Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The hellish cost of Divorce

R

Robert90

just goes to show that you are CRAZY to have kids in the US these days, especially if you don't have 1/4 mill in the bank for each proposed kid, and your proposed mother of your children isn't bringing at least 100k (per kid) to the deal. Even with that much money, unless you are a whiz at investments, you will still have to work for 25 more years in order to properly raise those kids.

sarcastic sam

Banned
Reaction score
i can't wait to get married so i can be happy for a year or two and then have some crazy b*tch put the rest of my life through hell

goundra

Banned
Reaction score
having kids is STUPID until you've got at LEAST 1/4 million $ HIDDEN someplace, where your wife will NEVER find out about it. PLUS 1/4 million for each kid that you (stupidly) "think" you want to have.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
never forget

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Having kids is not stupid, that's crazy talk.

Having kids with an American wife is stupid and having kids without a plan b is stupid. Your wife should know that you are ready to walk at any time.

I know a blue collar guy who had problems in America, went out for milk one day and never looked back. He got into his car with the money he had in his pocket/bank account, drove right across the border until his car ran dry and setup shop in Mexico. His family is welcome to visit him at any time and he has done fairly well for himself down there, has a house and 4 cars now. Bangs 18 yearolds and he's 55.

If my friend can do it, why can't you?

Crazystarf

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am assuming the guy in this video did not sign a prenup?

This video made me cringe due to the fact that the guy HAS to pay more than what his salary could afford every month. Not really sure what the guy's profession was (he was a lawyer I think) but if there was an argument for avoiding marriage here in the States, this could be it.

I will be giving the benefit of the doubt towards the guy as he was probably raised in an environment where it was mostly pro-feminist.

I know a blue collar guy who had problems in America, went out for milk one day and never looked back. He got into his car with the money he had in his pocket/bank account, drove right across the border until his car ran dry and setup shop in Mexico. His family is welcome to visit him at any time and he has done fairly well for himself down there, has a house and 4 cars now. Bangs 18 yearolds and he's 55.
A good lesson to be learned from this post.

goundra

Banned
Reaction score
prenup CAN'T preclude WHATEVER AMOUNT the court "decides" to award the woman in child support. That's the LAW, dudes. Now, PERHAPS an appeal will get the amount awarded lowered, and perhaps it wont, either.

expos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
This thread needs to stay bumped to the top as long as possible. Men need to stop being ignorant.
Truth! Makes me so glad I banged my ex-wife with a rubber 90% of the time during our marriage. What a bullet I dodged.

twentee

Banned
Reaction score
why not just get a vasectomy? there is NOTHING special about your genes, or mine. there's millions of kids who need to be adopted. I would just vanish, man. no way I am paying an ex wife anything.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
twentee said:
why not just get a vasectomy? there is NOTHING special about your genes, or mine. there's millions of kids who need to be adopted. I would just vanish, man. no way I am paying an ex wife anything.
how old are you ?

El_matador

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a SAD situation for this guy.

The problem is that most people get the honeymoon stage and think that they are going to be happy and together forever.

I do want to have a family at some point, have one kid and come home to someone. A wife and a kid that will respect me and at least "pretend that they love me"...

I have been working on a plan, because I know so many guys who have been fvackked like this:

Guy I know, met some chick while out... they dated for like a year and got married and had 1 kid. This dude was blue collar machinist mechanic dude making really good money... um like 80k a year. he had a Harley bike and a nice truck, and of course a nice house. He bought her a new SUV when she got prego. The b!atcsh divorced him when the kid was like 1.5 years... no joke. she worked in a clothing store.. minimum wage... HB6.5

This dude pull 100k equity from the house (all equity) to:
30K for wedding and honeymoon
25K for new suv for the wifey
30K for new furniture and electronics for the house (she wanted to decorate)
rest of money the biatch spent on herself (clothes, shoes, jewerly) shopping

anyways to make it short.

