Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The "I'm a loser" Opener

I'm Joe Dirt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was just on the phone with a friend of mine and he thought of a great thing to open with.

Now what we were talking about was the Mastery Series of David DeAngelo's program where a guest talks about how he was caught using a cheat sheet by a girl during an interaction and was burned for it.

So my friend jokingly said that a great opener would be to make a cheat sheet with things like this written on it:

"Hi"
"Whats your name?"
"What classes are you taking?"
"How do you like the weather?"

that kind of stuff.

Then you approach a girl, possibly one who is sitting by herself somewhere or whatever, and look at her, look at the paper, glance at her again, then focus on the paper and read off "Hi".

This has to be done in the tone of voice that makes it clear you are reading, so it has to be monotonous.

No matter what she says to that, as long as its short I suppose (though most likely she will look at you weird or laugh and say Hi back), look back down on your list, run down the list with one of your fingers as if you're looking for the next thing to say and read off "how do you like the weather?" or any other stupid line you wrote on your list.

Again this must be done in that same "I'm reading this" tone of voice.

The idea is to get a brief role play going and get her to laugh (in a good way, not in the nervous "i dont know whats going on" way).

Now what I think this conveys is a few things. Number one, if you are dressed for success, meaning you got your act together and you don't look like a d0rk, and you convey with your body language and presence that you "get it", it being the dating game, and you are just having fun, I think that can be very attractive.

The interaction if done with confidence yet this faked "I am just pretending I am a dumbass loser using a cheat sheet" body language/tone of voice/presence I think it would convey that you "get it", it would also show you have a sense of humor, and because you're just having fun and doing something silly it would also convey that you arent necessarily that interested in her, you're just having fun.

After a minute or two pretend like you can't hold it in any more and start kind of cracking up at your own lines that you wrote down, fake having difficulty reading the handwriting on the paper, etc. to kind of get her to start/keep laughing and break the tension.

Once you are both laughing out loud and having good vibes, this part of the routine is over.

Now the things I want to discuss is this:

1. What kind of things can you do during this role play to convey from the first moment that you get it and that its a joke/roleplay/fun thing to do and that you arent being serious?

2. What can you do once you're a minute or two into and she is laughing her ass off?

Cause once you open with this and set the frame that you are this funny guy who likes to joke around and "gets it", you can't get this whole "Okay I made you laugh using this gimmick to get you to talk to me and not be rejected, now its time to have a real boring conversation about school, weather, etc. because I am the next guy" thing going.

I feel like there has to be another routine stacked onto this one to really keep the interaction going in the right direction.

So what ideas do you guys have for improving this as well as helping out with what routine would come immedatley after this brief little role play has concluded?

Me and my friend just discussed this on the phone, so its not field tested yet, but if I can get it to where I feel comfortable using it, I will field test it myself.

Inc. ©

Don Juan
Reaction score
Or you could just say "hi" and actually rely on social skills to interest her.

I'm Joe Dirt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or I can experiment and have some fun while conveying certain subtle communications in an interesting way that CHANGES her mood and makes her more interested in find out what is going on rather than presents myself as "the next guy" who walks up and says hi and starts a boring conversation about school, work, family, and the weather...

But hey, whatever works for you.

HalfAddict

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oklahoma where the wind comes sweeping down the pl
"Or you could just say "hi" and actually rely on social skills to interest her."

Why wouldn't he be using social skills messing around like this... The point is very obvious that these are canned one liners..

You can damn well bet that she will remember that.

Not only that I believe the shrewedest ***** would get a chuckle.

Why not try it haha besides who really gives a fvck this is about YOU and having fun.

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

TurtleShell

Don Juan
Reaction score
im sure id burst out laughing as soon as i tried it.

bloody hillarious!

im trying that one tonight!

Vanilla

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's genius! Hopefully it won't be used too much that women start catching on about this.

I'm Joe Dirt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It hasn't been field tested yet, AnimalCrackers. That's why I posted it here to see if I can develop it a bit before I use it.

Anyone here is free to use it also.

