Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Groupie Effect is bizarre

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Started training combat sports about 5 yrs ago at 33. Lately I have been into BJJ. I did a big tournament and invited my sister and mom. My sister invited her friend from college.

I have known her friend for over 10 yrs. She never ever looked at me in any interested way. She is a hot chick that literally only dated professional atheletes. I cant get into details on how she has access to them but she does. She comes from a sports family.

So i did 4 matches and lost 2. I am a fairly average BJJ player but when I won my match I saw a glint in her eye. Not only did I win my match I also had a gf/ plate cheering me on. She got a double dose of hypergamy.
I got social proof from having a gf and my hand got raised in a stadium.

I swear I never saw a girl look at me like that before. She kept her gaze on me a split second extra and I would catch her staring at me. I could not believe it.

Later that week my gf brought it up and I felt better about it. It showed that I was not making it up in my head.

The groupie effect is so bizarre. Im still the same guy. Im still a 30 something underacheiver man child but just because I get my hand raised in a stadium I am suddenly sexually attractive.

I understand why atheletes dog out these type of chicks. It makes you feel like not a human. She is not looking at you as a person. You just turned on a switch in this little groupies brain. It could be any guy.

Guys that are high status really do live in a different world. I guess this is how instagram girls feel when guys only like them for their looks.

Idk man it was weird because I have never really been a " winner".

Last edited:

xavier_2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Started training combat sports about 5 yrs ago at 33. Lately I have been into BJJ. I did a big tournament and invited my sister and mom. My sister invited her friend from college.

I have known her friend for over 10 yrs. She never ever looked at me in any interested way. She is a hot chick that literally only dated professional atheletes. I cant get into details on how she has access to them but she does.

So i did 4 matches and lost 2. I am a fairly average BJJ player but when I won my match I saw a glint in her eye. Not only did I win my match I also had a gf/ plate cheering me on. She got a double dose of hypergamy.
I got social proof from having a gf and my hand got raised in a stadium.

I swear I never saw a girl look at me like that before. She kept her gaze on me a split second extra and I would catch her staring at me. I could not believe it.

Later that week my gf brought it up and I felt better about it. It showed that I was not making it up in my head.

The groupie effect is so bizarre. Im still the same guy. Im still a 30 something underacheiver man child but just because I get my hand raised in a stadium I am suddenly sexually attractive.

I understand why atheletes dog out these type of chicks. It makes you feel like not a human. She is not looking at you as a person. You just turned on a switch in this little groupies brain. It could be any guy.

Guys that are high status really do live in a different world. I guess this is how instagram girls feel when guys only like them for their looks.

Idk man it was weird because I have never really been a " winner".
Her combination to her safe is athletes.

You demonstrated to her your athletic side and cracked her combination ;)

Just wrote about focusing on your weakness which expands your game and the girls you have access to and this is prime territory haha

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Team chicks", "Jersey Chasers". The stereo type is real from what I've seen and heard. A lot of them freely get used, abused and passed around.

xavier_2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
By being more dynamic and broad your game improves cause you can display these qualities.

you are a winner lol. Winners get her hot and horny.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her combination to her safe is athletes.

You demonstrated to her your athletic side and cracked her combination ;)

Just wrote about focusing on your weakness which expands your game and the girls you have access to and this is prime territory haha
Okay I will check out your post now. Btw you are so right. Her combination is atheletes. She comes from a sports family. Her dad was in sports etc.

I am surprised at how mechanical the " combination" was. Like how mathematical it was. It was literally a formula.

Unattracted to me for 10 yrs then in 40 mins getting wet. Its strange man. Women like this have no souls. They are machines with combination locks on their puzzy.

Last edited:

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Team chicks", "Jersey Chasers". The stereo type is real from what I've seen and heard. A lot of them freely get used, abused and passed around.
Brotha this was not even like the UFC or ADCC. It was just a large local tournament. Amatuer and below amatuer level . I guess it does not matter.

It makes me wish I played college sports. I would have been a menace bro.

Btw yes these girls should get used and abused. They look at the men as objects and vice versa.

xavier_2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay I will check out your post now. Btw you are so right. He combination is atheletes. She comes from a sports family. Her dad was in sports etc.

I am surprised at how mechanical the " combination" was. Like how mathematical it was. It was literally a formula.

Unattracted to me for 10 yrs then in 40 mins getting wet. Its strange man. Women like this have no souls. They are machines with combination locks on their puzzy.
Hoes love movies.

Lol now do you understand why hoes will do anything to smash an Actor?

