Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The High Maintenence First Date

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Tonight I went to see the bartender and told he about the Russian. She said "You're a cute guy, and likeable - you have to watch out for these women around here, they will throw themselves at you!". Then she wrote her email down and I kissed her goodnight again. Yeah, I must look really bad. Maybe less than a 6.

Robyn923b said:
Yup, he has some loose screws. The pic of the stripper isn't showing up.

By the way Cordon, I never head back from you about hanging out. What's up?
Note that Robyn and Cordon are gay lovers.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To Cordon and Bigneil:

When I am 38+, and making the $ you both claim you are getting. I will be traveling around the globe screwing exotic woman. Not arguing on a forum.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is pointless, the OP will not take any advice. He'll end up with what he deserves, whatever that may be. At this point it seems more like trolling than anything. I wash my hands of it all and move on to more interesting topics.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
When I am 38+, and making the $ you ...are getting. I will be traveling around the globe screwing exotic woman.
That's exactly what I'm doing. And it costs money. So you either earn lots of money and spend it on exotic women and vacations, or you whine about those who do.
A supermodel basically costs about $100,000 per year. If you earn $200,000 you can have one for a wife. Otherwise, timeshare.

The young guys should be happy to know that they will be more successful down the road. It's the older, less successful guys that are most angry here.

But thanks so much to those who don't want to see me get hurt (to the point of making personal attacks).

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Judge nismo cringed while reading this case.

bigneil said:
Here was my date with the 29 year old ****tail waitress from a strip bar. We met for dinner on Easter evening and she showed up looking gorgeous.

Unauthorized use of a pedestal.

We ordered a bottle of wine, but the minute the wine was poured she said (without tasting it) "Would you like to order a ****tail?" and I let her order something else.

Failure to have a backbone.

She then said "After dinner, let's go to a movie!" and I said that was fine.

Failure to maintain control.

The minute they delivered the dinner plates she said "Do you want to have a cigarette?" I said "I didn't know you smoke and neither do I" and she said "Well, I quit a year ago but have a few now and then". I said "Shouldn't we eat the food that was just delivered this second?" and she agreed and laughed about it.

Just what kind of doormat are you?

Dinner was fine and she was making great eye contact. She was going over all the reasons why being married is such a good thing (29, single mom with 1 child from Russia - talk about husband hunting).

She wants your money, much more than you.

I was thinking: "If 3 out of 4 women take 1/2 a man's stuff, how much stuff are the men left with?"

1/8.

So then she asked me to find her a cigarette when she went to the ladies room and I paid the tab. She came back as I was signing the check (and she commented on the exact price of dinner). Then she said "Didn't you want to get dessert?" and I said "No, but if you'd like to order dessert you can...", testing her. And she ordered dessert, creating a new tab. I paid cash for that part.

God damn, you gave her the green light to walk all over you.

At that point I almost went off, but realized I was probably at the point where I could score. She clearly was interested, and knowing where she works, the tab was negligible. But I did tell her we should go to the movie another night (taking the 3/4 full bottle home with me). She was really hoping to go that night and put in an effort. She kissed me goodnight and texted to thank me. When I didn't reply to 3 texts, she called to ask if we'd still go to the movie. I'm having reservations.

And you still didn't hit it?

She honestly made a 20 year old stripper seem low maintenance.

Dinner and a movie dates are reserved only for girls you've banged or currently banging. I am not a fan of strippers, but they approach the hell out of me in Atlanta.
Read betwe- OK, you need to screen your women. Big time.

Women these days really think they're entitled to a rich prince. Don't let them walk all over you.

If you treat a woman like a princess, she'll thank you, but she'll be in another castle!

Case closed.

Last edited:

sstype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Regarding paying for dates, the last two women I banged I dropped $100 and $50, respectively on the first dates. There was already chemistry between us, I'm a charming attractive guy, so me pampering was just icing on the cake, they did not think less of me or a chump for taking them out.

The first one (who was Eastern European) ended up buying me dinner on the second date which was HER birthday.

