Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Immature MILF Apologizes to me about being a tease 1 year later.. lol

verysuave

Banned
Reaction score
So, my moms friend has had a crush on me.. she'd always tease me and talk naughty to me etc etc.. (this has been going on for almost a year).. I never really put energy into her but I was just nice since she is a close family friend.

And when she would bring up the topic about having sex with her I would say sure okay! then she would say somewhere along the line "nope, i think thats impossible.. thats kind of a hard truth to face.. you're young, etc etc ", even though her husband lives 2000 miles away, etc etc) (she has had only 1 relationship in her WHOLE LIFTIME btw and that was with her husband)

So this past year, i guess she has always had a crush on me.. She'd get me all kinds of things and buy me stuff for my bday. So she decides to take me out to go see a movie. Then she brought up the topic of how she's sorry for being a tease. I told her to her face that I couldve' told her to stop teasing but since she helped my family alot, I didn't want to hurt her feelings...

- present day -
Since I HAD an interest in her back then (booty call type) I told her on our movie date "yeah, I wouldve done you back then when I was interested, but im not attracted to you like that anymore".. She laughs and said really? (

I wanted to ef her back then but when things were about to get hot, she would say "this is hard, this will never happen" So i just got tired of it and just slightly ignored her tease and let her do ALL THE WORK AND EFFORT when it comes to flirting (including initiating sex to see if a MILF really know wtf they WANT.... ive never been with a milf before)

So now, she says on facebook that she has always loved me and that I do not know how to love? So now we should stop contacting each other. LOLLLLLLL
wtf, is she crazy?

1. I never led her on
2. She was a tease, confessed about it, and was sorry about it
3. Now she is mad because I don't know how to love? I didn't show anymore "LOVE" because her bs was just all a tease.. so go figure
4. Did she act immature or maturely? I'm guessing she was acting immaturely because she only dated 1 guy in her lifetime and she had a mind of a 17 year old in a milf body?

opinions?

verysuave

Banned
Reaction score
I never asked her out on a date, never acted desperate around her, she was the one who would initiate contact via facebook, phone, etc..

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
verysuave said:
I never asked her out on a date, never acted desperate around her, she was the one who would initiate contact via facebook, phone, etc..

And when she would bring up the topic about having sex with her I would say sure okay!
She's right...you DON'T know "how to love".

Especially in that situation. You're a younger man and her friend's son. There's a "forbidden fruit" angle there. When she comes on to you, what she WANTS you to do is tease her with some playful banter but act like it's "never gonna happen, because it's not appropriate". Play back at her with that, "You're way too old for me" angle, but jokingly and with that subtle undertone that you just MIGHT be "thinking about it".

If you come right out and say, "yeah, let's have sex!", she doesn't get the playful teasing she needs. She's trying to drive this encounter, but she doesn't want it to be her saying, "let's f*ck" and you saying "okay". Then she's just a desperate cougar, and you're so willing that you must be low-value even in your own circles. What she wants is playful teasing back and forth that, one day, goes just a little too far. :)

And then you come back fishing at her trying to re-ignite the thing... "I would've had sex with you back then, but..." Now you're trying to play the same game she's been TRYING to play with you for years. Now you're creeping her out.

All of this screams "desperate" and "bad lover", not "innocent stud/cougar's playtoy".

A little bit of subtlety would help you a lot. Dealing with women is like bass fishing...you have to know when to reel and when to "let 'em run".

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's a woman who teased to get a rise out of you and eat up the attention, knowing nothing would happen.

You telling her that you're no longer attracted to her just deflated her ego and hurt her feelings. I wouldn't take anything she says to heart and pretend like it's not a big deal, it honestly isn't. I might even poke fun at her saying she's way too serious and to chill out.

I mean she's a milf man, it kind of falls in the "so what" category.

verysuave

Banned
Reaction score
squirrels said:

Especially in that situation. You're a younger man and her friend's son. There's a "forbidden fruit" angle there. When she comes on to you, what she WANTS you to do is tease her with some playful banter but act like it's "never gonna happen, because it's not appropriate". Play back at her with that, "You're way too old for me" angle, but jokingly and with that subtle undertone that you just MIGHT be "thinking about it".

If you come right out and say, "yeah, let's have sex!", she doesn't get the playful teasing she needs. She's trying to drive this encounter, but she doesn't want it to be her saying, "let's f*ck" and you saying "okay". Then she's just a desperate cougar, and you're so willing that you must be low-value even in your own circles. What she wants is playful teasing back and forth that, one day, goes just a little too far. :)

And then you come back fishing at her trying to re-ignite the thing... "I would've had sex with you back then, but..." Now you're trying to play the same game she's been TRYING to play with you for years. Now you're creeping her out.

All of this screams "desperate" and "bad lover", not "innocent stud/cougar's playtoy".

A little bit of subtlety would help you a lot. Dealing with women is like bass fishing...you have to know when to reel and when to "let 'em run".
Oh I tease her.. i say "hi mom" or stuff like that... I mean, im not really attracted to this chick... She is one of those chicks "you're not all that into but, if she wants to have sex, oral, whatever...then sure... but she has to make all the moves type"

I have also heard that MILFs know what they want, so I wanted to see if she would just grab my balls and unzip my pants type deal.

Yeah, ive teased her alot over the years.. would that count as "to love"?? I don't know how to love???? is it beacuse i'm 50/50 attracted to her??

Sometimes when I see her..its like, oh man, thats like family friend..which just so turns me off lol

verysuave

Banned
Reaction score
squirrels said:

No, i never say just like "OKAY"... i just laugh when she comes onto me. she would say things like oh "i might rape you in bed" then id just laugh.

Trust me, have you ever had a small interest in a chick, and you can't make up your mind over her whether to even put the slightest effort in her? Well, its like with her.. theres some psychological things i go through when im with her

verysuave

Banned
Reaction score
Tazman said:
She's a woman who teased to get a rise out of you and eat up the attention, knowing nothing would happen.

You telling her that you're no longer attracted to her just deflated her ego and hurt her feelings. I wouldn't take anything she says to heart and pretend like it's not a big deal, it honestly isn't. I might even poke fun at her saying she's way too serious and to chill out.

I mean she's a milf man, it kind of falls in the "so what" category.
yeah, thats why i just ignore her teasing and not put an effort into her at all, its like "whatever".. if you want me, then you do ALL THE WORK kind of thing

verysuave

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah..sometimes I'd get weirded out or not feel right flirting with her... I mean don't you guys feel that to particular woman? in rare occurences

verysuave

Banned
Reaction score
Also, last time I spoke with her, while sitting on a bench outside the movie theater late night. I jokingly apologized for grabbing her ass

She says "Thats okay, you can grab me in the ass, just not here and there or I might punch you"..
Then I just laughed.. I just didn't want to move forward with it (the psychological part of it about being a family friend was starting to kick in)..

If that was some other chick, I couldve taken that to the next step..