I hope your starting to see that truth mwahahaha

it was at this moment Pandora was born

xavier_2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
these girls should get used and abused. They look at the men as objects and vice versa.
Bro don’t say that lmao

Be real. We are also hypocrites.

If a girl isn’t our type we don’t care how loving and nurturing and amazing she is.

we don’t give a f and we do next on her.

most of these girls who grew up fat and had a glowup feel exact same way.

We don’t listen to unattractive people. Get them to open up and then demonstrate the sh she didn’t even know she would like. There’s a reason why there’s a saying

“Once you go black she don’t come back” MWAHAHAHA

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hoes love movies.

Lol now do you understand why hoes will do anything to smash an Actor?

I hope your starting to see that truth mwahahaha

it was at this moment Pandora was born
Lolol so I had gone my whole life doing it the hard way. I was using my mouth and my looks to get the job done. Yes that works and it builds character but aint nothing like groupie love.

I just saw a video of Blue Face the rapper recording a groupie BEGGING to suck his eggplant. Its like they get possesed by a demon.

xavier_2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lolol so I had gone my whole life doing it the hard way. I was using my mouth and my looks to get the job done. Yes that works and it builds character but aint nothing like groupie love.

I just saw a video of Blue Face the rapper recording a groupie BEGGING to suck his eggplant. Its like they get possesed by a demon.
Yes.

That’s what Mystery and all those great seducers tried to tell you broski.

That’s the combination safe game we play. That’s the game Casanova did.

Lol. Once you know her. She is yours.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro don’t say that lmao

Be real. We are also hypocrites.

If a girl isn’t our type we don’t care how loving and nurturing and amazing she is.

we don’t give a f and we do next on her.

most of these girls who grew up fat and had a glowup feel exact same way.

We don’t listen to unattractive people. Get them to open up and then demonstrate the sh she didn’t even know she would like. There’s a reason why there’s a saying

Okay so I agree on some level but......

I feel like being attracted to a person simply based on them being applauded in a stadium is very superficial. Liking a female because she is gorgeous is less superficial. I could be biased though.

Am I trippin? Are they equally superficial lol....

xavier_2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Once she goes Xavier, ain’t no one else can game her ;)
Seriously. I become crack cocaine to them. They become addicted.

Good game is all about how you can get ‘em addicted imho.

Usually good eggplant game suffices.

But the deeper layer is knowing her inside and out and playing her like the orchestra lol

xavier_2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously. I become crack cocaine to them. They become addicted.

Good game is all about how you can get ‘em addicted imho.

Usually good eggplant game suffices.

But the deeper layer is knowing her inside and out and playing her like the orchestra lol
Like studying toxic relationships really opens your eyes to this dynamic.

Dude will beat her, spit on her and sh and she’ll hate him and then smash him and try to get back together

And why do they always ruthlessly cheat and disrespect the good natured nice guy? LOL.

Cause the dude doesn’t understand. Both these guys don’t understand why it’s happening.

But now you do.

xavier_2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And why do they always ruthlessly cheat and disrespect the good natured nice guy? LOL.
And they will usually never think once or twice about the nice guy but will yearn for the toxic dude.

That was me. Lol my ex told me her last bf took her virginity by raping her and that’s why she stuck with him. He left her a month later for this girl.

Now. When we broke up she sent me a pic of the dudes name etched on her skin.

She hadn’t once contacted me. the nice guy lol

Lmaoo but yeah it makes sense looking back why it happened.

Dude branded himself in her soul.

xavier_2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
being applauded in a stadium is very superficial. Liking a female because she is gorgeous is less superficial. I could be biased though.

Am I trippin? Are they equally superficial lol.
Both external.

One is looks. One is accomplishment.

They both are external displays. Yet different.

Looks don’t convey virtues or values other than good health.

Accomplishment does convey virtue and value. It displays internal qualities.

That’s what hoes love.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
IMG_4665.jpeg
might be a saying, don’t mean it’s right.

And she came, back and back to back. So yeah.

Last edited:

RobbyDog

Don Juan
Reaction score
Up here in Canada we call ‘em puck bunnies. I’ve heard of chicks who’ll sleep with a whole team.

xavier_2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve heard of chicks who’ll sleep with a whole team.
One chick I banged with bragged about getting spit roasted by NHL players

Then proceeded to tell me how she seeks a relationship

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well i was a rock guitarist
So i know
If only we had a better singer it would have been alot more

so actually despite rock groupies i still got alot more with PUA