Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Importance of Perspective

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, unless you guys believe that women are complete and absolute random response generating biological organisms, (which can't be true since you argue that they are consistent in their ability to disappoint you,)

Figure out what you want, and figure out a sorting/testing method to go through as many women as you can until you find one that fits your criteria.

You can only be frustrated when women behave in a way that isn't consistent with what you expect BASED ON YOUR OWN PAST EXPERIENCES. If you base your expectations based on what you think SHOULD happen, of course you are going to be dissapointed and bitter and frustrated.

Are any of you actually suggesting that you know exactly what you want, have a tested and true sorting method (e.g. you routinely get ten numbers a week, go on three first dates a week, etc) and after dating hundreds of women you still haven't found a likely candidate?

Whats that? You don't have time to date a hundred women? Well, fat people don't have time to go the gym.

If you don't have time, the skills, or the knowledge to impose your presence on the world to extract exactly what you want, don't blame the world for not magically dropping it into your lap. I do readily acknowledge that is the most easy and popular response, but it doesn't get you a god damn thing, except a bunch of agreement from others.

However, if you can turn your frustration into motivation to improve your skills, yourself, and your lot in life, then godspeed. I just don't see how claiming knowledge of some mysterious inside information does anything other than focusing on the problem, when you should be focusing on the solution, assuming that is what you are after.

Maybe not, misery loves company and all that.

SXS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My post was completely misunderstood, and I dont knwo if it is because my english is awfull or because I couldnt express my self. Maybe both. Anyway...

ketostix:
If you give women what they want, they will use you and discard you. You hve to give them what they respond to. The problem so many men aree doing that and not demanding anything from women. If anything I would say men are frustrated with women for the opposite reason you posed.
Maybe that is a problem within the culture of your ccountry, or, being even more specific, with the laws of your country.

"Men are powerless when it comes to choosing whether to keep their child or abort it."
Not having one is a good option. In my country, abortion is illegal anyway...

Men are powerless to protect themselves financially from a woman.
Not marrying or having a prenup is a good option. If you are going to marry, At least marry one taht puts something on the table...

Men are powerless in the vast majority of family court matters.
Thats why in your country nobody who thinks he is smart shouldnt marry.

Men are little more than batteries powering the lives of "women and children".
In the case of children, I think its very fair that you pay for the child you helped to make. On the other hand, the case of women...