Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Iranian from Hell!!! "MUST READ"!!!

Tuna Head

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just Read This on http://www.fastseduction.com and find it very intersting.

The Iranian from Hell

by Maniac High (http://www.pickupguide.com)

Last year, I was in a Tokyo bar with one of my GFs. And, we spotted on the dance floor, the Iranian from hell. He looked like ****, was fat, ugly as sin, wore clothes that looked like it came from the salvation army, and a worn out baseball cap. Oh, and did I say he was 45 Y.O. about, and probably didn't speak ENglish, or Japanese..., and probably had a **** job taking chicken guts out of bird in a processing plant...or was an illegal who lived in a park or something. This guy was by far the most discusting basket case loser in the place that whole night. As well, in this thoroughly racist country, Iranians are at the very bottom of the barrel, below gaijins, Japanese, Asians..everything..that is as low as you go... (Japanese perspectives..not mine)..

So what did he do? He went on the dance floor, and hit on *EVERY* chick there. Most (no all actually!), blew him out instantly! but he didn't give up. He was persistant like ****, I never saw a guy as persistant as him, he'd get knocked out and was right back in there., and as long as he got any reaction (good or bad), he kept on hitting.. And he had no wing either, this was a totally solo act..

ANd guess what! He started to get kino on a chick, who totally in his face blew him out a little earlier (he since hit on other chicks), and at first she resisted, and gave really bad looks, but he kept plugging away, and then she relented (she didn't leave), and started to dance with him, coldly at first, obviously not enjoying it. LAter they got closer, and her face relaxed, as he smiled at her and tried to charm her,, (he tried often,and she pushed back), ...and 20 minutes later, they were kissing and all over each other! Later they left together.. her hanging all over him... And the chick was an HB too, 20s, and very cute! So whenever I think I am not good looking enough (I am average), or see some model type hit on chicks that I want, and feel jealous or something I always remember the "Iranian from hell" story... and remember Its not what you look like...its what you do...Always... fortunately, for guys, looks has very little to do with the endgame, if your ugly, just get in there, and show personality. that will work the same as looking like Brad Pitt...So dont worry if you're ugly, it just doesn't matter...

in the end always be persistent

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a nice story, but if I'm honest, I don't believe it. Or if it is true, I think there was probably more to it, i.e. he was rich and she was a gold digger, he wasn't that bad or she wasn't that hot.

What kind of woman goes for a guy who has been knocked back by everyone else? As soon as she sees that other women don't want him, he has no value.

Persistence of this kind is more likely to get you kicked out the club for harrassing women than score you a date. I've seen it happen lots of times.

maranathaman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The answer is...

"Beer Goggles"!
The girl was probably drunk.
When she sobers-up, she won't give hime the time of day!

Tuna Head

Don Juan
Reaction score
now half the forum is gonna flame me for this just watch!!

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
... Or it could just be that your looks are not all that important to women like I've been saying all along. Women are not attracted to the same things that we men are. Just look around at how many hot women date and marry ugly men.

I doubt that she was drunk. I highly doubt that he was rich, either. Looking pretty will get you noticed (usually by pop-culture influenced teeny bopper chicks), but thats about it.

if you're an ugly dude just be persistent.

What kind of woman goes for a guy who has been knocked back by everyone else? As soon as she sees that other women don't want him, he has no value.
Yeah, I am surprised that he didn't come down with a case of "Loser Syndrome". Maybe she didn't notice.

Last edited:

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, let's not restart the same debate about whether looks matter or not that we had some time ago.:rolleyes:

Personally my opinion is pretty close to Dirtheart's.

Sure there are girls who are attracted to dudes who may be generally perceived as ugly, but exceptions don't make the rule.
It's like a friend of mine got real lucky, he bought a pretty new secondhand sports car for ONLY 1500$:eek: due to very special circumstances, but should I conclude that you can buy a decent sports car with just 1500$? I don't think so.:rolleyes:

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't forget that it is a numbers game, and consider the other angle. If he puts that much effort into hooking up, imagine that he would also put that much 'soul' into everything he does, a rare trait to have.

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So let me get this straight. This guy who is about a 0.5 in looks approaches and gets shot down by every chick in the room and finally hooks up with a HB (who rejected him before) ALL IN THE SAME NIGHT?????!!!!!!!!! I don't buy it.