Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The inevitable power shift

captn caveman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know if I wrote this before or if someone else did, but due to some convo's I had with a friend over the weekend, I came to remember it.

Let's talk about a young man around 20. Quality man with a bright future, healthy mind,healthy instincts, healthy body.

A young woman around 20. Good looking, and a few bonuses. (I don't see myself as shallow, but realistic).

At 20's, the woman is the sought after one. She wants sex, he wants sex. He wants her. But she, thinking he is "relationship material, too attractive, too stable, not bad.. etc", will choose the drunk drop out to have her fun with.

(I gotta quote upon a heated discussion why a quality woman wanting sex chooses the drunk brainless but good physiqued man: "It is easy for her to say goodbye to him in the morning. She wont feel emotions. but she will have her sexuality satisfied..." these words still make me shake my head in disbelief when I think of them, but I am glad for the realization, as it explains a lot)

So, at 20's she does not choose this man, but as he wants her, she has immense power over him.

He turns jerk - brains together with the decision to be less quality is a deadly weapon in a mans hands - or not, or goes for less attractive women, that is a different story.

We forward 5 years.

The man has grown up, the woman has grown old.

The man still wants sex; she wants sex too, but would be very happy with a relationship also as her qualities have lessened and the old attention wave is not present. On the other hand, the attention wave from quality me is promising a decline. So she gotta act now.

The thing is, by growing up, he has learned life, he knows women better, and also his qualities - job, social status, right mindset, etc - have grown. He has more integrated power.

He is more sought after by the same woman, by the same women. But now he has the power, he is the chooser and he is the one setting the rules.

The woman, the body not as good as before, wrinkles coming in her face, life not as expected, as if all these are not enough, also looses the power she had on him.

I believe this is the dilemma many attractive 25+ women have these days, and the root of the problems their boyfriends have to face.

The thing is, I am not feeling pity for the women. You harvest what you plant.

I wrote this, because I would appreciate good feedback, different point of views, and some refinement on this theory.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's no secret that as women age thier sexual marketability declines, where as a man ages his sexual marketability increases.

They know it, you know it. No epiphany here.

captn caveman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wonder what part of my text made Blusher go amog....

I asked for other point of views, not utter insult without reasoning.

Sir Drinksalot

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
It's no secret that as women age thier sexual marketability declines, where as a man ages his sexual marketability increases.

They know it, you know it. No epiphany here.

Manywomen go from a hot commodity that men love at 22 to an invisible annoyance at 42. All she has to do is look at her mother to know how far her stock will drop.

If she's got half a brain, she realizes how short her shelf life is.

Piling on weight only speeds this process. [/obvious]

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mind_Body_Soul said:
We should consider ourselves lucky. Nature/time definitely favors the male.
I don't know guys. People who live active, healthy lives in general tend to hold up better. Given women tend to forgo that path when they become mothers but the ones who stay with the healthy lifestyle are still very much sargeable.

Society isn't nearly as tough on guys if the let loose as long as they dress well and look presentable. But we all know that guys can still get a gut and succumb to the other detriments of living a sedimentary life. We can't expect to hold onto our looks without putting forth some effort.

drmeathead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
it takes work to look good. alot of women take an hour to get their makeup on and hair arrranged to go out. they also have to bust the cardio to stay fit. i think that alot of them just dont have time for all this when the stress of real life hits and they are out on their own. some do. alot dont.

as women age, their physical stock drops and their ability to stop a room is lost. so they start getting serious about finding a quality partner to raise the kids they dream about having. they call this growing up. i think that is funny. as my arm started to go and i couldnt pitch anymore, i was called over the hill and washed up, not grown up. it should be called you got fat and now "hot guys" wont touch you so you settle.

drmeathead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
it takes work to look good. alot of women take an hour to get their makeup on and hair arrranged to go out. they also have to bust the cardio to stay fit. i think that alot of them just dont have time for all this when the stress of real life hits and they are out on their own. some do. alot dont.

as women age, their physical stock drops and their ability to stop a room is lost. so they start getting serious about finding a quality partner to raise the kids they dream about having. they call this growing up. i think that is funny. as my arm started to go and i couldnt pitch anymore, i was called over the hill and washed up, not grown up. it should be called you got fat and now "hot guys" wont touch you so you settle.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, I'm not as concerned about how "hot" or "no so hot" a woman look. As a 40 something year old woman that never had children and always took care of herself might "look" hotter than a fat 28 year old woman.

