Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Ideal body!

marqZAL

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey if you post your picture we can tell ya what we think!!!

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by marqZAL
Hey if you post your picture we can tell ya what we think!!!
Good idea!

Jay26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Face is paramount, if she's got a beautiful face she's set, she can always improve her body thru working out, she can't improve the face however. A body can be sexy but you fall in love with the face.

I like slim feminine 'girly' girls, not skinny, but slim, medium to large sized breasts, she's gotta have back, but not too much back!;)

What I don't like is overweight chicks. Problem is, where I live, most girls seem to be on the tubby side, I don't know if it's just western culture or laziness but this is a real turn-off seeing them walking around in their low ride jeans with their bellies flopping over, i mean c'mon, what's the deal with that?!

I mean it doesn't take much to look after yourself, I think it denotes a certain lack of character if you can't.

As a guy, I go to the gym, stay active, and look after myself so why can't my girl?

Alpha King

Don Juan
Reaction score
You find the skinny waif types on all the women's fashion magazine covers. So I think it is the women who actually prefer to see pictures of those kind of women, not the men. To give you an idea of the kinds of bodies men like, look at 'Perfect 10' magazine and Playboy (at least the naturals). Those bodies are the most popular.

Sojourner

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jay26: As a guy, I go to the gym, stay active, and look after myself so why can't my girl?

-------------

Yes, why don't some girls with petty faces have slim bodies? They stuff their faces with bonbons, chocolates, 2L Pepsi, pizzas, etc. It's because they have low self esteem and are lazy and complacent once they're in a relationship. I've seen it so many times. A HB gets into an LTR and when asked why she's no longer working out, she replied with "I got him; I don't have to try hard anymore."

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Give me someone like Samatha Fox in her prime. Shooooot, I'll even take her now. :)

She's not too skinny, and she ain't fat, but she is PHAT! :)

RKTek

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Deep Dish
Body size does have impact on breast size, as I have noticed skinny women with large breasts are naturally large women who simply keep themselves thin, but commonly given enough age will blow up like the damn Michelin tire man when they decide to finally let themselves go.You are right but, naturally, so long it's not the heroin chic look. Most guys, like myself, find anorexia a tremendous turn off.
Definitely agree with the assessment that all women tend to "fill out" as they age, and that younger skinny women tend to get just right the older they get, while the curvaceous young cutie turns into a grazing water buffalo Roseanne very, very quickly.

Let's just say I've been there, done that with both types, and enough times to see it's true.

One point I do depart on is the thin international fashion model look. As long as she's thin due to her real genetics and NOT due to smoking or anorexia, a thin girl is much more likely to keep her fine figure longer.

Yes, I like a great rack on an hourglass figure and a rear end and legs that look like bowling pins. But I hate fat MORE. So I tend to default to the 'waif' look.

http://www.prisma-online.de/image/f0/mmnet_c8c93044eaf0.jpeg

Optimuspiglet

Don Juan
Reaction score
If I had to choose between a skinny attractive girl and a curvaceous, fit, attractive girl, I'd choose the latter.