Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Hero

Nine Breaker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a simple, yet effective method for helping guys that are new to the whole DJ thing (or aren't quite there yet) in changing their mindset and perspective of themselves.

I want you to think about who you would consider your hero to be. Think hard about this one. Who is the one person in all the world who you would look up to the most? It doesn't matter who it is.

Now, think as to why this person is your hero. What is it about them that makes him/her so much greater than anyone else? What qualities does this person have that you don't, or that you admire greatly?

Think carefully about all of this.

Done that? Great. Now think as to what you would have to do in order to become more like your hero - What you would have to do to have those admirable qualities that this person has. This isn't an easy thing to do, and it might benefit you to learn more about what your hero did to become the person they are today. All you would have to do there is find a bibliography or an article about this person (depending upon who your hero is)

The idea behind this is NOT to be a clone of your hero, trying to act exactly like they do, but to adopt those similar qualities they have, into your own way and style. This isn't about trying to become someone else, but to change WHO YOU ARE and how you identify with yourself. If you have a strong hero figure who you can identify with, and who you can learn good things from, then it will greatly add to your own development.

Everyone has their own hero. But the greatest of men will all say that they are their own hero.

Why follow a great person, when you could BE great?

------------------
Since the moment of your birth, you have been destined to die. Nothing you can ever do will change this from happening.

However, you CAN change what will happen from now until then, but only if you dare to try.

DO YOU DARE?

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Joseph Stalin. Dude, I'd do ANYTHING to rule an empire alone.

Don diego

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Vito Corleone.

Liontamer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ted Nugent - I gotta learn how to play guitar and take up hunting, whooo!

dark.spirit

Don Juan
Reaction score
Clint eastwood - just the man's presence demand respect

Silvester stallone - never brake! fighting until the end!

Bruce Lee - will never be other like him! unique style, and completely original...magnetic personality!

------------------
dark.spirit

dark.spirit

Don Juan
Reaction score

Bruce Lee - will never be other like him! unique style, and completely original...magnetic personality!

------------------
dark.spirit

dark.spirit

Don Juan
Reaction score

------------------
dark.spirit

remedy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Joe Perry - the coolest man alive

Ekschaxze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bruce Lee.

Tryin to Grow a Chin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by diplomatic_lies:
Joseph Stalin. Dude, I'd do ANYTHING to rule an empire alone.
Joseph Stalin murdered his own family, his own government, and thirty million innocent civilians. He was a ruthless, bloodthirsty, remorseless killer. He was a monster. His hands were stained with blood and terror. What's so heroic about him? I'll bet no one would be stupid enough to say that their hero is an unholy fiend like Hitler, and yet Stalin admirers are a dime a dozen. Can someobody explain to me why that is?

------------------
"Ben Affleck is not a homosexual; he just plays one in the bathhouse."

handsomehunk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Trying to grow..

Plz don't just read one side of the story..

and no, i m not a communist

Lorenzo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by handsomehunk:
Trying to grow..

Plz don't just read one side of the story..

and no, i m not a communist
Ya, he needs to shut up.

Arnold Swartzinagger, Al Capone, Vito Corleone [that was a good answer], James Bond, Bruce Wane, my Dad, James K. Polk...

Pro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My father.

------------------
Skill is often no more than CONFIDENCE.

"If you do something, you'll reap rewards."

"You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face" -Eleanor Roosevelt

Loverman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus Christ...but that's gonna take a lifetime...

Chris Cornell...I'd better get started on those voice lessons and hair-styling...

DiamondMind

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dale Earnhardt.

Because he didn't settle for 2nd place, ever. He didn't take any crap from anyone or turn politically correct when big money came into NASCAR. And the way he carried himself thru his 'lean' years with quiet confidence when the media was bashing him left, right, and center. In the way he did his 'talking' on the track, not in the media 'glare'.

For saying stuff like this, when other drivers were whining about the cars being 'too fast' and wanting NASCAR to slow them down:

"Well, they should wrap kerosene soaked rags around their ankles so the ants won't crawl up and bite their candy-azzes".

How could you not respect a guy like that?

He was NASCAR's last real cowboy....