Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The InterwebPlayboy Dating Method™ - It's French for "Vaginas Galore"

KoalaKing

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
manuva said:
Slevin said:
LOL My thoughts exactly.

That was hilarious. Outstandingly written, and very funny. I hope he posts more.

It's a shame the average intelligence quotient around here is so low.
Any intelligent person would have to acknowledge that this thread isn't going to help you on your way to becomming an "Alpha-Man" or leading to any tips as far as being a success with woman is concerned.

It may be hilarious and well written in its context, but it is useless as far as what this web site is trying to teach.

I think that most of the guys who don't appreciate this thread is because they expect to receive real life tips on becomming a success with the girls and not some comedy script like this.

It doesn't mean that these guys have low IQ's, it just means that they are not on the So Suave web site in order to read this stuff, but desire to get real life tips concerning DJism and this is wasting their time.

Everyone has the right to have their own opinions on different subjects, it doesn't mean that they are as thick as ten planks, it just means that they are perfectionists in their DJ approach. :confused:

Slevin

Don Juan
Reaction score
KoalaKing said:
Any intelligent person would have to acknowledge that this thread isn't going to help you on your way to becomming an "Alpha-Man" or leading to any tips as far as being a success with woman is concerned.

It may be hilarious and well written in its context, but it is useless as far as what this web site is trying to teach.

I think that most of the guys who don't appreciate this thread is because they expect to receive real life tips on becomming a success with the girls and not some comedy script like this.

It doesn't mean that these guys have low IQ's, it just means that they are not on the So Suave web site in order to read this stuff, but desire to get real life tips concerning DJism and this is wasting their time.

Everyone has the right to have their own opinions on different subjects, it doesn't mean that they are as thick as ten planks, it just means that they are perfectionists in their DJ approach. :confused:
For the record I wasn't the one who said that, and I agree with your post wholeheartedly.:up:

Nzo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha well your either one of the best PUAs out there or one of the biggest keyboard jockies. Eitehr way great and funny post haha

manuva

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KoalaKing said:

I think your idealism clouds your judgement.

Seeking perfection some might be, but surely socially well-adjusted person - the 'Don Juan' people here aspire to - must be able to identify saitre when it smacks them in the face.

The fact remains that an intelligent person would identify it immediately as brilliant satire, while somebody less-so would be more inclined to miss-interpret it as the vain ramblings of a malcontent. The posts in this thread indicate the existence of each, however the ratio can only be described as disappointing.

You call this script a waste of time, because it doesn't teach anything. My response is to look harder. It begs the reader to put the content of this site into context and to reevaluate their concept of being a Don Juan, as any good satire should.

I think it would do a lot of people here a lot of good to take note of the underlying message here, it would probably do them more good than reiterating the same old tips and sticking points.

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If this post is meant to be taken purely for entertainment value, it was mildly amusing.

If this is supposed to be serious advice, all I can say is GOOD LUCK.

KoalaKing

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
manuva said:
I think your idealism clouds your judgement.

Seeking perfection some might be, but surely socially well-adjusted person - the 'Don Juan' people here aspire to - must be able to identify saitre when it smacks them in the face.

The fact remains that an intelligent person would identify it immediately as brilliant satire, while somebody less-so would be more inclined to miss-interpret it as the vain ramblings of a malcontent. The posts in this thread indicate the existence of each, however the ratio can only be described as disappointing.

You call this script a waste of time, because it doesn't teach anything. My response is to look harder. It begs the reader to put the content of this site into context and to reevaluate their concept of being a Don Juan, as any good satire should.

I think it would do a lot of people here a lot of good to take note of the underlying message here, it would probably do them more good than reiterating the same old tips and sticking points.
I have certificates in Business Management and Social Work to prove that I can read write and understand the information that goes into my mind.

This I'm affraid doesn't interest me at all, I am a straight down the line type of a thinker, my mind tells me that this is not of a great value to me.

I study a lot of Psychology, the ways of which the human mind and even the minds of animals work.

I learn from the material published by the likes of "Dale Carnegie" and "Anthony Robbins" I try to be a positive thinker and anylist, I affirm my power within through my hours of meditation.

I came from the streets, the nightshelters for homeless men, the locked wards of Psychiatric Institutions, of which I was tormented within at 32 years of age, to become a man with academic qualifications, to now have a successful businesswoman HB8 girlfriend who is several years my junior, to my cities most affluent area, to the running of my own business ventures at 38 years of age.

I am not a comedian lets put it that way, I am a very deep thinker, I have discovered what works for me in my own style of DJism and this really isn't a thread that inspires me.

I want to read about other guys roads to DJism and what they had to learn before they got to that point.

I always try to respect woman and I don't see myself as being better than anyone else, but this material goes against both of these values of which I have.