She divorced him and took his harley, the new suv, most of the furniture and plasma TVs. all of her shopped shiate of course and charged the credit cards with two plane tix and hotel stay for 2 in puerto vallarta (because she was depressed about the divorce)

After she came back from the beach vacation (she took her sister). About a month later she was riding the Harley Davidson around town with some new guy (well, he was driving it, and she was in the back) This **** even hurt ME, just to see. of course he is paying child support and alimony because she has to take of the kid, and since she makes minimum wage is better not work at all.

I went to this guy's house 3 times (it's my cousins co-worker)
1st time. When he was single and had party at his house.
2nd time. When he baptize his child and had a barbecue
3rd time. After the divorce and house had no furniture at all, just his bed. It was a drinking + poker and man bonding night with some friends.

true story

P.S. the guy aged like 10 years. (he was 35) but looked tore up, after all.

This is just to share what could happen to you...

I got more stories from friends and co-workers...I'll post later if ya'll dont mind.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^ Interesting cause, lately, I've experienced listening to a handful of co-workers horror stories about what happened to them, and this is mostly All Recent for them.

Ok, one we'll use first initial, J, divorced within last year, 2-3 kids, I don't know the outcome but he wasn't married longer than a couple of years, and I always suspected him of being g@y due to his lispy voice --- We are in a manly job, I might add. He didn't dress gay, it's just his voice, very good looking though, tall handsomer than me I'd say, makes the same $$ as me.

Another divorced, 30% of his paycheck goes to his ex and kids, remarried, new baby, converted to Judaism, maybe to protect him from future legalities idk.

Another, these all pretty much recent, just got divorced, he was Confirmed G@y but married, he paid for his wife's multiple surgeries, and on and on and on, I remember a workplace shindig celebrating our "families" (I one of the few not to have one), pictures taken, now those pictures are Gone! of course, what a joke, as half of those families posted on the board are no more! Anyway, this one got royally fubar'd she's taking half his salary ("for the kids, mainly") SHE just divorced HIM on a whim, nothing he did wrong! and after his paying for all her surgeries, got the f'in house They Just Bought! AND he's now living in his mother's basement! I remember him being all haughty to me about the good life being married (I even think that he looked down on me when I'd first started the career there, for not being married with kids, it was the attitude, I could sense it, I just could sense the down his nose looking at me feeling I'd gleaned). My, my how far has the acorn fallen now, stripped of his own home! and dignity, just sad...while I's sits here in My Castle, with No One to answer to! No frivolous bills to be paid, ALWAYS saving dough, EVERY month...don't NEED to spend money on nothin, my little truck is 12 years old and still kickin as5, NO PROBLEMS, not a chick magnet but who gives a fvck?? except the bankers who ain't gettin' my dough, that's who.

Ok, Then there's one I did not know had went thru a terrible divorce, she accused him (I KNOW him harmless and calm Always, never angry in front of me) of beating her, and called the cops after denting some sheet metal in their home saying he slammed her into the wall etc etc. he lost the house, kids, and a garnishment of his paycheck as well. White knights, once again, fvck over a mindin'-his-own-business Good man. It's just a sin, a crime that he had to go thru this pain. All his customers like him. All of us like him. It's totally Unreal how a wife can just flip, and then, take Every Thing! or half of every thing.

And then, I guess, this last one co-worker, he's mid-50s, kids thru college, fat wife, who laughs a lot and I've always thought was jolly, friendly, cheerful, and good-natured (though fat). She always treated me well. Anyway, He up and divorces Her, for a Young early-20s gal. His hair is longer now, and he's always riding his harley (even if snowing, god damn), for Her (this young'un's sake). He's dropped his (now) fatty wife for a hot young one. Of course, he's had longer to acquire enough assets to buy another house and live just as comfortably as before the fattie Took Half. So it makes no difference what he's lost at his age, he's just happy getting good sex, I'd imagine with a girl who could qualify as his younger daughter in most people's eyes. But this dude has always been a badas5 doing dangerous sh!t, work or play, so, he just takes what he wants, I suppose. She still took half, assured, as it was totally on him for getting a divorce.

When I saw her last time she was crying, I'd had no idea he'd divorced her for younger poon. Made me uncomfortable, getting the scoop from the horse's mouth.

