Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The impact social conditioning has on attraction

sharpshooter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me start off by saying that I'm simply making this post to have a healthy debate/discussion on this topic. After reading this you will agree that in no way is this a "whine" or anything of that nature. I'm Punjabi (area between pakistan and india). Born and raised in North America (where I currently reside). I'm fit, attractive, I've got no problem attracting girls. Over these last few years though there's one thing i've noticed that has made me extremely curious.......

The amount of "hot" women out there these days that ONLY go for black men, and NOTHING else. Do you think this is a tool of social coniditioning? I know quite few girls like this (of all backrounds)..and trust me, it has nothing to do with the fact that black guys are generally darker, but it has EVERYTHING to do with the fact that they're "black" and not white, latin, middle eastern, or asian etc. Sounds odd doesn't it? It's also quite the contradiction. Let me break it down to you. Firstly, let's kill some of the stereotypes. When it comes to the white girls that are "apparently" only attracted to black men i'm NOT talking about "wigger" type of girls here, or whale like white girls, i'm talking about regular minded hot women.

What's dominating the airwaves today, t.v and almost every other aspect of entertainment? Rap, hip hop, R&B, "thug" mentality, black culture in general. The black artist, the black athlete. I honestly believe that women these days are being conditioned in a sense to be attracted to black men. It's glorified to be with a black male. If you think about it, people in general are easily swayed by mass appeal/media....women in general are easier to sway...so put two and two together and yeah......

Now, it would be one thing if these girls were attracted to the most appealing "alpha" like black males out there (this was the case before, when it was extremely taboo to go after a black guy..I guess women thought they might as well go for the cream of the crop). But now, it's all open. You walk around the mall now and you see the most wimpish black male with a HB10. It really makes you wonder....are they with him ONLY because he's black?

I've got a couple of attractive level headed female friends that fit this category. One of them is 21, and last summer she started seeing this 32 year old black guy. Now before I saw or met this man, I thought wow..he's probably gonna be a loaded, or really fit SOB. I knew this girl for about a year and she quickly told me that she ONLY dated black men..............................So out comes "Jim", 32...my jaw dropped. Physically, he was a bone rack. More importantly though, from hanging around them for a day...It was shocking to witness this man having NO "alpha" like qualities to him whatsoever. This guy displayed some awful "AFC" like qualities. So I asked her, what exactly do you see in this guy?? This was her EXACT response. "Shut up.....he's cool, plus he's black".

That's just one case...when I look around and see these HB's with black men that don't seem to "appealing", I wonder.....is it only because he's "black"?

I really wanna know what other people's viewpoints on this topic are. What do you guys think?

sharpshooter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll use Inspectors post to validate something

"MYTH: Women want love and affection. Women want to be treated well. If you treat a woman well, she'll treat you well.

TRUTH: Young women want whatever other young women want. They're herd creatures. If you lavish a woman with love and affection she'll think you're doing it because nobody else wants you (which may be true) and she'll dump you. In fact, if you do anything that betrays that you're a loser that other women won't touch, she'll dump you. Why? Because she wants to impress her friends with what a great catch she's made, and if she thinks that they wouldn't want you, then she doesn't want you either."

Socialreject

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"i'm talking about regular minded hot women"

Hmmm, so you are talking about "regular"... "average"... as in the run of the mill types, but with good looks. So basically you are talking about slightly stupid sheep mentallity type women?

Then yup, it can be easily explained by the fact that the media is hyping up black guys through popular music, etc, the "bad boy" and "cool" appearance.

It doesn't even matter if they actually ARE cool or a bad boy... the hype says they are, so they must be... and hey if they are totally NOT, then atleast there is still the suspision that he must be from others (even if she knows he's not, other people think he is = just as good).

I'm sorry to say, these women are stupid and quite frankly just plain discriminating. They are one step removed from rednex ;-)

So that's my theory... any woman who is with a guy for the colour of his skin or whatever image that seems to have in the media = dumb as sh!t, which is why they do it :D

sharpshooter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wow......no one else has an opinion on this? Are you guys that tied up with "girl problems"....come on now!

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sharpshooter said:
I'll use Inspectors post to validate something

"MYTH: Women want love and affection. Women want to be treated well. If you treat a woman well, she'll treat you well.

TRUTH: Young women want whatever other young women want. They're herd creatures. If you lavish a woman with love and affection she'll think you're doing it because nobody else wants you (which may be true) and she'll dump you. In fact, if you do anything that betrays that you're a loser that other women won't touch, she'll dump you. Why? Because she wants to impress her friends with what a great catch she's made, and if she thinks that they wouldn't want you, then she doesn't want you either."
Totally agree from personal experience. Good sh!t man.

rob686

Don Juan
Reaction score
sharpshooter said:
Let me start off by saying that I'm simply making this post to have a healthy debate/discussion on this topic. After reading this you will agree that in no way is this a "whine" or anything of that nature. I'm Punjabi (area between pakistan and india). Born and raised in North America (where I currently reside). I'm fit, attractive, I've got no problem attracting girls. Over these last few years though there's one thing i've noticed that has made me extremely curious.......

