The Hardest Question I've Had to Ask Myself

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its fascinating the cruelty of how they destroy us. Often the process is so lacking in mercy that we end up showing women our weakest moments and it haunts us sometimes just as much as the breakup it self.

I remember the crying on the phone, extremely needy texting and begging. These are moments that for us men lie as a reminder of how and when lost ourselves in the most critical moments. It feels like losing a war. Women can and will have chad thundercock waiting in the background.

Its too easy for them but at the same time they cant be forced to change and improve as much as we do as the system is made for them to succeed quicker.

We come out the other side after years of battle scars, be it oneitis, prolonged virginity, long periods of time without sex. After all this we get to have something women cant get today if they follow social media, pride.

This newfound pride does not want to be exchanged with some old sloot. We might look at our scars in the mirror once in a while, cant help it you know. 'What if?' I could go back and strengthen my ego more, win that battle somehow. But you already did, cause that memory of her crushing your soul is what made you into what you are today.

It is beautiful just as it is ugly.
well at least my pride saved me from that one :), also one thing I noramlly felt after a break up is anger and hate, with I used to move on, pretty much if I said I hate every EX I had I would lie, I hated then for teh first month or 2, then I kinda forget they even exist, but because I really never had facebook back before and the one I had during my facebook I unfriended and ignore all msgs send.

but now on desdinova question of if you did all that just to get back to her, getting better yourself and all, I can say to you, if you was like me, yes you did, at the start, that was the little thing who motivated you to change, be it to have a payback like you are having now or just to get her back, but then during the process you notice you could do better, and did find something better, then all that you felt when you start did not matter anymore becasue now you know you are doing all this for yourself, you understand now she had her chance and she blow it, now she can only see you happy from afar

I had some ex cross me when I was out with other woman with me I know for sure one after I enter the place it take her less tehn a hour for her to leave, funny is all her friends was still there and I saw she was looking at me and other she looked tried to see if I would say something, but like I said I ignore then so she don't even get close. with is something I would recommend you doing, you did hung out with her too much but now too much time wasted, it would piss her out more if you start to ignore her