The "I'm so Freaking happy now..." Moment

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For you guys who have come out of a long term marriage or a long term
relationship, have you had this moment yet?

You look at the woman (or women) you're with now, then compare how they look to how your ex looks, and you are just SO FREAKING happy that you aren't with that ugly, worn out, old looking woman any more?

The difference in the way my girlfriend looks and how my ex looks is just absolutely stunning.

My ex was cute when I met her, but now? She's just haggard and tense looking. We're talking "Hit the wall at Mach 3" looking.

So, yeah I'm almost giddy about not having to wake up next to that worn out old bag any more (and I'm actually 5 years younger than the ex, but she looks 15 years older).

-Augustus

expos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not the same for me. My ex-wife looked haggard in our marriage and got really fat, but really improved herself after I asked for a divorce.

She looks amazing now, and it disgusts me.

I wish I was in your situation lol...

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Saw a woman coming toward me in a store... a bit overweight, graying, and looking pissed. I was thinking some poor bastard has to f&ck THAT..... then I realized it was my ex....

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sodbuster,

She must have riding shotgun for my ex wife during the Mach 3 impact... :eek:

XR 600

Don Juan
Reaction score
sodbuster said:
Saw a woman coming toward me in a store... a bit overweight, graying, and looking pissed. I was thinking some poor bastard has to f&ck THAT..... then I realized it was my ex....
lol!