The amount of "hot" women out there these days that ONLY go for black men, and NOTHING else. Do you think this is a tool of social coniditioning? I know quite few girls like this (of all backrounds)..and trust me, it has nothing to do with the fact that black guys are generally darker, but it has EVERYTHING to do with the fact that they're "black" and not white, latin, middle eastern, or asian etc. Sounds odd doesn't it? It's also quite the contradiction. Let me break it down to you. Firstly, let's kill some of the stereotypes. When it comes to the white girls that are "apparently" only attracted to black men i'm NOT talking about "wigger" type of girls here, or whale like white girls, i'm talking about regular minded hot women.

What's dominating the airwaves today, t.v and almost every other aspect of entertainment? Rap, hip hop, R&B, "thug" mentality, black culture in general. The black artist, the black athlete. I honestly believe that women these days are being conditioned in a sense to be attracted to black men. It's glorified to be with a black male. If you think about it, people in general are easily swayed by mass appeal/media....women in general are easier to sway...so put two and two together and yeah......

Now, it would be one thing if these girls were attracted to the most appealing "alpha" like black males out there (this was the case before, when it was extremely taboo to go after a black guy..I guess women thought they might as well go for the cream of the crop). But now, it's all open. You walk around the mall now and you see the most wimpish black male with a HB10. It really makes you wonder....are they with him ONLY because he's black?

I've got a couple of attractive level headed female friends that fit this category. One of them is 21, and last summer she started seeing this 32 year old black guy. Now before I saw or met this man, I thought wow..he's probably gonna be a loaded, or really fit SOB. I knew this girl for about a year and she quickly told me that she ONLY dated black men..............................So out comes "Jim", 32...my jaw dropped. Physically, he was a bone rack. More importantly though, from hanging around them for a day...It was shocking to witness this man having NO "alpha" like qualities to him whatsoever. This guy displayed some awful "AFC" like qualities. So I asked her, what exactly do you see in this guy?? This was her EXACT response. "Shut up.....he's cool, plus he's black".

That's just one case...when I look around and see these HB's with black men that don't seem to "appealing", I wonder.....is it only because he's "black"?

I really wanna know what other people's viewpoints on this topic are. What do you guys think?

Sharpshooter:

Bro, this is certainly not true, well at least here in the UK. Not in the UK - from my observations, the black men-non black women couplings I usually see are NOT a mismatch i.e. the black male and his partner are of equal attractiveness or ugliness ;), depends on how you see it.

Occasionally, you do see an alpha male/really fit black male with a non-black HB9/HB10 girl, but I guess this applies to any race who is alpha/fit, and not only the black male.

I don't know about the situation in the US though - Is it normal to spot 5-10 average black male-hot non-black couples every hour or so while you're walking down a busy street/city? Perhaps this is the case in the US ! Not here in the UK.

Like someone here said, women who behave like sheep, and follow the flock are ones we should all avoid, even if they're in the HB9-10 category. They don't seem very clever do they by making statements such as 'he's cool, he's black etc etc), in fact they appear to me as complete idiots + rednecks

And for your info, the asian girls here (Pakistanis, Indians, Punjabis etc) in the UK are rarely seen with a black guy, can't remember the last time I saw an asian girl-black male couple in the UK! Maybe they're not exposed to enough MTV culture or perhaps not as easily influenced, with their strong asian values :)

Last edited:

NSUballer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sharp you could not be further from the truth. Just because some hot white women are attracted to black guys means didly squat when u look at hot white women as a whole. At least where im from this is not an issue because most(99.5 %) white girls would NEVER date or even go out with a black guy. Its not a racist issue its simply because they are not attracted to black guys.

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I kind of notice alot of girls eyeing me but then again I'm a pretty good looking guy. For the past 2 days I've been peacocking (not to heavy) and I've had alot of compliments, an what I haven't notice that I notice after reading this post is that 70% of the girls I've been approaching were spanish. As for the guy who posted above "attraction isn't a choice" (David d angelo) I've seen it many times with couples of different races dating. (I've had a Japanese/Puerto rican gf) Maybe not where you live because the population of blacks is probably lower but I know here in NY I see it alot. I also notice that when "I" approach white girls they are more responsive when I approach. I'm actually more afraid to approach a black girl than I am with someone out of my race.

Side Note -3 weeks ago I was close to actually fclose my first white girl but her face was real "red" and I didn't understand why the hell her face was so red (Can someone tell me why or the reasons?) it bugged me out and was a big turnoff, she was maybe a hb7.5. (her friend tried to lie and say she was dominican thinking I wouldn't want her because she was white, which in reality is not the case.) Anyway my question is what are some reasons that her whole face was red.

NSUballer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MAybe she was p1ssed off. or really nervous. Its called blushing white people do it sometimes.

Silverback82

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
high quality white girls (good looking, intelligent, has standards) don't go for black guys because they don't think they look good and it lowers their social value

don't let MTV (who is obviously trying to promote it with their scripted "reality" shows) make you think otherwise