There are others, too, soooo many, I'd say half of the people I work with, DIE-VORCED, just recently, even. It makes me so wary of all women now, and it's making me sooo negative, to where I simply Don't Trust Any Women Any More, which hampers my ability to really keep a long-term relationship, due to the trickery I've witnessed from Almost All of them in recent years. American women is all I'm talking about. It's a serious disease, that I see no end to any time soon, more guys (American) will come along, and more guys will/are gonna get Fvcked. And that's a fact.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
El_matador said:
This is a SAD situation for this guy.

The problem is that most people get the honeymoon stage and think that they are going to be happy and together forever.

I do want to have a family at some point, have one kid and come home to someone. A wife and a kid that will respect me and at least "pretend that they love me"...

I have been working on a plan, because I know so many guys who have been fvackked like this:

Guy I know, met some chick while out... they dated for like a year and got married and had 1 kid. This dude was blue collar machinist mechanic dude making really good money... um like 80k a year. he had a Harley bike and a nice truck, and of course a nice house. He bought her a new SUV when she got prego. The b!atcsh divorced him when the kid was like 1.5 years... no joke. she worked in a clothing store.. minimum wage... HB6.5

This dude pull 100k equity from the house (all equity) to:
30K for wedding and honeymoon
25K for new suv for the wifey
30K for new furniture and electronics for the house (she wanted to decorate)
rest of money the biatch spent on herself (clothes, shoes, jewerly) shopping

anyways to make it short.

She divorced him and took his harley, the new suv, most of the furniture and plasma TVs. all of her shopped shiate of course and charged the credit cards with two plane tix and hotel stay for 2 in puerto vallarta (because she was depressed about the divorce)

After she came back from the beach vacation (she took her sister). About a month later she was riding the Harley Davidson around town with some new guy (well, he was driving it, and she was in the back) This **** even hurt ME, just to see. of course he is paying child support and alimony because she has to take of the kid, and since she makes minimum wage is better not work at all.

I went to this guy's house 3 times (it's my cousins co-worker)
1st time. When he was single and had party at his house.
2nd time. When he baptize his child and had a barbecue
3rd time. After the divorce and house had no furniture at all, just his bed. It was a drinking + poker and man bonding night with some friends.

true story

P.S. the guy aged like 10 years. (he was 35) but looked tore up, after all.

This is just to share what could happen to you...

I got more stories from friends and co-workers...I'll post later if ya'll dont mind.
Are these guys really hire a lawyer or go by themselves to court ? , I know in US (put child support and alimony aside ) dividing of equity is 50/50 , so how it come she took both vehicles and all furniture, is that because he kept the house ?

another mistake , a lot of men marry *****s and they complain later why she did that, in the east men only marry woman who are "wife materials" they dont rely on "love is every thing " etc from ideals
if she is riding Harley with another guy definitely she wasn't the type of women that he should bring to home

fuzzball

Don Juan
Reaction score
they say men cry 17 times a year vs women who do it 44 times....this thread brought about all 17 times this year. thanks.

i wonder if there is any hope for those of us that do actually want kids and a family.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
fuzzball said:
they say men cry 17 times a year vs women who do it 44 times....this thread brought about all 17 times this year. thanks.

i wonder if there is any hope for those of us that do actually want kids and a family.

Sure there is. You just have to be willing to risk totally destroying your own life.

No man should make family his #1 life goal. That is basically stripping away all meaning from your life. You live to serve others. A man who lives for others is basically a pawn. He will get used and thrown away so that others can reach their dreams. Many men believe their is honor in this. I believe its the most degrading thing a man can do.

fuzzball

Don Juan
Reaction score
nobody said anything about making family the number 1 goal but it is a goal. its quite a natural desire to want one. we come hardwired for wanting one.

i certainly dont agree with being a pawn so thats not my goal either.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
fuzzball said:
nobody said anything about making family the number 1 goal but it is a goal. its quite a natural desire to want one. we come hardwired for wanting one.

i certainly dont agree with being a pawn so thats not my goal either.
That's pure sh!t. We don't come "hardwired" to want a family. That's all society my friend. We come hardwired to f*ck and protect our young until they are old enough to protect themselves.

Stop makin' sh!t up.