However, the problem I might be more concerned about is that as women age
a series of things happen

1- sexual desire decreases (at first they might give you lot of sex to trap you)

2- they become more cynical

3- and for that matter bitter

4- Menapause sets in sooner

5- IMPOSSIBLE to change her views

Those are the things that concerns me more about 35+ women when it comes to a LONG term RELATIONSHIP as I personally do NOT want any more children nor care about being around small children (and for that matter teenagers) other than my own.

Other than that?

However, going back to the original poster: Dude, if you have followed the aging process of a particular woman that gave you the cold shoulder...and you have done that for FIVE years! Then you have some SERIOUS issues!

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By the way...I have seen PLENTY of 30+ year old men that look like CRAP! Especially in the U.S.

captn caveman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mind_Body_Soul said:
We should consider ourselves lucky. Nature/time definitely favors the male.
When the woman is young, she does not need to concentrate on improving herself in the sexual attraction context as young men. And when years pile up, this shows. The man will get improved, the woman usually not as much. They do have an icredible insight into this context, but their main asset is their physics. e.g.: no one dates a 200 pound playette....

Nothing personal but I am appalled by the paranoia and hatred on this forum..

Quote:
The thing is, I am not feeling pity for the women. You harvest what you plant.

This is the problem, it seems like a bunch of guys here have some sort of revenge to take on women. Sounds like : "He who laughs last, laughs best."

Now, stating a perceived fact is called hatred. Stating that the game changes between the ages 20 to 30, in favor of men, is called hatred. I dont get your point man.

If there is anger, that stems from felt injustice. it is a driving force, to be used wisely. If there is injustice, and you close your eyes to that evil, that is a vice. You are making a pact with the devil, with nothing to gain.

And then about pity. I am sick and tired of women getting angry at men not wanting a relationship, when the women are ready - read, last resort - for one. All whining and complaining about a thing they create, and nature helps this too, and blaming men for being this and that.

I do not apologize to somebody for her behavior's consequences.

It is not hate or anger, it is simply respecting MY life.

as women age, their physical stock drops and their ability to stop a room is lost. so they start getting serious about finding a quality partner to raise the kids they dream about having. they call this growing up. i think that is funny. as my arm started to go and i couldnt pitch anymore, i was called over the hill and washed up, not grown up. it should be called you got fat and now "hot guys" wont touch you so you settle..
Amen bro.

this is similar to women rationalizing almost every bad thing they do, or every change of mind they have etc... Similar to: women also want to be firemen. So lower the physical requirements. (actually proposed by some feminists in the states)...

Personally, I'm not as concerned about how "hot" or "no so hot" a woman look. As a 40 something year old woman that never had children and always took care of herself might "look" hotter than a fat 28 year old woman..
The 28 year old fat woman is not in this context.

Even the 40 year old will freak out if she wants a relationship with a man her age, but he is busy with living his life. - this i mention, because possibly that same man got rejcted countless times by similar women when they both actually wanted same things. he from her, she from someone else. but that was ok for her. And was expected to be ok for him.

Otherwise, yes, there are actually older women, who are a better choice than younger, in the short run.

Dude, if you have followed the aging process of a particular woman that gave you the cold shoulder...and you have done that for FIVE years! Then you have some SERIOUS issues!
No particular woman. My life, my friend's lives, guys around me, guys I see when out, women who I've known for some years, young women I see, not so young women I see... the gossips I hear, the talks I overhear.

Simply, observing with an open eye.

Not letting myself be brainwashed.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
You start with two 20 year olds and "fast forward 5 years"....dude...at 25 years old most guys still don't have a pot to piss in. And a 25 year old woman is not "old" and doesn't have wrinkles. Hell, I'm 41 and only have laugh lines when I laugh or smile like a dork. The only younger women who get bad wrinkles are the ones who tan a lot or puts unhealthy substances in their body (drinking, drugs, smoking), and even then it wouldn't show up at 25.