My question is, what kind of routine/topic can you get into after doing this to keep the good vibes going?

pimpfromdayone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My favorite is:
"Hi, I'm doing a survey, can you please fill this out for me?"
Hand her a piece of paper with:

NAME:____________

PHONE #:__________

I've never thought of intentionally acting stupid, I should try it for fun. Sometimes I approach some random hot chick and ask her to do me a favor or something, like,
"Excuse me, I'm really hungry, so if you would, stop by McDonald's after class and get me a #3 w/a coke."

The point is to act like she is a friend of yours and you have known her for a long time. If you act like you're completely comfortable with them, they are more likely to act comfortable with you. The above stuff is just for fun really though. A woman will often just giggle and then sorta ignore you after that if you don't continue to game her.... I've seen girls just start walking away slowly, and while I was smart enough to join them (haha), someone else might have given up right then without realizing that the woman was testing you to see if you had the balls to continue talking to her, or if you would just let her ass walk away because you were scared. Of the small percentage of guys who approach girls, an even smaller percentage is confident enough to carry on a conversation/interaction with her. So, the girl can weed out all the guys who get by test 1 (approaching) with test 2 (bit-ch shield), to find the best men.

Valdez

Don Juan
Reaction score
actually, I think it would be best to use a "Blank" cheat sheet and just say things such as that as if you were reading them. Cause soon or a later she would want to see what you have written down, maybe have something written down such as "The guy sitting next to you is AWESOME, don't pass this oppurtunity up!" for when she reads it, she is caught off gaurd once again.

I know I would come sit next to her smiling giving off the vibe that I'm confident and something amusing is about to happen. Then pretend to read off the cheat sheet in a fun humorous way. If she isn't boring she will surely roleplay.

Keep in mind this is more of an opener, and hsouldn't be the whole game, this is just to put her guard down and have her be receptive of you. After this, you can continue with just being fun and friendly, or just get the phone number.

Iamnotacrook

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL! Some of you really approach this game as if you're performing some kind of magic trick. Let's put alot of preparation into it and use as many external devices as possible, why don't we...

griffon65

Don Juan
Reaction score
Theres a fine line between funny and trying too hard. This falls into the latter. But hey if you wanna just have fun go for it, you might get lucky but if your looking for the highest chance of success do something else.

Iamnotacrook

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Valdez
actually, I think it would be best to use a "Blank" cheat sheet and just say things such as that as if you were reading them. Cause soon or a later she would want to see what you have written down, maybe have something written down such as "The guy sitting next to you is AWESOME, don't pass this oppurtunity up!" for when she reads it, she is caught off gaurd once again.

I know I would come sit next to her smiling giving off the vibe that I'm confident and something amusing is about to happen. Then pretend to read off the cheat sheet in a fun humorous way. If she isn't boring she will surely roleplay.

Keep in mind this is more of an opener, and hsouldn't be the whole game, this is just to put her guard down and have her be receptive of you. After this, you can continue with just being fun and friendly, or just get the phone number.
That would be awesome if you could make it where she reads it and it said that message, then she smiles and looks at it again, it was everything you said... that would really make her interested.

Zonder

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great idea

I don't think it will be easy to pull off. As in to **** her eventually - not likely to happen. It sounds like a fun thing to do for the heck of it, not for the chick.

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great idea. I've used similiar techniques before, being a sarcastic and not very serious person.

I've often sarcastically faked low-confidence very successfully and yes, it does work, as long as they can tell that you are joking around. But your idea sounds even better.

Personally I like introducing myself after the initial "hi" with something like "I'm very shy around women", while your body language and dress says differently.

I also like telling them that you've never been kissed - it really IS a good line. If you do it right, yes, you WILL get kissed and hopefully feel interesting parts of her anatomy too.

Get out there, and give us a FR to see where you went right and wrong. I'd be interested in seeing if it works. And even if it goes wrong, you'll have fun doing it!

snintel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good satire .. would make other guys look stupid. It also creates instant rapport. Not all girls will like it though, and you better have the skills to keep congruent after the gimmick is up.

I'm Joe Dirt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I am congruent with the doing stupid things personality, cause thats what I do. Me and my friends always screw around and we have these kinds of personalities, hence why we were able to think of this idea.

I think expanding on the blank cheat sheet, what if the cheat sheet actually had a diagram of O's and X's and arrows, kind of like a football playbook or something?

brenbaus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I might just have to try this idea on monday at school, sounds like fun, even if I dont get the chick, who cares?