My advice has always been only one thing which is "Don't Be A Wuss", you can be a nice polite and pleasant type of a guy and win over the hottest of babes, if you are not a "Wuss".

I wish that more guys could understand this, that "Wussism" is extremely high in nice guys, yet it is much lower in the so called "Bad Boys", if you can realise this then you can be a nice guy minus the "Wussism" and Fu-ck as many hot babes as you so desire. :nono:

dbot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For those of you dipsh*ts who still don't get it... this post is a joke. It's poking fun at me and others who have apparently created threads boasting about how great we are, and the "methods" we use. I still found it legitimately hilarious. Good job!

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LMAO

"So the next time you're feeling nervous before an approach, remember that you could easily beat this little girl into oblivion. "

This guy. I love it.

This is a purely entertaining post. It does have some good advice, whether that was intended or not.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is interesting...

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:crackup: whooooo! that was good sh!t! Remember you can knock that girl into oblivion before you approach? haha! Does this guy have anymore posts? haha!

Amigu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahahaha this is awesome.

Rastaman

Don Juan
Reaction score
...And a lot of false prophets will rise but only the ignorant shall they lead astray... watch out this fellow is bent on instilling confusion!! Playboy rabbit indeed...

dbot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread needs bumping. It's continues to be one of the most entertaining posts on this forum, and cracks me up every time I read it.

azrael

Don Juan
Reaction score
InterwebPlayboy said:
The InterwebPlayboy Dating Method™

"A powerful, insightful look at the nature of man & woman, beset by the conflict and contention within corporate America." - The New York Times

Hello, I say to you, gentlemen of SoSuave dot com. My name is InterwebPlayboy, though you will instead refer to me as Dr. Playboy, as I didn't spend all those years in Doctor School just to be mixed up with you common folk. I'm here to divulge the 'Secret of Woman' through my latest scriptures, entitled The InterwebPlayboy Dating Method.™ Unique among all other dating theories, books, and systems - being the only one composed by a man of actual value and regard. I'm speaking of myself, of course, as I often do. Now then - People of SoSuave, I say to you this: Walk with me and follow me into wonderland, for I plan to show you just how deep the vaginal hole truly goes.

Why should you choose to adopt this InterwebPlayboy Dating Method™ of mine, you ask? Simple. Because I date only women with large breasts and snug vaginas, whom I toss to the gutter once I've had my fill with. Because I've been slamming these broads, bareback and in the backseat of my foreign sports car, before the best parts of you were even dripping down your mama's ass crack. And because I'm a goddamned scientist, you little pissers. That's why.

I see misinformation being spread among the Don Juans here, and it's a sad affair. Fortunately, Dr. Playboy, the benefactor without equal, has chosen to radiate his supreme wisdom upon you patently clueless AFC Don Juan derelicts. Oh yes, come hell or high water, I'll turn every single one of you little boys into the Real Men your father's once envisioned. And once you learn to be the true Men of Men you scarcely deserve to be, the b!tches will flock and you'll finally have your pick. And at that point, if a particular woman doesn't immediately submit to your confident, masculine demeanor, it's only because she's too frickin stupid to recognize greatness. And she's proboably one of them goddamned frisco lezbo wh0res.

You see, as Men, we are naturally much stronger and larger than women. That means we're better, more important, and we make all the fvcking rules! Why should we, as men, be intimidated by these creatures? It was no accident when the Good Lord made women weak, frail, and pitiful in form. So the next time you're feeling nervous before an approach, remember that you could easily beat this little girl into oblivion. Remember that she only remains conscious and upright because you're allowing it. And most importantly, remember that girls are stupid and annoying once you get to know them anyway.

When approaching, you must quickly elicit value, as it's a well-known fact that all women decide who they'll fvck within milliseconds or less. To elicit value you must mention something positive about yourself. Since you're here reading this self-help dating method, you're undoubtedly a useless, miserable excuse of a man. But you indeed seek change, so we can't fault you for your pathetic lifestyle. To combat the absolute, utter disgust that all women see you as, you must cast your honesty aside in the presence of a lady, and instead speak to her with creative, elaborate lies of your successful career, financial prosperity, and sickly grandmother whom you care dearly for. If the woman in question happens to be repulsively obese, or anywhere outside the acceptable 100lb - 115lb weight range I've defined, you can forego all previous advice, tell her she has 'pretty eyes', and be done with the ordeal entirely. You see, these large women warrant little effort, nor do they demand it. Studies have shown fat women to be vile, disgusting examples of humanity, and researchers have argued they should be hunted and shot-down in order to thin the ranks, but it's a somewhat controversial issue, to be fair. Indeed, it's been documented heavily, and as such, Dr. Playboy does not associate with such filth. You may wish to follow suit, unless you are an overweight, offensive mutant of humanity yourself, in which case I say to thee: Be gone, foul nave, away from the Inter-Nets and away from these Don Juans. And take your fatass World-In-Warcrafts e-girlfriend with you, you sh!tfvcker. For the rest of us have urgent matters to discuss.

