the hottest, the most brazin, and the biggest *****

dipset_mafia

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm gonna spare the back story, and I'm gonna spare describing this jaw dropper, that drops her jaw, and takes it like a champ. I'm gonna ask a question...

has anyone ever been with a chick that is a straight up MANIPULATOR?? I mean a chick that CONSTANTLY tests you - with EVERYTHING she says and does. I'm doing fine right now, but she is driving me up the ****ing wall... She's a hb9 (personally I think shes a perfect 10, but that usually doesnt fly on this board)... she's a model... basically she's a model... Okay, I'm talking about her saying stuff like "oh, I'm not going to let you fvck me.." and saying stuff like "what do you think about that? I hate it... or I love it" forcing me to either agree with her, or disagree... or asking in depth questions about my ex girlfriend, which i refuse to answer.. or TEASING, i mean TEASING me, and then leaving the apartment (i basically tell her if she ****s with me, I'll **** with her.. and I plan to the next time i hear "ooh i want you so bad", I'm just gonna stop and start talking on the phone, or turn the TV on just to **** with her... )

okay, so thats what I'm dealing with right now... basically she's a piece of ass , and I don't have any attachment to her, I just laugh at all her ****, I never call her, I punk her off all the time... it's fun so far, good summer fling, and great head... it's fun to walk around with her because I get all the attention from other women, everyone just turns their heads and stare... hot chicks are fun.

comments? suggestions? similar experiences?

dipset_mafia

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a very short term relationship... i'm leaving the province in 2 weeks :)

LJC

Banned
Reaction score
You deal with it by being totally brazen. When she says you aren't going to f-ck her, you tell her you will, in due time. Full blown confidence. And when she asks how you're going to do that, give her a thinking man's sh-t eating grin and change the subject. Drive the b-tch crazy with curiosity.