Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Godfather Video Game

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm not a big "game guy" but this is one game i'd actually consider buying.

oneshot

Don Juan
Reaction score
what, its already out? i better start searching for it.

thissucks003

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have PS 2. The game is awesome!

If I could just figure out how to throw people off buildings, I could finally move to the next mission.

thissucks003

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks DB! I'll try that tonight. I am on the part where I have to throw the cop off the roof and make it look like an accident.

Re changing outfits: I haven't figured that out myself. I have added to my strength attributes when I hit the start button after I win money and what not. I'll see if that holds true for clothes.

TS

[S]alvatore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Decent game. Absolutely love the film (except Part III), but they ****ed up Michael in this game, because Al is busy working with the Scarface game developers.

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
[S]alvatore said:
Decent game. Absolutely love the film (except Part III), but they ****ed up Michael in this game, because Al is busy working with the Scarface game developers.
Al Pacino allowed Vivendi to use his likeness to the Scarface game but he won't be using his voice. They hired a voice actor who can do Tony Montana's voice, and Al Pacino himself had the final say over which voice actor got the job.

My guess is that Vivendi made a deal with Pacino so that he would only work with the Scarface game, knowing that it will be in the same genre as the Godfather game and will be its direct rival.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nice..

Looks really kewl.... Anyone know where I can download the game from?:whistle: (excluding p2p)

Thanx.

Laterz...

LeviathanIYG

Banned
Reaction score
I downloaded it 2 weeks ago and finished it already (See I have a lot of time on my hands), It is a fun game but it's no GTA San Andreas.

Drawbacks = The map is ridiculous and graphics aren't that great

Good parts = Wide variety of guns, very violent, lots to do and it is somewhat challenging

Will you be playing it in 6 months = in short NO, although there is lots to do it gets boring.

Reaction score
The graphics suck ass!

It looks a little better than GTA and plays a little better too.
If they focused more on the graphics and the overall structure of the game it would have come out okay.

It would have been awesome if it was Max Payne style with some city driving here and there.

It's an adequate game but doesn't deserve to be affiliated with the godfather series. (1&2)

Reaction score
~ªêQµïTª$~ said:
Looks really kewl.... Anyone know where I can download the game from?:whistle: (excluding p2p)

Thanx.

Laterz...
eMule, aMule (OSX version), shareazaa, or eDonkey. They're all the same p2p network, so if one works poorly, chances are the others will do much better.

Hell, you could even get a torrent from torrentspy.com (sugested to use BitComet or uTorrent)

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not a big gamer but wanted to check this out. I agree with others who said the graphics and map system are a let down, but I quite like roughing up passers by and throwing them through shop windows. I've done little else. :)

Don't know how many of you have played Mafia, but it's a similar yet WAAAAY superior game. One of my all time favourites actually.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got the game loaded but i got a problem

when i click on the icon my screen goes black and i have to shut it down through "alt+ctrl+del"

any ideas (video driver is up to date, i did that last week)

Taviii

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DrBeard said:
How do u update yo outfits tho? I wanna dress in gangsta stuff!
In the load menu there is a button where you can edit that.

It is a nice game BUT too similar to GTA.

The fights are cool the shootings are not.

Jariel said:
Don't know how many of you have played Mafia, but it's a similar yet WAAAAY superior game. One of my all time favourites actually.
Mafia (2002), FIFA99 (1998) and ISS Pro Evolution (1999) are the greatest games EVER if you consider the last few years, because you cant deny that the top games in history are Mario and Pacman.