We must discuss 'The Game' and how it works, of course. You see, we're all males here, and henceforth we all possess certain traits, talents, attributes and accomplishments that females desire in a partner. Your game should be interesting, clever, and even sexual at times. It should be dynamic and adjust as rapport builds. My game, for example, is very interesting, clever, and often sexually driven, if the situation merits such. Then, too, my game is also quite dynamic and often adjusts as rapport builds, to be completely honest. Of course I won't bother to explain what my game entails, because even if you've heard of such methods, which you haven't, you couldn't possibly even begin to understand the workings of it all. I'm not condescending, I'm simply smarter than you. So when I'm talking to a woman who's hot and attractive, I use my game on her. And because my game works every time, I'll often choose to pound her puss, right then and right there, but only if I've the time to spare. I like my game because it's great, unlike yours.

You, a Don Juan in training, an AFC, you have no game. Well, no game comparable to Dr. Playboy's, and you never will, so don't even try. You game how your DJ Bible tells you to game. You game how movies like Hitch and Alfie suggest you should game. Hell, maybe you're even pathetic enough to game according to some worthless article you read on the frickin Inter-Net. Here's the point: Your game sucks. The truth is, your game must be your own - unique and tailored to champion your most beloved personal traits. For example, when I'm conversating with an attractive woman, I'm barely even thinking about her dumbass. I'm too busy thinking only of my game, only of my charm and wit, and only of the Rolex on my wrist, sparkling so brightly she can't help but notice, I'm sure. Indeed, my game comes from the heart and it comes with much flare. I quote lines from timeless American literature, such as Carl Van Vechten's 1926, "N*gger Heaven," and immediately she notes my cultured education. I relate to these women and find common ground through poetry recitation, whispering into their ears the sweet nothings of "A fully developed young woman; That size; Makes it difficult; To caress her breasts." from Seidel's classic poem entitled 'Venus.' Women love poety, and women love doctors. Mostly the dimes. The show-stoppers. The knockouts. The ones entirely out of your league, who giggle and snicker with their girlfriends when spotting you and your clumsy looking consort. Those are the types I enjoy intercourse with, you see.

Of course, I'm not your average man, and thus my standards are well beyond anything you AFCs could even begin to dream of. How is it so, you ask? I'm built like a fvcking Ox, that's how, and I'll eat your fvcking babies if I choose so, right after I screw your wife's asspipe and pimpsmack your mama into submission. And you'll thank me repeatedly for it, while bowing subserviently under my towering, terrifying stance - mindful of what Dr. Playboy's formidable, massive physique could inflict upon you at any moment of his choosing. And once I feel you've groveled long enough, and once I've had my way with every single female in sight, I'll plant myself on your couch, throw on a tasteful piece by Handel, and read some of Machiavelli's "The Prince" for an hour or two, while your 14 year old daughter, no longer pure, massages each of my massive glutes to my satisfaction.

Such is life, when The InterwebPlayboy Dathing Method™ is properly applied. Some of you are probably in disbelief. Some of you probably think I'm lying. And some of you are probably virgins. The truth is, The Playboy Method™ cannot be fully incorporated into one's life until they look themselves in the mirror and say, "Everything I've ever done in my life up to this point as been utter shiit, but so what? From this day forth, I will change my thoughts on life, I will change my thoughts on women, and I will change my thoughts on God. Because I'm good enough, because I'm smart enough, and because I deserve it! But mostly because Dr. Playboy's smarter and better looking than anyone I know, and he suggested that I do so."

And sure, I may be better than you in every conceivable way, but I'll never treat an AFC any differently than that blonde bombshell from last friday - the one I loaded up with roofies, slammed bareback thrice over, and quickly planted my illegal amphetamines on, just as the law pulled up.

A fine weekend it was, though somewhat typical by the Method's standards.

Signed,
Playboy, The
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:
this guy is crazy. seems to me this account was only created with the purpose of making this treat

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funniest thing I've read in a LLOOOONNNNNGGGG time. Thanx for bumping!

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, sounds like something TD would post back in the day.

fertileTurtle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting, you do know however that you get laid because of your money, you little wh0re. You suck.

eatgel

Don Juan
Reaction score
any1 criticizing this thread is just as stupid. Learn what you can and throw rest of the garbage away. I am impressed by this guy's intellect actually.... only a few number of people can write with such intensity as this!

eatgel

Don Juan
Reaction score
any1 criticizing this thread is just as stupid. Learn what you can and throw rest of the garbage away. I am impressed by this guy's intellect actually.... only a few number of people can write with such intensity as this!