The second one I dated for a year and she covered the tab on the second date and going forward went out of her way to make sure it was a 50/50 deal whenever we went out.

And also keep in mind that I benefited from the date too. Half of the tab was for my enjoyment (going to a basketball game/dinner at a nice italian restaurant).....and I got to enjoy the company of an attractive woman.

Three women I took out who I did NOT end up banging, ironically, ended up paying for my dinner on the first date. I even had one older woman, who I had paid the first time, take me out on the second date just to return the favor, even though she wasnt interested in me, which was a nice gesture. Guess they felt guilty for me picking the tab and didn't want to feel obligated.

If anything, a woman who's interested will want you to pick up the tab.

I don't see why there's such a fuss about men paying for dinner. We're not talking about financing a woman's shopping spree, paying for her tuition, making her rent payments like these old sugar daddies do. I mean, come on the most you'll spend on her dinner is about $40-50 bucks tops. Is this really an issue if you're making 150k + a year?

If you're a young guy in college then yes you should focus on being the cool social guy on campus. You have more free time than money so I see where the mentality of "why should I pay for something I can get for free" stems. That's the way to go, so no hate there.

But....once you start working full-time, you start to value your time more than money. When I slog through a hard week at my difficult job, gym, side business, self-improvement, family commitments, by the end of the week I want to cut through all the b.s..
I don't want to deal with unsure, flaky women who won't accept my bowling date because she has 50 other guys offering the same thing. I don't want to spend 6 months churning through flake after flake to find the one gem who'll put out after a few drinks/coffees.

My income is solid, I put 15% in my 401k, and I have a years emergency funds saved up. I want to stand out and impress her with a good time on my terms, on my schedule, and I can afford to and am willing to shell out a little coin to achieve this. . I hate uncertainty and women wasting my time seeing me as another "meh option."

If you have a true abundance mentality, then you won't get bent out of shape over paying. Hopefully you'll have enough money coming in where it won't even be an issue. Even if it doesn't lead to your desired outcome, the experience of eating good food or enjoying a sporting event with someone easy on the eyes makes it well worth it.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I can see the points nismo makes, which was a more concise version of what robyn said, but mature men can't have that overall attitude about spending $100 on a date.

sstype has it right - our time is worth more. I spent at least 6 hours between meeting her, seducing her, getting her number, getting a date, preparing for the date, driving and spending time with her. At $80 an hour, I invested $480 in time. So if I am cheap on the date, I shoot myself in the foot. My cost is $530 instead of $580. I save only 8.6% (37 minutes at work) but she labels me and tells all the other dancers at her work I'm a cheap date.

Not paying for your date is like putting cheap tires on a sports car.

Also, at my age, the future is now. Why wouldn't I want to live it up and spoil lots of hot women? When you look back on your life, having the true memory of one moment of bliss with a girl you loved means the world, and you never get over the ones that got away.

That said - I dumped the Russian.

TheMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That said - I dumped the Russian.
good ! ;p

Not paying for your date is like putting cheap tires on a sports car.
what about you becoming a free meal ? what about her being used to you spending money for what she want ?

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
First, men take care of their women. She shouldn't have to pay for anything, otherwise she has to go out and earn that money somehow.

Second, the main problem here is that some members don't seem sure the woman likes them. I read body language. A woman cannot fake big pupils. This woman and I came together like two magnets - face to face, staring into eachother's eyes. I knew from that moment she was attracted to me. Just like my last 5 women, it was love at first sight. That's why I kiss close before dates. Right at her work in front of everyone, the night we met.

When you have that established, you know sex is imminent, so you don't mind paying. I still qualified her, and she had too much baggage. However, I won't be surprised if she renegotiates from a position of less power.

Reaction score
Cordon and BigNiel

Wtf are you two 'mature', 'attracted to each other' men doing playing the 'hard to get' game on a forum?

You both should f?ck already, goddamn!!! So much adrenaline in this b!tch, please.

