Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The guys that are happy and secure in their love life.

gonnamakeachange

Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Do you have a girlfriend? Is she your first, fifth, hundredth?

2. How often do you have sex? (Answer only if you're not in a steady relationship)

3. What age was the turning point in your love life?

4. If you ignore all the times you've had sex from random drunken hookups (parties, clubs, bars), would you be happy with your sex life?

5. Where/how have you met most of the women you've been intimate with?

6. True or false? Being able to get dates, have sex, and secure a girlfriend is fairly easy as long as you approach with confidence and look decent (clean and groomed with a sense of how to dress but clothes aren't expensive)?

7. True or false? Question number 6 is bullsh*t because women these days want a man with X amount of money and status, and only the good-looking guys wthat have this will get the quality women (HB7+)?

Cableguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
gonnamakeachange said:

2. How often do you have sex? (Answer only if you're not in a steady relationship)

4. If you ignore all the times you've had sex from random drunken hookups (parties, clubs, bars), would you be happy with your sex life?

6. True or false? Being able to get dates, have sex, and secure a girlfriend is fairly easy as long as you approach with confidence and look decent (clean and groomed with a sense of how to dress but clothes aren't expensive)?

7. True or false? Question number 6 is bullsh*t because women these days want a man with X amount of money and status, and only the good-looking guys wthat have this will get the quality women (HB7+)?
1. no

2. 5-6 times a week with 2-3 chicks on average

3. 30

4. yes

5. through friends

6. true

7. false

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gonnamakeachange said:

1. 2nd LTR girlfriend

2. A few times a week. Were busy so dont see each other too much.

3. 16 when I first started learning how to be a Player.

4. Yes.

5. Friends, school, partys and approaching. Basicly anywhere..

6-7. How you look, dress, act or your bank account can help you get a woman. But, whats more Important is who you are and your personality.

shaunuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) I have a girlfriend. 2nd "relationship"

2) over ten times usually

3) 16/17 was when I got my act together

4) yeah I would. But why would I discount those times?

5) erm...Parties (i.e. house parties), social game (university halls/dorms)...nightclubs and bars.

6 + 7) For guys who don't have money and just attract girls the normal way...it's just an agglomeration of how you roll. Your swagger...your demeanor...Some guys make fashion a big part of it. But I don't. I usually wear jeans, t-shirt and a jacket (leather jacket or bomber jacket).

Your confidence and how you roll basically.

And you obviously have the guys who have money and get girls...

And it baffles me why you ask if women really only go for guys with money etc. Jeez. People are clearly getting laid out there -- do they have lots of money? No. Being rich puts you in the minority. I personally have fvck all money and I'm one of the guys the girls go for.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Yes. She was my very first; she's also probably tenth or so.

A lot for two people who have lived together a year, about 3-5 times a week...and it's gooooood.....

There are a lot of them: getting a car at 16, moving to Florida at 19, marriage at 21, divorce at 28. Everyone's life is full of big moments that change them.

I've never had a random drunken hookup, never taken a girl home from a bar. Usually I have a girlfriend to get drunk and take home.

School.

It is mostly about inner game and self-esteem.

This question smells of jaded bitterness. There will always be guys with more money, status, and looks. But those things only get initial interest from women. If they are insecure douche bags, which is usually the case, women pick up on that right away.

Women are really after the way that you can make them feel, more than anything. There's a long list of tangible things that will get you initial interest from women, but you still have to give them the emotions they crave. Getting initial interest may be superficial and unfair, but actually keeping that interest past a few moments is all about inner game.

Reaction score
1. Yes, been with her about 3 months now, 4th Serious Girlfriend.

2. Every time I see her

3. Eh, maybe 20 or 21

4. Yes definitely, some of my best sex has been while in LTR's.. Key is picking the right girl to be in the LTR with..

5. Internet, Parties, Friends in common

6. True, definitely true

7. Think it just depends on the guy and the girl involved

frisco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The guys that are happy and secure in their love life.

Yes, She was lucky number Ten ha but I have dated a **** load more than that.

2. How often do you have sex? (Answer only if you're not in a steady relationship) When shes not on her Period, 5-7 times a week, when shes on her period 4 or so blow jobs a week

16 is when i found this site, im now 21

Yessir

Social groups, House partys, Mutual female Friends, Two facebook hookups

100 percent true

I have Spent more on condoms, that money spent on any Girl in a particular week. I have had my dinner breakfeast, Beer, bought for me no telling how many times. I make a decent amount of money but Have been able to date 30 or so women in the last year and a half or so.

As long as your a healthy male not obesse, Stay Groomed and showerd, and Have some style you can bang anygirl,