Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The girl next door, is a "girl next door"!

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was out for sex last night, drinkin at the bar alone again but not seeing any potential. So against my better instincts, i decided to chance going home and catching my land lords daughter outside smoking. I figured this was a bad idea and had been avoidin her for one reason or another, but i have needs and was now concidering desperate measures. So i get home around 1:30am (early night for me) and sure enough, there she is smoking outside again. I ask if I can join her and start basic intro convo. I'm a little tipsy but i didn't think that would make a differance, she doesn't do anything and she's always home, who cares if she's pretty hot right?

So intro's go okay and i ask her what she's doing for work and all. She says nothing, nothing at all, just lying low. I'm a bit confused but i already knew she wasn't doing jack. She then tells me she just moved back from LA where she LIVED IN THE PLAYBOY MANSION and was on tv's 'the girls next door' a few times. She had mad connections her, then moved to LA and let they dry up so now she's back and is going to re establish them. She also said that she'll be expecting me to go with her as she hits up the play boy tower and the hard rock when she goes! I'm crazy excited but this definately threw me off my A game for a spell.

Here I thought I was going to use my promoter status and be like "Hey you want me to walk you into a club?" and turns out she'll be taking me around to build my connects through here. My only dissapointment is that I didn't introduce myself earlier to her so i'd of known what the score was. It would have taken me a few seconds just to ask. Ah well live and learn. Here's to me blowin up in the next few months...I'm about to take it to a whole nother level:cool:

Jimbo2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your putting your "fate" in the hands of a hottie ex play boy / reality hoe.

Blinded by lust.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jimbo I rule. I'm already established and it's inevitable that I come up one way or the other. If I see an opportunity to shift to the next gear and make connections (because in vegas it's who you know) then I'm going to take them. It's the nature of the industry. Besides, i don't see anything wrong with using an playmate, who obviously can get into the playboy tower, in order to meet other playmates for my own benefit. I'd be crazy to pass on the opportunity.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow payoff's coming already! She's got me leading the promotions team for the playboy after party on memorial day and I get a percentage of the door! This is a sure fire way to get me and my teams name leveling big time for real. I just got done sitting at a table in the playboy club with Pamela Anderson and she's got a show coming to vegas soon and offered me work there as well. I'm f*cking made!

I guess there's gonna be a bunch of topless drunken playmates running around my place too. Poor me, I don't know what I did to deserve this punishment in life:crackup:

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
double post some how...whatever life is great!!!!

BacardiGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When I'm in Vegas 2 years from now for my 21st, I'll guess I know who to PM first :up:

Congrats on your success. Good luck with it in the future.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BB - I don't think I should attempt to cross that line until after I can get a good solo rep through her. Right now our working relationship is far more imporant then attempting a phsyical/romantic one. When i'm able to get high profile gigs on my own and we're partying for the sake of partying and not work, then we'll see how the rest plays out.

BG - Two years from now I'll definately be more then established so yeah you should probobly do that. I can't tell you exactly what it'll go down but i can say it'll be something to write home about.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup Yup the party was a big hit, I got paid, and we've got other events coming up at different bigger night clubs! Life is better then good right now, cloud nine was passed several miles ago

backbreaker said:
have you hit it yet?
:D

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude congrats! I think I might be heading to Vegas at the end of this summer. I will more then likely just be chilling at pools watching all the stupid crap that people do there since I'm only 19, but you should stop by and say 'hi' and drop me some hints on cool stuff to do.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
blinkwatt be sure to lemmie know when you get here. You're underaged but i might be able to pull some strings and get you in a few places. Otherwise i'll tip you off about public hot spots around town.

Mctwist pffffffffft. Better get this straight right now, I do not need photo graphic evidence as proof. My life is mine, and i could give two sh*ts if anybody wants to believe it or not. I post truth, believe it or not, that's your choice.

Mctwist4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was just joking PR, I believe you. Some pics would be pretty cool though.