Bigneil sounds and acts like such a bone head. He wouldn't accept his flaws for sh!t, neither an advice, goddamn! Dude, I think you need to put your ego aside and listen to Robyn923b. He's got some real **** goin.

Dude, you need help, and you got it here accept and deal with it!

Gray The Prince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bigneil, first of all you should listen to Robyn and Judge Nismo.

Second of all, I'm taking wagers!

I got $200 that Bigneil is going to paying for some guy's kid(s) and have at least half of his assets cleaned out by a gold-digger within the next 2 years!

Any takers?

Edit: How in the hell does BigNeil have such high rep power and still making ****ty threads like these?

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Gray, if I were to listen to men who can't afford to pay for dates, what would I do, suffer? Stop having sex with hot women? Or dump the Russian like I already did?

You're putting wagers on a guy twice your age having kids? How do you know I'm not already your dad? Sorry if I've been doing a girl your age for months now. I'm sure you're not happy about that. She wants us both unfortunately.

Anyhow, I have high rep because I pick up hot women regularly and inform others how. For me it's now 8 women in 12 days.

Just this hour, the hot female manager of a top clothing store asked me if I'll take her out to lunch. She told me I advertise well for them. I wonder what the excuse of my naysayers is now? That I spend money at her store? Then again, what 8 women say in person means nothing compared to what a bisexual male forum member and hater extrapolates for my rating based on a single photo.

Serg897

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with the dissenters on this, as I've already commented - this dynamic of men pampering women during dates needs to go the way of the dinosaur. bigneil and his ilk are stuck in some 1950's conception of gender dynamics, in which men are seen as providers that throw money at women to try to get laid in return. Its garbage.

Let her find some other chump to waste his money in the hopes that she will give him sex/intimacy in return. A real man finds a woman that genuinely likes him and wants to be with him, not because of how much cash he has and how much he can buy her.

Gray The Prince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil said:
Gray, if I were to listen to men who can't afford to pay for dates, what would I do, suffer? Stop having sex with hot women? Or dump the Russian like I already did?

You're putting wagers on a guy twice your age having kids? How do you know I'm not already your dad? Sorry if I've been doing a girl your age for months now. I'm sure you're not happy about that. She wants us both unfortunately.

Anyhow, I have high rep because I pick up hot women regularly and inform others how. For me it's now 8 women in 12 days.

Just this hour, the hot female manager of a top clothing store asked me if I'll take her out to lunch. She told me I advertise well for them. I wonder what the excuse of my naysayers is now? That I spend money at her store? Then again, what 8 women say in person means nothing compared to what a bisexual male forum member and hater extrapolates for my rating based on a single photo.
If you were 50 and if my dad knew how to use a forum, then I'd actually think about that.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Serg897 said:
A real man finds a woman that genuinely likes him and wants to be with him, not because of how much cash he has and how much he can buy her.
No, a real man earns more than fake men. A real man has real resources. You sound broke to me.

The boneheads are those who somehow interpret my original message as supporting this woman acting this way. I stated that her behavior was suspect and I dumped her as a result.

But we've delved off topic into personal attacks about paying for dates. I'm convinced there is not a single one of you who (really) makes over $100K a year who is against paying for dates. Face it, you're all broke, sitting in your one bedroom apartment playing with your Wii, and you want a girl who loves you for you. She does not exist.

Most of you have never taken a girl on a real date in your life.

pinhas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"When I am 38+, and making the $ you ...are getting. I will be traveling around the globe screwing exotic woman."
That's exactly what I'm doing. And it costs money. So you either earn lots of money and spend it on exotic women and vacations, or you whine about those who do.

A supermodel basically costs about $100,000 per year. If you earn $200,000 you can have one for a wife. Otherwise, timeshare.
Local strippers and waitresses are not exotic women. If you want exotic women go to empoverished countries. Go to the filipes, china, taiwan, ukraine, colombia, etc. You are obviously doing it wrong. You can go to asia and get beautiful women just for being a foreigner you don't even need to spend much. Don't be calling local hors "exotic."