*shakes head*

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Even the 40 year old will freak out if she wants a relationship with a man her age, but he is busy with living his life. - this i mention, because possibly that same man got rejcted countless times by similar women when they both actually wanted same things. he from her, she from someone else. but that was ok for her. And was expected to be ok for him.
Where on earth are you getting this stuff? lol

Most 40 year old women who are single have already been married and have kids if they wanted them. Here's the way I see it...I already have children to take care of and pick up after. It would have to be one hell of an amazing and damn near perfect man to even make me WANT to make even more work for myself.

Listen...I'm guessing you are posting this stuff out of frustration with younger women who don't seem to want anything to do with genuinely nice men (no, not the pathetic nice guy you guys mean on here) and seem to go for idiot who treat them like crap. Yes...there are a lot of women who do that...but those women are touched in the first place. Why on earth are these supposedly "good guys" always chasing after touched women? Because those "good guys" have an uncontrollable compulsion to try to "rescue" screwed up women. Instead of complaining about the screwed up women who prefer guys who treat them like crap why don't you try to figure out why the heck you're attracted to screwed up women in the first place. Just a thought...

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire said:
Why on earth are these supposedly "good guys" always chasing after touched women? Because those "good guys" have an uncontrollable compulsion to try to "rescue" screwed up women. Instead of complaining about the screwed up women who prefer guys who treat them like crap why don't you try to figure out why the heck you're attracted to screwed up women in the first place. Just a thought...
Men don't chase screwed up women, men chase very attractive and sexual women and it happens to be that many of them are screwed up. It would be nice to find a down to earth woman who is both very attractive and is level headed but there aren't many of them around and most men will not settle for a girl who is averaged in the looks departmant if he can attract very attractive women.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Wyldfire

Why on earth are these supposedly "good guys" always chasing after touched women? Because those "good guys" have an uncontrollable compulsion to try to "rescue" screwed up women. Instead of complaining about the screwed up women who prefer guys who treat them like crap why don't you try to figure out why the heck you're attracted to screwed up women in the first place. Just a thought...

DJDamage said:
Men don't chase screwed up women, men chase very attractive and sexual women and it happens to be that many of them are screwed up. It would be nice to find a down to earth woman who is both very attractive and is level headed but there aren't many of them around and most men will not settle for a girl who is averaged in the looks departmant if he can attract very attractive women.
This brings up a really good question; do we really know what type of woman we are looking for, better yet, do we know what type of woman would be good for us individually and would we be able to recognize her if we crossed paths! :nervous:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Originally Posted by Wyldfire

This brings up a really good question; do we really know what type of woman we are looking for, better yet, do we know what type of woman would be good for us individually and would we be able to recognize her if we crossed paths! :nervous:
Alright, I started a new thread to discuss this.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?p=1103260#post1103260

captn caveman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire said:
Where on earth are you getting this stuff? lol
Life, Wyldfire, life. Look around. Why do women start to scream for relationships when they are 25+? Why do they shout when the quality man (no, not the nice boys you talk about) enjoy the power that was rightfully theirs but have failed to realize -ahhh... ok, it's these men's fault..- ?

It would have to be one hell of an amazing and damn near perfect man to even make me WANT to make even more work for myself.
It would take an exceptional woman to get a quality single unmarried no kids man to come into a relationship with a woman who has a few kids...

and am not talking about Ashton whatever... Talking of quality.

Listen...I'm guessing you are posting this stuff out of frustration with younger women who don't seem to want anything to do with genuinely nice men ...
Nay... I had my share. Before 23 something, I was the guy attracting women who want to date, so I learned. and had my fun since then. Observation without the glasses put on my eyes by the society of today.

Why on earth are these supposedly "good guys" always chasing after touched women?
Attractive women.

Instead of complaining about the screwed up women who prefer guys who treat them like crap why don't you try to figure out why the heck you're attracted to screwed up women in the first place. Just a thought...
Oh yea, so I am complaining - once again stating a fact is complaining- and I am to blame.

the man is to blame.

It is about time women start taking responsibility of the stuff they do in life and be ready to reap benefits or pay the price of things they did.

But no, it is always a mans fault.

Similar:

A man cheats on his wife: *******
A woman cheats on her husband: the ******* was noot treating you right.

Wake up!