Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Great Picture Debate

Gray The Prince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay SoSuave, this has been talked about in the past I believe, but I would like to bring up a debate about this.

Should Pictures be required on SoSuave?

Whether it's a photo avy or a photo in your OP and aside from that, should a picture of the HB you banged also be required? Also, should pictures be required in the Health and Fitness forums as well? Especially for workout progression.

As you can obviously tell and (judging by one of my past threads) I am pro-pictures. Here are some of the pros:

Pros-
Reduces Troll Activity (Though I must admit, trolls bring lots and lots of lulz)
Allows for CONSTRUCTIVE criticism
Also has potential for lulz
Can help reduce insecurities

I'm very sure there are many many more pros, but those are to name a few.

And due to the fact that this is a DEBATE, I would like to see cons as well.

And can we PLEASE keep this clean. :whistle:

Nimm

Don Juan
Reaction score
You don`t see this proposal comeing back to bite you in the a$$ one day??

*Fastforward 2 years, random feminst site picks this up. "Devious pro-man forum view women as objects, learning young men to post pictures of "weekend lays" "

Sure, you might delete photos you upload to various sites.. however you have google etc... that catches/stores this material. Rule of the thumb, anything you put on the internet is like herpes, it doesn`t go away.

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok well, first off you don't even have a profile picture. What gives?

Decreases troll activity? No way. It's not like there's any way to verify that you are actually the person in the pictures being posted. I don't know about reducing insecurities, but from what you said about pictures being good for "lulz" it doesn't sound like it would help with constructive criticism OR reducing people's insecurities at all.

I AM however in favor of requiring a picture to be posted if you're going to preach about how much looks matter/how easy it is to get laid if you have a symmetrical face, though.

Mantis Toboggan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed with the other two guys.

Just doesn't seem necessary. I don't need a past, present, or future acquaintance seeing my picture on here and then going through my problems or advice.

If you need constructive criticism, then post your picture. If you don't, then don't. I'm happy with how I look, so having some random dudes on the internet find random things wrong with me would just be an annoyance. Because I didn't ask for their opinion.

And as far as getting rid of trolls... it won't, because who can prove when a picture is real or not?

The site is fine as-is. The guys with a desire to post their pics have the freedom to do so. And the guys who don't, aren't obligated to. Everyone's happy.