But I do disagree with most guys here. Like bigneil said he can afford to pay to spend time with these women so why not? He wants sex, he can afford it, he just has to pay for a couple of expensive dates which really is not too much for what he makes and he will probably get what he wants at the end (sex).

They get what they want (expensive dinners paid for) and he gets what he wants (sex). It's a tradeoff that has been going on since the beginning of time which is men paying for sex.

Of course most of us would like to get to mack/pimp level (where you control women so well they pay for your time not the other way around) but if you are getting up there in age and you got the money to spend then spending some time with young hotties is a good use of your money if you ask me.

sstype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
f283000 said:
"When I am 38+, and making the $ you ...are getting. I will be traveling around the globe screwing exotic woman."

Local strippers and waitresses are not exotic women. If you want exotic women go to empoverished countries. Go to the filipes, china, taiwan, ukraine, colombia, etc. You are obviously doing it wrong. You can go to asia and get beautiful women just for being a foreigner you don't even need to spend much. Don't be calling local hors "exotic."

But I do disagree with most guys here. Like bigneil said he can afford to pay to spend time with these women so why not? He wants sex, he can afford it, he just has to pay for a couple of expensive dates which really is not too much for what he makes and he will probably get what he wants at the end (sex).

They get what they want (expensive dinners paid for) and he gets what he wants (sex). It's a tradeoff that has been going on since the beginning of time which is men paying for sex.

Of course most of us would like to get to mack/pimp level (where you control women so well they pay for your time not the other way around) but if you are getting up there in age and you got the money to spend then spending some time with young hotties is a good use of your money if you ask me.
This. Evidently a lot guys here would rather stroke their fragile ego with "free" sex from some POF washed-up bipolar single mom than invest a few dollars in quality attractive women. The younger guys I'll give a pass since they're still trying to come up but if you're 30+ and still getting worked up over paying for a woman's dinners it may be time to take a break from dating and focus on improving that balance sheet.

Sorry guys but "quality women" are not free.

You get what you pay for.

Serg897

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
f283000 said:
"
Lets do a cost/benefit analysis here. You are paying for a woman to have an expensive dinner, alcohol, cover charges, etc, but she is under no obligation to actually make a return on the investment and give you what you want. Therefore, how many of those dates end with NO sex, either because she wasnt interested or because you decide against it in the end. For every date that doesnt end with sex, thats hundreds of dollars wasted. Even if you do a follow up date with the expectation for sex suddenly you are caught up in this pattern of having to provide for her, therefore its going to be more money spent before you even think about going to the bedroom.

Im sorry, this is bull****. If you guys want prostitution just get a fvcking prostitute. Some of us want more from the interaction than just a simple cash for sex deal.

No, a real man earns more than fake men. A real man has real resources. You sound broke to me.
Okay, gentlemen, so now bigneils true opinion has been revealed: Anyone that doesnt make 200k or more a year is a "fake man". Nevermind this mans contribution to society, actual hobbies, intelligence, courage, etc. Its all about how much money is in the bank.

To highlight just how stupid this is, lets talk about how people like Donald Trump or Rush Limbaugh are sitting on billions of dollars each, yet they are both absolutely worthless human beings. Sure they both have power and influence, but they arent doing anything positive with it at all - instead the rest of society has to pay to deal with their bullsh!t.

Money does not determine a mans worth. Money does not buy happiness or give you self esteem. Money does not "buy" quality women, because any woman that needs to be bought is not a quality woman in the slightest sense.

I know what I would do if I was a woman though. I would simply let these chumps buy me free dinners, no matter if I find them attractive or not, and then not put out in the end. So easy.

Wait that already happens:
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/woman-dates-free-dinner-match-15112192

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I am not in any way indicating that men who make less are less. I've had my share of unemployment (9 months in 2011). We have to persevere through tough times to make it. I paid my dues. I just don't see any way to get "free" sex.