say it's never too late to turn things around from where ever you are if you don't like the position you're in. Often times what seems to be a big problem can be fixed with a few simple changes. The primary key is you really have to want to change in order for that to happen.