Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The I love it approach

Marquez

Don Juan
Reaction score
About three months ago I used the what I call the "I love it" approach. You need the right mindset to start a conversation with this. In my case I was extremely happy because of my new DJ skills (thanks to all of you).

I was in club, standing near a woman and just said: "I love it!". I smiled and in fact I really couldn't believe how well DJing went that day. The "I love it!" was directed to her, but I looked at the other people and my surroundings.
I looked straight into her eyes when she turned to me and said: "What do you love?" (got always this question)
Me: "I just love it!". I said it in the tone of "I just feel good, don't ask anymore". I also shook my head a little bit like I couldn't believe how much I loved "it".
She had a curios look on her face and smiled, maybe wondering what "it" could be, so after a short pause I continued with: "Well, my name is Marquez" and shook her hand.

I used this approach two more times that evening (I was in a really good mood), and it always worked. In the following convo I was ****y/funny, and got emails+numbers each time (used David DeAngelo's email+number close).

With this approach you can also ask her "When was your last time you felt very good?". When she remebers the situation and talks about it, the feeling associated with will come up and you can start some kino right away.

S

salzmann

My god, you're a genius, that's perfect. They love happy and secure people who make them feel good.

------------------
Purifico

THIAGO BRAZIL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love this game.

------------------
Go for the hunt and let your hand for the kino.

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post! Love it!

Lost

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i really like the idea about how she talks about last time she felt good and associates it with you.. BUT, where can you use this besides like a club or something?... i mean this sounds like something youd say standing next to someone, not walking by them.....

DJ Ice

Don Juan
Reaction score
good idea