The inevitable end for DJ's on this board.

Chaos-Knight

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree mostly with what edge has said.

I wanted to add that marrying a girl from
say asia or almost any non-westernized
country seems like a much better idea...

Whats your thoughts on that?

I'd rather a LTR without marriage but
to get a girl from another country
into this one pretty much requires
marriage....
I wouldn't desire such until at least after 30.

BobbDobbs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't matter what age you get married at. I married at 44. Didn't exactly rush into it, we dated for four years prior.

But no matter what, you're still phuckt. The control issues, the tanturms, the whole nine yards. It starts so slowly you don't even notice it. Eventually your balls have migrated off your body and are locked somewhere in her dresser drawer. You have to ask permission to take a leak -- and you better be prepared to go 10 rounds in the boxing ring to get it.

The Edge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BobbDobbs
It doesn't matter what age you get married at. I married at 44. Didn't exactly rush into it, we dated for four years prior.

But no matter what, you're still phuckt. The control issues, the tanturms, the whole nine yards. It starts so slowly you don't even notice it. Eventually your balls have migrated off your body and are locked somewhere in her dresser drawer. You have to ask permission to take a leak -- and you better be prepared to go 10 rounds in the boxing ring to get it.
The sad thing about it, is that even with testimonials such as this, guys on this site pay absolutely no heed to these warnings. Rather they will just as quickly label it as: ' The Edge's ranting' and go back into the ' Hope for Matrimony ' mode...

The Edge ' Some have it, and some don't '

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Edge, you are the man.

THese young guys who think they are DJs but want to marry young are just AFCs in DJ clothing.

THey will go down just like a lot of us did, but they will survive and be true DJs in their 40s after their divorces. Then they will never ever think of marriage again....

Fools won't learn. Marriage=AFCism. I cannot think of any better way to describe an AFC than a man who is married with kids and cannot decide to take a **** without asking his wife.

This is some bad **** and these boys are heading right into it.

Dietzcoi

DJ Logic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Marriage is a huge mistake. The only people I know who have been together for more than 10 years are simply TOGETHER. No need to get the government involved with your love life. Every marriage I have encountered has ended in divorce (except my aunt and uncle, who is a punk AFC and she rules him)

This is just some socially imposed garbage. The only reason it happens is out of respect for tradition. A tradition that was created so that kings could maintain their harems while the common man was pushed by law into monogamy. What a sham! No wonder marriage and religion go hand in hand.

Phooey! :mad:

You make some great points Edge, but be careful man. You are on the edge of sounding hopelessly pessimistic!

whatever though... maybe IRL you can pull it off in a charming way,.. who knows. Great post for a wake up call though. Better to learn the tuff lessons sooner than later!

Toronto's Finest

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, this is my first post :)

The Edge,
I must admit, I always thought you were just a sex addict in your previous LTR-bashing posts, however now that you've provided some evidence to back your statements (those posts from nomarriage.com), some of this actually starts to make sense!

I just broke things off with my on again off again LTR yesterday cuz she wasn't in the mood for sex that afternoon :D since she wanted to "cuddle". I told her, "Just do it to make me happy, for like an hour", and she says "I can't just do something when I lose the mood for it" (her reason was cuz my house phone rang on 4 seperate occasions during our makeout session that day, ruining the "mood"). That's when I said "Well I don't enjoy cuddling, I only do it to make you happy, so I guess I shouldn't do that either since I'm not in the 'mood' for it". But she didn't respond, just cuddled me harder. So basically, she does what makes her happy at that moment, but I can't have the same. It's a double standard, and I decided I wasn't going to take it! I consider sex an obligation, just like faithfulness.

This incident and your thread got me thinking...if a DJ were to get married, and get his wife to sign a prenuptual agreement in which she agreed to provide him sex upon request at least once a day (if they see each other that day) and signs that she won't take any of his money away no matter what causes the divorce (of course the wife has to trust you completely, and you must have a healthy relationship prior to her signing this for this to work!) then it is possible to lead the DJ lifestyle, and still be able to have all the fun of a DJ LTR within a marriage. I for one am planning on doing just that. All the women I date, I let them know, if they gain too much weight or lie or are not affectionate that I WILL break up with them...and with experience they know i'm not bul***iting about it. And if she changes into a nag (I'd have to date a girl at least 2-3 years before marriage so i'll know whether she's a ***** or not before marrying her) then i'll just divorce her, and not worry about financial consequences ;) Odds are it will never come to that, but a legal prenup is an excellent insurance policy. And a true DJ can pull it off with any HB with high interest.

Okay, I want all your responses to this, be nice, I'm a newbie :p

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: *Throws Up*

Originally posted by Psycho`Sexual
"What I'm saying is that human beings are nasty weak treacherous creatures that are for the most part totally untrustworthy. Experience is my basis for this statement, both mine and others who I know or who have written reliable histories. "
I APPLAUD this statement.

I would recommend you talk to a professional psychologist about your many, MANY, apparent insecurities and problems.
This from a guy who quotes Noam Chomsky in his signature. :rolleyes:

The Edge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Toronto's Finest
Hey guys, this is my first post :)

So basically, she does what makes her happy at that moment, but I can't have the same. It's a double standard, and I decided I wasn't going to take it! I consider sex an obligation, just like faithfulness.

I hear you man.... It sucks when you have to resort to guerilla tactics to get things to go your way, but I would implore you to write more about this so guys on this site, can see what women, even the ones in loving LTR's are really like....

If a DJ were to get married, and get his wife to sign a prenuptual agreement in which she agreed to provide him sex upon request at least once a day (if they see each other that day) and signs that she won't take any of his money away no matter what causes the divorce (of course the wife has to trust you completely, and you must have a healthy relationship prior to her signing this for this to work!) I for one am planning on doing just that. All the women I date, I let them know, if they gain too much weight or lie or are not affectionate that I WILL break up with them...and with experience they know i'm not bul***iting about it. And if she changes into a nag (I'd have to date a girl at least 2-3 years before marriage so i'll know whether she's a ***** or not before marrying her) then i'll just divorce her, and not worry about financial consequences ;) Odds are it will never come to that, but a legal prenup is an excellent insurance policy. And a true DJ can pull it off with any HB with high interest.

Now this....this is bible material dude... Its real and from the heart... Great first post man... We need more like you around with more doses of a reality check...

The Edge ' Some have it,and some don't '

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dietzcoi
Edge, you are the man.

THese young guys who think they are DJs but want to marry young are just AFCs in DJ clothing.

THey will go down just like a lot of us did, but they will survive and be true DJs in their 40s after their divorces. Then they will never ever think of marriage again....

Fools won't learn. Marriage=AFCism. I cannot think of any better way to describe an AFC than a man who is married with kids and cannot decide to take a **** without asking his wife.

This is some bad **** and these boys are heading right into it.

Dietzcoi
is some ppl want to get married that fine.

i happen to know some who are happy and theyve been married longer than you have been alive.

the things is that when you are 60-80 what are you gonna do

still be doing the same thing you did when you were 18 or 25 or 33?

marrige and kids usually gives ppl their meaning in lives and that isnt right.

a DJ and a married man can be one person.

you are no DJ if you think that all being a Don Juan is, is having countless sexual partners

lets see how happy you are being a single "DJ" at 65 when you got more crust on your **** than you pizza.