Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

the " i have a boyfriend" line

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls with BFs that go clubbing alone are always not relationship material. They're usually all slutty attention wh*res.

redd

Don Juan
Reaction score
your probably right, I wasn't exactly looking for a reltionship though :D

LouieVaton Don

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You mean to tell me you didnt try to hit it?

redd

Don Juan
Reaction score
i don't hit on chicks who say they have boyfriends. actually thats a lie. no i got too drunk that night and i kinda fuccked it up :D .

Amog

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have never seen a girl go clubbing by herself. And why arent club girls relationship material and why is she a slut?

Reaction score
Originally posted by becker
Girls with BFs that go clubbing alone are always not relationship material. They're usually all slutty attention wh*res.
Damn Becker, you beat me to the punch (as the saying goes) !

Reaction score
Originally posted by Amog
I have never seen a girl go clubbing by herself. And why arent club girls relationship material and why is she a slut?
Amog please open your mind - would you want your girlfriend at a club alone grinding on dudes for hours? No? Why not?

Smile

Don Juan
Reaction score
To be honest as far as the girls out at clubs when they have bf's thing goes, that depends what country your from to an extent. Different countries are culturally different, i live in England and everyone goes out clubbing, with or without their partners on quite a regular basis. Practically everyone goes clubbing and gets drunk, the girls often go out with their girl friends and the lads out with the lads. I trust my girl to go out with her friends and not grind with random guys, if i didnt, i wouldnt be with her.

redd

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Smile
To be honest as far as the girls out at clubs when they have bf's thing goes, that depends what country your from to an extent. Different countries are culturally different, i live in England and everyone goes out clubbing, with or without their partners on quite a regular basis. Practically everyone goes clubbing and gets drunk, the girls often go out with their girl friends and the lads out with the lads. I trust my girl to go out with her friends and not grind with random guys, if i didnt, i wouldnt be with her.
Im live in england too, and what you said is right. just the way it works here..where abouts in england do you live?

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Two possibilities:

1) She had decided that she WOULD cheat with you but didn't want to take responsibility for it (and thus be a slvt, which she was anyway), so she told YOU she had a man so YOU would then be responsible for "stopping." So she can justify her self image by telling herself, "I TOLD him I had a boyfriend, but he wouldn't listen, and I couldn't help myself, I was so drunk, blah blah" :rolleyes: We've all done it.

2) She just likes getting attention from guys...She may or may not have a man, but when she goes clubbing, she likes getting freaky with guys on the dance floor because she knows she can whip out "boyfriend" and he won't try anything or get serious. So it's just a night of fun for her. Once she leaves the club, she goes back into "good girl" mode. I sometimes wonder if you could get away with taking these girls back to the bathroom or something...probably not, but being "still in the club," if she's slvtty enough...:D

Either way, if you had fun, don't sweat it. :)

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're not looking for a relationship, then by all means, go to a club or bar, because you'll be looking in the right place. I personally am not looking for these types of women, so instead, I'll look somewhere more tame like a clothing store. At least this increases your chances that the girl is not so slutty.

Anyways, to me it's a firting thing. Girls like to tease, and this is merely one way to do it. It boils down to a person's ego. If she wants to feel desired and she's in some shotty relationship, then she can go alone to a club and get plenty of hits there.

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea I think its a womans need to feel desired. Yes, some women will go as far as cheating (while drunk), but that is all it boils down to.

2 weeks ago, I met a HB8 who I hit it off with , immediately she told me she had a bf, then when I would go talk with other girls she would drag me away to talk to her, then she would flirt with me, put her hands around my waist, when I tried to go in for a kiss, she would push me away

when you are drunk and horny its all fun n games, and you should just LEAVE the moment and forget about it

it wont amount to ANYTHING, so its a waste to even think about it or post a thread about it

Sorry to be so blunt bro, but I have met and kissed many women at clubs who said they had a bf, and all they are looking for is attention, a little flirting, and an occassional kissing/fooling around

but it never amounts to anything, I just keep those memories and forget the rest

SuperMan_Wuss

Don Juan
Reaction score
personal philosiphy, if she doesnt have a ring she doesnt have a boyfriend. Just say to the tease when she says she has a boyfriend,, "I don't want to fukc your boyfriend so don't mention him again or I am outa here."

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, the 'boyfriend' line is a defence mechanism. All that varies is when women deploy it. If it's right away = not interested. If it's after a bit of grinding/flirting in nightclubs, = wants to have 'no strings' flirting (this is the same reason straight women go to gay clubs) and get plenty of attention/free drinks etc

I'd just call her on it. If she keeps on flirting despite saying she has a boyfriend, just ask for her number as normal and see what happens. 99% chance she'll blow you out. Next!

playasupreme

Banned
Reaction score
She's either a wh*re or she's just jerking you around.