Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Importance Of Persistence- You

spanky

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I did the same thing... I went so far as to not even call chicks; thinking back I don't really know the reason for this; but I figured that they would call if interested.
See, I believe that is what the point the article is trying to get across- you have tobe persistent in order to get some females interested in you. Some may not interested in you immediately but with a laid back and persistent attitude, you can win them over.

I remember I used to dig this female back in the day and she showed almost no interest for months. I would chip away at her every now and then. I even sent her flowers to her job and she didn't even acknowledge them.

I called her one morning to wish her Happy Birthday and as soon as the broad got on the phone, she immediately told me how she was on her way to school and didn't have time to talk.
So I backed off a bit here and called her again several weeks later. She began to come over to my place a bit more often and get naked and passionate but she wasn't willing to have sex.

After this, I felt I had definitely put in enough effort to "wear
her down." I had never been persistent like this in my life but I was intrigued with this broad for some reason. I realized the reason later. I decided to next her according to squirrels definition.

Well, she began to ring my phone off of the hook. I stopped returning her phone calls and she would still call constantly. I would ignore several of her calls in a row and she would still call. Well, I finally gave in (she was just too persistent).

Eventually I got the chance to screw her. Not long after we started screwing, I lost interest in her.

I had never been persistent like this in my life but I was intrigued with this broad for some reason. I realized the reason later
I realized that the challenge she presented to me intrigued me. She was letting me in just enough to keep me intrigued but once she began opening up and giving me the sex, I lost interest. The challenge was gone.

Now, a challenge from a woman doesn't turn me on like that any more. If she becomes less of a challenge and still has a good personality, I will keep her around.

spanky

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a follow-up of the original post of this thread.

Well, the broad who has been showing me little interest went out on a date with me tonight for the second time. She seems like a very cool and down-to-earth gal. She is fairly pretty (8.5) and carries herself well.

We went to the movies to see Pirates of the Caribbean [great movie with lots of action, romance, and humor]. The night before we went out, I called her but she did not return my call [she has not called me on her own yet but I am trying the whole persistence thing].

We bought our tickets but the movie didn’t start for two hours so we walked around the downtown area visiting shops before we went for ice cream and some drinks later. We talked and I learned more about her. There was some Kino here and there but it wasn’t too heavy. I asked her what would be her idea of a romantic date. She said she never really thought about it. I gave my idea and then she got the idea and just started coming up with a few ideas. I teased her about not being very romantic one moment and having so many romantic ideas the next. She laughed.
The two hours passed by quick.

So we went to the movie. There was more Kino initiated by her. She loved the movie and touched me every time she laughed. (You know the light slap and rub on the thigh or arm). I think she feels comfortable with me but I want it to be the right kind of comfort.

Before I dropped her off, I invited her up to my place to show her a "romantic" view. I turned off all of the lights so she could appreciate it better. Did I kiss her at this time? No. It would have been too predictable! She praised the view with a “wow!” reaction and big smile.

I drove her home and we said our good-byes and then I reached over to kiss her and she hugged me and went into her place.

It is still hard to sense where her IL is even though she gave Kino, didn’t turn away from my kiss, and we laughed and it seems as if she really had a good time. All of this happened on the first date[except for the kissing] but she still has not called me on her own so it is still a mystery.

I will wait for two weeks to see if she calls. If she doesn’t, I will try to wear her down some more with a little more effort. The next date I will set up to happen at my place and I will most likely go for some heavy Kino if the night goes smoothly.

I tried calling the other chick I tried to persist with and got a message saying her phone was no longer in service. Well, I guess my experiment won’t happen there.

I am also tapping into Internet match sites to see if some babes will roll in through that. Hooking up with babes from the comforts of your own home sounded like a good idea at first but I will have to see-

Last edited:

spanky

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She finally called on her own (see above post).

We went out on Friday and I didn't call her since.

She called just to see what I was up to-I am sure she was wondering "why hasn't he called after he even kissed me. Did he go home and think I was a bad kisser? Was my breath kicking? Did he decided that I was a bore?- At least that is what I want her to wonder since I have done all the pursuing.

I told her I was headed out. It was a lie but I have her interest now so I can't step back and lose it. I must seem like I am busy and that is why I have not called her after all of the fun we had the other day.

She told me her friend wanted us to go out on a double date together. Of course I told her that tonight wasn't good because of the reason stated above. We talked for about ten minutes. I was cracking her up with some humor and right in the middle of a real hard laugh, I told her I had to leave.

She said "well, I guess we will be talking sometime this week," as if she was asking me.

I said "okay" and then I hung up.

So persistence is looking okay so far.

What was a coincidence is that I had just read this article by Doc Love

http://love.msn.com/men/article2.asp

And realized that I had only had 2-3 of the five from this woman. She literally called immediately after I finished the article. Now I am looking good for the moment.

Reaction score
ever heard the word "neady"?

ever heard the word "beggar" ?

surely you get the girl after some "persistance" I've done this myself but I realized I was just dealing with SH1T women.

Confident men DO NOT beg

Confident men are NOT neady

If you apply for a job and send your resume, how many times do you think they will call you for an interview ?

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly

Originally posted by Master Of The World
If you apply for a job and send your resume, how many times do you think they will call you for an interview ?

Frosty

Don Juan
Reaction score
surely you get the girl after some "persistance" I've done this myself but I realized I was just dealing with SH1T women.
Your post does not make sense, Master.

You mean to tell me that you are sure to always get the girl with some persistance?

