Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The heteroflexible cougar sex diary

Samwild

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks to you Mrs. Robinson! In anycase, I had a similar experience with two chicks I rebounded over my ex with. I would have to say this is exactly what one should expect when dealing with older women. They know what they want and are mostly able to deal with expectations. This women, though....wow. Proof in the pudding with online dating.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear MDJ,
More interesting articles....Thanks Mate!....And so I have no issues with this Couger,she is up front and honest and having a great time...Good luck to her!!!.
Have you read "A round heeled Woman" by Jane Jusca MDJ?....Food for thought,this Old Sheilah was 69 when she decided to take on the life of a not so much Couger,but a tatty old Alley Cat...and she got it too....a good read,which someone with your depths might really appreciate!

Reaction score
My biggest question is how do these yuppie slags even get cush enough jobs to afford themselves such free time and disposable income to waste on stupid shit exclusively?

It would be easy to say "opening their legs", but I've seen guys in similar situations. It's like these people live in a bubble or something :crazy:

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say she's benefiting from some poor b@stard's alimony payments.
So he has to work like a dog for the rest of his life so she can go sloring for as much dyck as her well-ploughed muff can handle.

Reaction score
That's not what I expected. I was envisioning a slight, pixie-ish girl with a her light brown hair shaped in a short boyish cut, being about 5'2" and 115 pounds. 8ish in her prime, but showing her age with some wrinkles and freckles.

That chick, well, she looks like an unsexy librarian. Maybe a 7 at best in her prime (10 years ago). I don't think I would describe her as "petite". Maybe "short". Probably pushing 130 at least.

Anyways, that doesn't really matter, what I am more interested in is what sort of guy she considers "cute" or "hot", given her situation. I'm fascinated by the mindsets that some of these unimpressive women have while they're walking around...

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is that a handprint on her rear end..? Lol