Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

the girls in your life and how you train on them...

lc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm learning you have to train/practice your game on at least some level with all the girls in your life.

i got female friends i used to call to see how they were and they didn't call me and lately i just havent' bothered.

i've got regular bars/places i go to and i flirt with the girls working there (not in an obnoxious shark way 'cause i still go over there when all is said and done...but in a low-key and unmistakable way, nonetheless). also my sister works in a place where guys hit on her and i know what constitutes jrk-off behavior.

Also, i belong to a couple of hobby groups and I tease the girls there.

If you only turn on your game on friday and saturday night, if you don't play at least some level of it every day, you're not going to improve those skills to the point that they're almost magic. 'Cause some dudes out there are practicing every day while you 'save it'.

my two cents.

lc

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
some people have other sh1t going on in their lives besides thinking about ladies 24/7..and for those that do..I feel pity for them

how the hell did you get senior don juan status with 300 posts?

Mikeman!

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Starman...

If you focus on your game and make it a part of your everyday life, it will eventually become automatic and you won't be thinking about it 24/7, but yet doing it 24/7.

lc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
junglist...hobby group . examples: you like hiking so you belong to a hiking group, you like tennis so you belong to a group that plays together, etc...

Starman see Mikeman for the remedial & breathe.

Mikeman you hit it. YOu know know what I'm talking. It isn't anything that is tried consciously. It's just reflex.

lc

trajhenkhet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"A stunt man by day. A mechanic by night" -- Bruce Lee

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno about you but, my DJ skills are in full effect everyday of my life. It helps me at work, it helps me at play.

Ic, you're on the right track dude... test out the skills everyday. From the co-workers to the secs, up to the boss. Before peeps start to think about that, let me clarify. Use DJ skills on your boss or anyone, as in to your advantage. Like, he better look over his shoulders, won't be long till you'll be his/her boss. It's attitude, and confidence. ;) Like, you ain't pressed. When I realized what you posted, is when I started getting calls from women, who I thought, would never give me the time of day, now they calling me to go out clubbin and whatnot. They want to be seen with me.

I remember trying my DJ skills on new customers, I was very affective. One thing I learned in life is, peeps who feel pity for COMPLETE strangers, are the same peeps who get burnt all the time in life. So feel pity, for no one... wanna help someone, great, don't do it out of pity, do it at your own risk. :)

Last edited:

lc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wow, inlaw. i'll have to digest that, but it gives me a new facet to think of the whole thing from.....

yeah, the whole pity thing bypasses me some days and I wonder do some people WANT to fail and why should they want others to feel bad if they made the choices that put them in their weak predicament?

yeah, putting the dj attitude out there only for 'special occasions' allows you to miss opportunities you might otherwise take. and i'm not talking strictly girls, i'm talking opportunities to advance YOUR cause.

thanks

lc

:cool: