Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Ignore Dump

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So has anyone else got the ignore dump?

I think that's what is happening to me now.

She was completely INSANE about me. Always saying she misses me and how she can't wait to see me and she cooks for me and says how she wants to take care of me and all that. Never seen a girl with a higher interest level in me before and she always said things like "everyone deserves someone who makes them their #1 priority." I considered her a wonderful catch. Two weeks ago emailed me in the morning saying she had such a horrible night at work and got home to see I changed my main myspace picture to one of us together and she freaking cried a "happy cry" and that i made her morning so much better.

Out of no where she has just stopped talking to me. Earlier in the week (wednesday) I investigated what was up with a txt msg from work and i got this response:

"I am sorry. i have been sick. Went to bed as soon as i got home. i have just been cranky. it isn't you. sorry babe."

The sick thing is true. I saw her on the weekend and she may have a stomach ulcer (she's a nurse) and is going to a GI doctor this week. She still goes to work and all that and managed to get a haircut with her mom so it's not so dehibilitating she can't keep in contact with me.

We had a less than ideal weekend because she's sick and cranky but still managed to go to my dad's birthday party on Saturday and her niece's baptism on Sunday. I meet a good portion of her family I hadn't met yet and they really like me including her two brothers. I meet her aunts for the second time and they hug and kiss me and they laugh a lot with me. She has a big, Italian family and family is mucho important to her.

Sunday night after the baptism and dinner, we don't have sex since she's ill, but i wake up a couple times during the night to her cuddling up to me. I leave her place on Monday morning. She offers to make me breakfast, and SHE goes out to clear my car of snow. We kiss some and I go on my way. I think things are just dandy.

Very little contact for a few days... She barely responds when I try to contact her. Sometimes if i send a txt she just doesn't respond at all. Completely out of character. I let her be for the better portion of a day and a half.

Tonight, after not talking to her the entire day, I call her at a time when i knew/thought she was home from work and awake. No answer. I leave her a msg on AIM saying that I understand she's been ill and busy with work but that we should communicate about why we haven't been talking and that i'd like some sort of response about whether she's avoiding me or not (yeah yeah maybe i sounded needy). She stops being idle after a little bit then proceeds to put up and take down an away message repeatedly (like 8 times) for about 20 minutes. Almost seems a way to just fvck with me.

I may be overreacting but i'm just taking this as a typical female way of dumping a dude. Sure, she may be sick but i at least deserve recognition that i'm the boyfriend. A "hello, good morning, yes i'm still sick, thanks for caring" is not too much to freakin ask.

Goddamn 180 degree crap. Why do girls pull that sh1t? I was the cat's meow before last weekend.

musclyjerk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
mrRuckus, I get the impression you are being clingy and needy.

I imagine you're giving her the impression you love her.

To quote a chick I used to know "I don't want a guy to fall in love with me this quick". ..shortly after this she dumped the guy. He was acting like he loved her and couldn't go without texting her for even a day. He didn't know it but he needed her like a baby needed its mother. He also changed his MySpace thumbnail to a 'cute' one designed to remind her of a special shared moment. None of it went down well. The crazy part was, she was acting like she loved him.. but as soon as her begun acting in a similar manner, boom, she went crazy/afraid/scared and put an end to it all.

Come on man, with a post count of 1,715 I would of expected better!

If she wants to ignore you, if that's what you feel it is, then let her - do nothing. Forget about her until she contacts you. Perhaps you can still salvage it by backing off on displaying your 'feelings' toward her. Then she may not feel as suffocated?

Acting in a manner that suggests you love her and need her is a sure-fire way to push her away, scare her off.. blah blah!

The Muscly Jerk

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
musclyjerk said:

To quote a chick I used to know "I don't want a guy to fall in love with me this quick". ..shortly after this she dumped the guy. He was acting like he loved her and couldn't go without texting her for even a day. He didn't know it but he needed her like a baby needed its mother. He also changed his MySpace thumbnail to a 'cute' one designed to remind her of a special shared moment. None of it went down well. The crazy part was, she was acting like she loved him.. but as soon as her begun acting in a similar manner, boom, she went crazy/afraid/scared and put an end to it all.

Come on man, with a post count of 1,715 I would of expected better!

If she wants to ignore you, if that's what you feel it is, then let her - do nothing. Forget about her until she contacts you. Perhaps you can still salvage it by backing off on displaying your 'feelings' toward her. Then she may not feel as suffocated?

Acting in a manner that suggests you love her and need her is a sure-fire way to push her away, scare her off.. blah blah!

The Muscly Jerk
Yeah, i was going to say the same, but Muscly Jerk saved me the work.

I'm guessing that you have been a little needy, and have not been demonstrating that you are the one of higher value.

Poll

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have never gotten an ignored dump. My secret weapon when a girl goes silent is five across the eye. It works everytime. She'll start calling you names, but the line of communication is now open.... you can tell her how you feel.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
musclyjerk said:

I don't think so. Not especially. She was always chasing me up to this point.

Nothing i can do but ignore her back at this point. Shrug

Poll

Don Juan
Reaction score
mrRuckus said:
I don't think so. Not especially. She was always chasing me up to this point.

Nothing i can do but ignore her back at this point. Shrug
If you want to get even, just take a shyyt in a box, and send it to her with a note "This is what a proper dump looks like."

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got a txt message this morning.

"I was sleeping last night. Had family there. Chill out. I will call you later. Have been very sick. Plus surgery is this week. Please" (she has a small benign [no cancer] lump being removed from her breast - forgot about it actually)

So i guess she is just sick from her stomach and a family member was on her computer. They all live within a few blocks of her and were probably there watching the super bowl. Or maybe is going to call and dump me.. who knows.

But in any event i'm just going to let her be and whenever she wants she can come to me. I did my part.

And dammit I was never needy up to this point. And if needy is wondering why the hell my gf who has completely adored me has practically vanished over night, so be it.

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
mrRuckus said:
I got a txt message this morning.

"I was sleeping last night. Had family there. Chill out. I will call you later. Have been very sick. Plus surgery is this week." (she has a small benign [no cancer] lump being removed from her breast - forgot about it actually)

QUOTE]

lol with that remark it sounded like she thought u needed her.
but if she really is ur gf, then u have a right to kno wats up. if u just declared her ur gf without actually talking to her about it, then she is not ur gf yet.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mrRuckus said:
lol with that remark it sounded like she thought u needed her.
Yeah, maybe a little bit now but i can't be completely aloof at all times. I had a right to ask why she's been avoiding me. There's a difference between needy and wanting to know what's up. It's not like i call every 10 min crying "why aren't you talking to me :( :( :("

but if she really is ur gf, then u have a right to kno wats up. if u just declared her ur gf without actually talking to her about it, then she is not ur gf yet.
Dude i played that perfect. She knew i had another girl interested in me. When i started seeing her she saw another very attractive girl posting comments on my page asking me to hang out. Then she saw my ex (who i saw for about 15 months) txting me constantly trying to get me to talk to her... and sending me sexual messages too. Eventually my current girl asked about exclusivity and SHE tells me she is worried i'm going to go back to the ex so i'm reassuring HER.