Look out! I am about to ruin all marriages and relationships in my city. All women in the city are about to be mine! Well, of course that will mean that any one who persists with them after I persist with them will take them from me.

I think you are missing Spanky's and Allen's point. They are saying that if women initially show low interest level, do not just simply give up so easily. Do not be so quick to next. Add some reasonable persistance before you give up to see if you can win out. And I suppose this is some sort of field report on testing this on one particular freak.

And what does being confident has to do with persistance? Confident men do not do lots of things just as non-confident men do not do lots of things. :confused:

:confused: Good analogy?This aspect of DJing women is like a job hunting?

Please write more clearly if you are trying to provide some insight here.

Reaction score
Originally posted by Frosty

some will understand it some won't....

You mean to tell me that you are sure to always get the girl with some persistance?

yes...

I think you are missing Spanky's and Allen's point. They are saying that if women initially show low interest level, do not just simply give up so easily.

Do not be so quick to next. Add some reasonable persistance before you give up to see if you can win out.

women read men in 1-4 minutes. "Men do the picking but women do the choosing."

Win out? She either chooses you or she does NOT. That is a fact of reality

And what does being confident has to do with persistance?

Persistance = begging (just softened)

Confident men do not do lots of things just as non-confident men do not do lots of things. :confused:

are you so hungry that you are not capable of gettin' other girls that you stick with only one? ...are you looking for love or another mom?

as I read these post I realized...(including myself) that we men naturally love to rationalize

some men will understand it, some won't

Reaction score
Originally posted by Frosty
some will understand it some won't....
yes...
Look out! I am about to ruin all marriages and relationships in my city. All women in the city are about to be mine! Well, of course that will mean that any one who persists with them after I persist with them will take them from me.

I think you are missing Spanky's and Allen's point. They are saying that if women initially show low interest level, do not just simply give up so easily. Do not be so quick to next. Add some reasonable persistance before you give up to see if you can win out. And I suppose this is some sort of field report on testing this on one particular freak.
women read men in 1-4 minutes. "Men do the picking but women do the choosing."

Win out? She either chooses you or she does NOT. That is a fact of reality
And what does being confident has to do with persistance? Confident men do not do lots of things just as non-confident men do not do lots of things. :confused:
are you so hungry that you are not capable of gettin' other girls that you stick with only one? ...are you looking for love or another mom?

as I read these post I realized...(including myself) that we men naturally love to rationalize

Reaction score
Originally posted by suavedave
Originally posted by icehot
i'm not good at being persistent wither. My logic is "if she's interested, she'll call me." and if they don't call, i usually NEXT them... its a pride thing.

My big challenge is trying to figure out when to persistent and when to protect your pride.

Yes, I did the same thing... I went so far as to not even call chicks; thinking back I don't really know the reason for this; but I figured that they would call if interested.
they always do...experience shows you that ....ask any of your honest sister and they always tell you that when they meet a guy for the first time even if he has tiny little chance with her she feels it in her gut....

spanky

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
some men will understand it, some won't

Yes, avoid providing insight so that your "theory" will not be opened to criticism-such an easy way out, isn't it?.

I am leaning more towards the direction of that persistance = dating more women.

Who said I was sticking with one woman? Did you read the thread from the top? When did I ever say that this is the only woman that I am dating?

Memo-

I was fulfilling the request of a fellow poster who asked for me to keep him posted. I am using my thread to do that and do just as frosty stated-demonstrating the use of persistance on one specific woman. Why should I demonstrate persistance with women who have a high IL with me? It would be pointless.

We don't need to get into all of the "I am so DJ that I must enlighten you, Boy" attitude here, now do we?

A person can talk and try to radiate the persona of a DJ on a message board with certain comments all they want to.
There isn't much of a chance to validate your experience or mine with with women so please cut the "I am so smooth" attitude.

It doesn't excite or impress me. Impress me by showing us that you have a "cool" attitude in a buddy kind of way and might just be someone we wouldn't mind hanging out with on a weekend night.

Geesh, all of this I am king Don Juan stuff going around-----

Reaction score
Originally posted by spanky
Yes, avoid providing insight so that your "theory" will not be opened to criticism-such an easy way out, isn't it?.

I am leaning more towards the direction of that persistance = dating more women.

Who said I was sticking with one woman? Did you read the thread from the top? When did I ever say that this is the only woman that I am dating?

Memo-

I was fulfilling the request of a fellow poster who asked for me to keep him posted. I am using my thread to do that and do just as frosty stated-demonstrating the use of persistance on one specific woman. Why should I demonstrate persistance with women who have a high IL with me? It would be pointless.

We don't need to get into all of the "I am so DJ that I must enlighten you, Boy" attitude here, now do we?

A person can talk and try to radiate the persona of a DJ on a message board with certain comments all they want to.
There isn't much of a chance to validate your experience or mine with with women so please cut the "I am so smooth" attitude.

It doesn't excite or impress me. Impress me by showing us that you have a "cool" attitude in a buddy kind of way and might just be someone we wouldn't mind hanging out with on a weekend night.

:D LOL

Frosty

Don Juan
Reaction score
they always do...experience shows you that ....ask any of your honest sister and they always tell you that when they meet a guy for the first time even if he has tiny little chance with her she feels it in her gut....
We all know this. We don't need to ask our honest sister.

Tiny little chance sounds like low IL to me that can possibly be raised through persistance so why not just drop some of that heavy DJ knowledge on us, man, and rescue us all from the suspense.

Tell me about it.

Let me know If you eventually poke her, Spank.

Last edited: