Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Ideal Attitude

icepick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the ideal attitude to have, with this attitude you will never have any real problems with yourself:

I am one crazy mutherphucker, I do weird impulsive shyt when I want to and nobody can tell me otherwise.

I can analyze shyt sometimes, but most of the time I don't think before doing something; I am not a very thoughtful person.

I should be able to do what I want; people only get angry when I phuck up because they want the balls that I have and they are jealous.

I am a very sociable person and I am very seductive to chicks because I am happy and confident while being a strong person that takes no shyt from anyone.

Throwing things at people is one of the best things to do when they are acting all tough shyt. I am the real tough shyt, they can act all they want.

I am always having fun, everyone around me is having fun, people like to be around me.

I am a dominant person; that scares some people because they are afraid of the power that I hold, they need to get over it and associate themselves with the power.

Sometimes, girls act cold and bytchy because they are nervous about being around me because I do and say whatever I want while being charming, witty, and fun; many girls are used to the wussy assed pretty boy that acts all shy and/or caring, the one they can control using their sexiness; I am not one of those people. They want me because I have power and I am fun, I turn the environment into a good time. While the pretty boys they are used to are better looking then me, I am more of a man, and a woman is attracted to a man. Some try to deny that, who needs those manly byatches. They wish they had a penis.

I don't do chicks the favor by helping them solve their problems, they don't deserve it. I just sympathize with them.

I get bored easily and I have no respect for the invisible boundaries of rules. If I see something that will help pass the time, I do not wait, I take it. I solve the situation by any means necessary, disregarding rules.

If people are being *******s, I am even more happy, let them get pissed. If they get pissed off enough, hopefully they will fight and I will whip their ass. I don't get pissed because I am a dominant person, if I get pissed it means I let something slide. Women get pissed all the time because they are submissive and cannot control the interaction, they have to react. I only act.

I would like to phuck half of the chickies that I see, and I do not care who knows it; I am a man with a dich and half the chickies want to **** me too. The thing that stops me from doing it is the effort that it would take (putting up with **** from chicks), and my own morality in cutting chicks loose whose personality I cannot deal with. If I see a girly that is sexy I will look and admire the curves, but that does not mean I should be nice to the girl herself, that does not mean that I need to have sex with the girl, the curvature and sexiness of her body does not have much to do with her personality.

People critisize every move that I make; they have nothing better to do. The most critical are the most insecure; this is a truism. The most critical are sometimes the most successful and seem the most confident, but they fear that success will leave them. The message that I take from any critisizm is "Damn, you got balls, I wish I had balls as big as yours!" Sometimes I critizize out of disgust when a fellow man is acting like a pussay.

People acting tough and unresponsive do this to see what you do, it is a test. Women do it the most, they are the best at testing, this is because they are in a lifelong search for the real alpha-male, they want their offspring to be leaders too. Women need power because they are not dominant like men.

I laugh in the face of rules, the only rule that I say cant be broken is "Do what the hell you want at all times, and forget about the consequences." I break this rule, but my goal is to break it less and less times every day, it is my rule of perfection and my goal in life.

Girls are not the measure of success. Shyt, anyone can get a reasonably fine ho, even back in they day when I was a pansy ass mofo who dressed in rags I still got a couple of hos to slut themselves at me. The real measure of success is how in control and satisfied you are with your world. That is what a man is supposed to do, dominate and be in control. Pussayish men think that girls are the measure of success, but they are just dildoes.

I don't feel bad when someone does something for me; in fact I will take advantage of all that they give me. It is their problem if they secretly don't want to do what I ask, they should grow some and tell me that they don't want to do as I ask. However, some don’t like to be taken advantage of for too long, they let feelings fester, I keep this in the back of my mind.

I am an arrogant phucker and I am in love with myself. I am proud of everything that I do and I constantly try to make myself better.

Ragnar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting way to put all of the things that make up a Don Juan.

You are essentially telling everyone how great you are and you know what; YOU are right becuase "you are what you think".

Good post especially for afc's trying to get the DJ mindset.

Bill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just as Pook says: "As you think you shall become"
and just like Morpheus says in The Matrix: "Don't think you are... know you are..."

don't give a rat's arse about how phony you might look or sound like, be what you want to be and DON'T HESITATE
because like I've read so many times on this site, "hesitation is like masturbation, in the end you're only fûcking yourself"

:D :D :D :D

arq-dj1

Don Juan
Reaction score
that's a good mentality

but as u described, you seem to live in a jungle full of arrogant and superficial people

u may stomp with people who are actually cool, and your position will be weaker because there is no pollar opposite

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but I have to disagree to a certain point as I think you mistake self-confidence for selfishness. You can't go through life disobeying rules, acting wrecklessly on impulse or not giving a sh1t, because you won't get along with people this way and you will end up in trouble.

Respect is a two way deal and to receive it, you must give it. You may also find that there are people who are better than you who it's wise to listen to and learn from.

I agree with some of the things you have said, but there needs to be more balance between caring too much and too little.

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont know if you guys noticed but this post is from 2003.

I would like to see if this poster is still around. Just to see if he is incarcerated or institutionalized really. By far this is definetly what I consider the attitude of a man as is so eloquently put by this "rule"

Throwing things at people is one of the best things to do when they are acting all tough shyt. I am the real tough shyt, they can act all they want.
Really though when I first found this site I couldn't help but wonder how many sociopathic janitors who are the "alpha" male prize among their peer group and deserved snatch from every girl who was within a 50ft. radius of them.

Nex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post to become pretty damn badass. You shouldn't give a phuck about rules, but always apply common sense.

big_jeffry

Don Juan
Reaction score
how about this: b*tch, you without me is like tupac without the lyrics..you'll never go platinum.