Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Hygiene On This One Is...

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Questionable.

I went out with this girl for the first time today. I noticed a couple things about her that made me hesitate and not kiss her goodbye.

For one thing...her earing holes are scabbed over like they were infected at one point. When she lifted her arm up I noticed that she wasn't shaved close enough to the skin, I saw some stubble. Nose hairs were also visible. Lastly, her nails were raggedy, looking like she doesn't pay attention to those sorts of things.

She looked cute everywhere else, smooth skin and all. Nice legs and chest...

I don't know if I should let her know or if I should go. Maybe these things are not so bad, eh?

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uhhh... very awkward I must say. I mean wow, your in a situation where you can't tell this girl because she might take it wrong and yet if you don't you wouldn't feel like if you want to date her.

Why don't you take her out like the beach and tell her wear a bikini, shouldn't she be more clean by then?

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Disgusting. Sounds like a horrible troll.

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No beach anywhere in sight unfortunatly. Well, I don't know man, a girl really has to keep herself clean for me to want more...I think those things speak volumes about a person.

Big-J

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by matius
No beach anywhere in sight unfortunatly. Well, I don't know man, a girl really has to keep herself clean for me to want more...I think those things speak volumes about a person.
Wait until you see the jungle she's got waiting for you below deck :D.

If her pits are that bad, wait until she tells you to go down on her!

Your gonna need a toothpick :eek:

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Big-J...

Thanks for your input, she's nexted. I can't see her now without that imagery a-hole. :rolleyes:

:p