Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The HB from the chiropractors

Ragin_Asian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been going to this chiropractor for back problems for a while now and been having small talk with the assistant..ohhh what a hot body and face...she has those black rimmed glasses blonde hair n sh*t Ohhh....oh yea lets get back to the story...

I went in today for an appointment and happened to be EXTREMELY hungover and she was paying me out on it for being silly and getting real drunk the night before...but then I was asking her if she actually goes out and have fun and she says "people gotta work you know" with smile and then I asked her if she does anything on the weekend and busted on her by implying that shes married and have 10 kids and cant go out (shes about 25 or so...i'm tryin to find out if shes single and available) and she had this cool "im gonna hit you on the arm" look.

Then when my adjustment was finished I was back talkin to her behind the counter. She was askin me how uni is going and then i asked her if shes ever been in uni...she says kinda and I said "Geez...that musta been a LOOONG time ago" witha ****y grin and she had those looks i mentioned before...i also busted on her on other things but i couldnt stay long cos theres other clients around and shes at work. she was callin me a meany and a smarta**...all this while having a big blushy smile on her face...

NOW...how do I go capitalise on this...i know assistants are trained to be nice to every client and succumb to their every whim...but im not too sure about my progress on this one...I due to come around again at the same time next week. so i wanna be prepared when i do see her. is there any advice on this one? or should I save my time and work on something else...anyhelp would be great...Thanks DJs

Ragin_Asian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea man thanks for the reply...

I guess it all depends on how busy it is or if she is even working the next time I come around.

Dunno how Im going to ask her out, may be ask her if shes keen to come to the beach or coffee. I need ideas. Im 21 and shes 25+ so the interests and stuff are a lil different. Shes got a good job and she knows I'm a uni jock but I hope I can overcome that...

What do you guys actually say and do when you ask someone out?

Ragin_Asian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Shezzler you da man...

Yea I went to the chiropractor and got her fone number....yay

I simply got a post it note....wrote down her name, mob and email and she could fill in the blanks...gave it to her and said fill this in and she told me she doesnt have email so she gave me her number instead woohoo....

Now ill call her in the next few days but need ideas on what to do so far...shes heaps older than i am...so now ill have to read more DJ stuff while sargin other girls...

I feel real good today...tonite i have my rugby union game and i was fire up and be confident...lets see how things go

Shezzler...Ive been readin up on u. im a big fan...let me know wats new.

Ragin_Asian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Argh f*ck....no answer on fone....and i left a msg..."RA here...couldnt get hold of you on the fone...call me when you are free" and still no answer.

Damn if she didn't want me to do anything why didn't she just say no up front...gee why waste my time.

Well next time ill just say sumtin like

1. I called and it said "optus would like to advise you that amanda has given you a dud number and that she is a party pooper who would rather sit at home bored reading romance novels" (Id say it wit a smile to let her know that im not sweatin over it)

2. Amanda, its ok if you can't afford to ring me back...i understand that older women have not much money these....damn government.

Ill ring her for the second time on tonite (sunday night, i rang her on friday) to see if this is a real disaster...if things are bad then i have to save face cos i still have to go to the clinic and i dont want things to be awkward at all...

damn she was hot too....lol

Ragin_Asian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Argh dammit just when I'm about to next this girl i actually get thru to her on the fone...

she had to go to dinner so i'm going to msg her my number to ring me in a couple of hours...so ill see wat happens.

Ragin_Asian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SH*T!!! she didnt call so now no go on this one...gotta work on DJ skills for now.

Wats a good response to this...like wat could I bring up next or wat msgs i could send to her.. I dont want to come off all frustrated but i just wanna let her know where i stand on broken promises.

DJnoob

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sorry to hear that man. im sure this thing has been bothering you and hoping your cell phone would ring hoping thats her callin..

What you think ur gona do now?

Ragin_Asian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Im still sargin other girls but I really want some kind of success or a proper close from each one. Lately I've been rejected a fair few times so my heads been down a bit.

Here is a few things I could think of doing:

1) Text Msg her..
a)"You were suppose to call me back at 9 on sunday. A courtesy msg would have been appreciated. I don't demand much--just respect. I thought you were fun. Take care."
b)"Playing hard to get huh? Lets do something this weekend. Ive got next week off. I'm thinking we could spend the afternoon at the beach on sunday. Let me know what's goin on. Take care."

2) Go in at the clinic
When I go in for my next appointment I could start a small talk with her then mention it. She mentions she still lives with her parents and she was having dinner when I called. I could perhaps say,"Whats with not calling me the other night when you said you would?? Its ok if your parents would let you call people that late... My mum also never lets me ring friends back in year 8...Or maybe you didn't eat your vegetables and you got in trouble...oooo maaaah!!"

3) Go in like nothing bothered me.
I could go in my usual appointment and greet everyone...I always talk to the elderlies going in to get fixed and also crack jokes with them...Its a version of ignoring her while being cordial about things. I'd smile and so on and still be calm and collected.

DJ's let me know what you think or share from experience from a similar situation. Thanks heaps lads

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rage:

Bro your overanalyzing this too much. You # closed which was good, and you called. She's CLEARLY indicating that she's not interested so you should just move on. When you go to the clinic from now on, keep acting like you did before. Don't mention anything about the phone deal, that will show her that you aren't an AFC. The fact that you've already thought of 3 different case scenarios shows me that you've fallen into the dangerous one-itis area. Take this as a lesson, from now on:

-always be gaming multiple girls unless you've got a gf
-never leave a message on the first phone call
-don't hit on girls where you have business to take care of, makes it akward

I think you were defeated before you even started on this one bro. You put her on a pedestal in your mind, even though you didn't show her that. A true pimp sees every girl the same way, acknowledge, seduce, defeat...:D

PIMP

Ragin_Asian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea you are right PIMP...I gotta next this girl no matter how hot she is...

At first I was going towards calling on her bullsh*t when she said she was gonna call but I moved towards my 3rd option, which is to ignore what just happen...

I initally thought there was some kind of attraction since she took the risk of giving me her number when I was a client at where she works...

Bro, I'll be gaming other girls...it's jsut I've been having rejections left right and centre...but I've got to get back on the saddle and keep on going.

Thanks