Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The High School Conversation

VIVAlasVEGASBaby

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve done some searching, I can’t find an article on conversations that I want. So, I’ll make one. Here it goes;

The High School Conversation

Alright boys, here is the absolute key in High School conversation; don’t use it too much.

I realize about 75% of you out are have already called me nuts, let me elaborate.

The fact is, High School Conversation is relatively useless. Think about your average HS looser. Not the one who lives in his hole, but the one who at least has the balls to talk to a girl. What are their conversations? “Deep, wonderful, exchanges of marvelous knowledge?” Please…

If some looser is dumb enough to talk about meaningful stuff to an HS girl, he is done for. I know you all have GF’s who are “different” and “not like that”, but I’m talking about the average HS chick. BBB has a nice post on HS girls and how they are only interested in “the color and the shape” of things and not the content. He also said something along the lines of “girls only like to talk about gossip” and believe me this is totally true.

So, I realize everyone here is told to approach and learn to hold a conversation. I believe this a very important part of attraction. But this refers to dating, not the hallway conversation.

When you find a girl you think would make a nice date, then on your date I fully support the conversation that “will help you get to know each other”.

So back to the hallways. You have three choices. You can talk about meaningful stuff that you really enjoy talking about, you can keep conversations to a minimum, or you can become a metro-sexual and yack all day about the most recent gossip.

Ok lets analyze each option.

Option 1) Meaningful Conversation in High School
Sorry boys, but if you do this you will bore the **** out of your target. Humans naturally find no fun in chatting about something that they have no interest in. It’s a fact of human nature. So all you are really accomplishing is making your target bored as hell every time you open your mouth.

Option 2) Shut the **** up in High School
If you haven’t already realized, this is the option I am advocating. We will come back to this in detail soon…

Option 3) Gossip in High School
You become another AFC loser putting down other people in some desperate attempt to raise your own self esteem. You can do this if it really fits your fancy, but come on people.

How should I have a DJ conversation in High School?

Well here you are. Say “Hi”, “How are you doing”, the usual stuff. The thing I see most in High School is that when a guy is “interested” in a girl, he is “obligated to go and have this one on one conversation that changes his life.” ****ing bull****. Let the conversation roll on its own.

What do I mean? I mean that if you have something to say that you define as having “meaning” then say it. If there is something to talk about, then TALK ABOUT IT!!! But please for the love of God DO NOT FORCE A CONVERSATION IN HIGH SCHOOL.

Every guy talks to girls. Girls get talked to every minute of every ****ing day. If you “ignore” them and keep conversation limited, you become an object of mystery. You start to make them wonder. Trust me this is a very good thing.

Here is the point that I have been trying to make with this post. Do not force a conversation. Do not feel obliged to “connect” with a girl. Just go with what feels natural. Don’t be afraid to just walk with a girl to a class without talking. Don’t be afraid of silence, it’s not as uncomfortable as you may think. Just follow your instincts and do what is natural, there is no exception with conversation.

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ahh yess

sometimes i feel like i have to keep a conversation going

like when i get a good convo started i feel like its MY duty to keep it going then thats what kills the convo because im thinking wayy to much and BOOM

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just remember that there are two people on the conversation, chances are if you're sitting there thinking "oh my god i have nothing to say" so is she.....

Pex

Don Juan
Reaction score
Trust me brother, mystery is way overrated.

But ye, don't force conversation.

VIVAlasVEGASBaby

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Trust me brother, mystery is way overrated.
I agree 100%, but i was just using this as a point, not so much a suggestion.

VIVAlasVEGASBaby

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is not dieing that easily.

MacdaddyJr

Don Juan
Reaction score
No way. Mystery is not over-rated if you do it the right way. The mystery you want is when you know her and get her to spill guts to you and she doesn't know a lot about you. Girls act like they hate it but they get obsessed with talking to you and about you and getting to know you. I almost never give a straight answer and it drives the ladies nuts. That's how I got my recent gf.

Like for instance "Where do you work MacdaddyJr"

"Oh, I'm a stripper at chippendales. or I'm the guy who fills in for the actors in hollywood when they have to show their butts"

Not the best example but it's a lot better than saying "oh I work at the shoprite.."

I keep going in circles and they get frustruated and it gives a reason to be nice and flirty. I once slept with a girl who I knew everything about, her dreams, her hearts desires while she only knew my first name and I sat across from her in english class. She thought I was the coolest guy she ever met. Mystery=Attraction

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You forgot the other option: to make jokes about situational things, and get her laughing.

But also.... if you can show LEGIT curiousity in her, in something she is doing, or wearing, or w/e, which is also situational, it can lead to relations of other things which can also lead to storytelling. You can also find out alot from a girl, then like macdaddy said, get her frustrated by giving her the mystery act.

I dont know if you get me, but thats how I can explain it for now.

VIVAlasVEGASBaby

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My post was more geared toward the "deep conversation" kind of thing, making people luagh is never a bad thing and if it sounded like I was advocating taking a vow of silence i apologize.

I made my thread "harsh" for a few reasons.

AFCs who yack their mouths to every girl they see do not listen to rational arguments.

My main points were these.

1) Never force a conversation
2) Never take full responcibility for keeping a conversation rolling
3) Use "silence" to your advantage
4) Do what feels natural in any situation
5) Just have fun

Granted my post didnt take a laid back aproach to making my points above, but that's how I wanted to write it.

seloifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ohhhhh I get what you're saying.

All the guys should not talk to girls; or at least not start conversations.

After all: aren't the most succesful DJs in high school those guys who sit in the corner with their heads down? I mean, they NEVER initiate convos, and if someone talks to them, they give out as little information as possible. I for one know that every girl oozes with passion for these types.