The Innocent WH0RE!!!

56andre

Don Juan
Reaction score
Expect anything from women.

Understanding women as I do now makes me realise that they are not possible to understand, why??? Because they do not understand themselves! It’s as simple as that.

They think they want prince charming but end up with some frog that smells and fvcks them over all the time.

And I’m telling you now, the most loyal, quite, cute, girls/women that you know today is probably bent over the kitchen table being fvcked up the @ss by post man pat, the milk man or some other stranger that she picked up right at this very moment!!!

The fact is, if she knows that no one will find out about her slvtty endeavours, she will continue as long as eternity!

I personally cannot enter a friendship with any women what soever, because all they want from me is my big juicy tomato.......ohp’s, I mean D1CK!

Now if you are some newly aged pvssyboy (male with a pvssy) this will come as quite a shock to you, & maybe you’re so pvssylated that you still deny the truth! And if you still do, someone like me has already fvcked your mum......your wife....your daughter....daughters daughter....half of your family tree!!!

Your wondering why she’s coming home late from work to do overtime, CHECK IT! (She’s fvcking her boss, or some co-worker)

Your wondering why your son has a canny resemblance with the milk man, CHECK IT! (Get DNA tests, She fvcked the milk man)

Your wondering how you got those pimples on your d1ck in a monogamous relationship, CHECK IT! (Plumber boy has STD)

WOMEN HAVE NATURAL TENDENCIES THAT THEY CANNOT CONTROL, AND NOW IN AN AGE OF FREEDOM AND LIBERATION FOR WOMEN, IT HELPS TO PROVOKE THESE NATURAL TENDENCIES WITHIN EVERY FEMALE WITHOUT GUILT.

Before I used to double take when a woman implied on having sex with me (like getting closer, rubbing me up, looking at me more often starry eyed) I used to think, oh maybe she’s not intentionally doing those things, she has a husband and two kids for cry sakes!

But with a little curiosity....only a little....I’m making her @ss sweat over some cup of coffee that she kindly invited!

So if she is starring you down, getting closer than comfort allows, rubbing you up, then she most probably wants to have your big juicy tomato in her @ss, mouth, t1tties, pvssy!!

Oh, I mean D1CK!

You probably think that this post is too upfront/dirty, but that’s how they like it!!! Do yourself a favour and be more upfront in everything you do, if you feel like saying something but feel it would be rude, just say it! Feel how good it feels to be direct & up front, it’s like a loud off your shoulders, & a load in her mouth! Women get off on this trait.

Ok so the point is expect the unexpected from the planet Venus.

I’m not a sexiest, I’m a realist, there is half a chance I could of turned into a stupid, incomplete creation of god.....I mean woman!

insidious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scissoring is god's gift to mankind.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is there still such a thing as "milkmen"? lol

I thought they disappeared in the 60s.

Top Bottom